Fournette anytime TD -120
A Robinson anytime TD +230
K Drake over 16.5 rush yards -110
Hopkins anytime TD -115

Fanduel

Should have more

Valuist

EOG Master
I have a pairs trade. Hypothesis: the Giants' receiving corp is decimated by injuries and its hard to imagine the receivers that are able to play getting much separation at all. And what does Daniel Jones do best? It's not throwing the ball, its running the ball.

Daniel Jones under 231 1/2 pass yards (-118) Bookmaker
Daniel Jones over 19 1/2 rush yards (-150) Bookmaker

Valuist

EOG Master
Probably Jones throwing an INT is good also.

He's always a candidate to throw an INT, although Carolina has only intercepted 4 passes so far. Carolina's D is hard to gauge. First 3 games they allowed only 30 points (Houston and the Jets were 2 of opponents) then the last 3 weeks they've allowed 91. Granted much better offenses L3 weeks (Dallas, Philly and Minnesota). Also they are coming off an OT game where the D was on the field for 84 plays.

Valuist

EOG Master
KC/Tenn longest FG under 47 1/2 yards (-130) Heritage

13-14 mph winds. I think both teams get into the red zone often, and the number of opportunities for long FGs may be limited.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I played Nyheim Hines over 13.5 rec yards - 113

Tee Higgins over 52.5 - 110

And for shits Rashod Bateman first TD of day (fanduel has these)
+6500

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I have a pairs trade. Hypothesis: the Giants' receiving corp is decimated by injuries and its hard to imagine the receivers that are able to play getting much separation at all. And what does Daniel Jones do best? It's not throwing the ball, its running the ball.

Shepard out

Valuist

EOG Master
First 2 TD passes today thrown by non QBs. A nice backup plan for Derrick Henry if the running back thing doesn't work out.

kane

EOG master
Yep, the most common way for a QB to lose yardage is kneeldowns at the end of the game. Sacks in the NFL are counted against the passing yardage.
That happened in the SB a couple years ago, I think Mahomes was over his rush yardage, then took a couple of knees and ended up under his yardage total, I think I have that right

Valuist

EOG Master
Kyle Pitts is a guy who one may be able to ride for a couple more weeks. He came in very highly regarded, started a little slow, then with Ridley out in the London game, he topped 100 yards in receiving. I heard Ryan interviewed earlier today and he was gushing over Pitts. So far, Pitts has 4 targets today and has already gone over 100 receiving yards. I saw his receiving prop vary between 48 1/2 and 53 1/2.

That happened in the SB a couple years ago, I think Mahomes was over his rush yardage, then took a couple of knees and ended up under his yardage total, I think I have that right
Don't remind me. He didn't just kneel, he ran backwards on the last play and killed off the last winning bet I had.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Yep, the most common way for a QB to lose yardage is kneeldowns at the end of the game. Sacks in the NFL are counted against the passing yardage.
Bob is correct about sacks. Just to be clear sacks are not counted as negative yards against the quarterback's passing yardage. Negative yards from sacks count against team passing yardage.

Valuist

EOG Master

This did work out well. Jones ran for 14 yards on first play of the game. Carolina is no good.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This did work out well. Jones ran for 14 yards on first play of the game. Carolina is no good.
The Giants will be sitting pretty if Jones can progress. They are looking at 2 top-10 picks in the draft, thanks to the bears trading up.

Valuist

EOG Master
The what, how and why:

Aaron Jones longest pass reception over 16 1/2 yards. Minus 110 (Heritage)

Why longest pass reception and not yards? I've seen the Packers line up Jones as a split end many times, and with the cluster injuries at WR, I would anticipate he gets a few opportunities for gains in the 15-20 yard range. His receiving yardage prop is up to 45 1/2-46 1/2, so the linemaker is expecting him to get some targets.

Or the Daily Wager version why: "He's good".

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The what, how and why:

Aaron Jones longest pass reception over 16 1/2 yards. Minus 110 (Heritage)

Why longest pass reception and not yards? I've seen the Packers line up Jones as a split end many times, and with the cluster injuries at WR, I would anticipate he gets a few opportunities for gains in the 15-20 yard range. His receiving yardage prop is up to 45 1/2-46 1/2, so the linemaker is expecting him to get some targets.

Or the Daily Wager version why: "He's good".

Documented winner.

Jones with seven receptions from 11 targets for 51 yards, but more importantly for VALUIST, a long of 19 yards.