PTSD

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's a fake condition, it did not exist in WW2, my dad was in WW2, those guys never whined like Vietnam guys, didn't get tattoos. its something liberal colleges made up in the 1980s so losers could get jobs in psychiatric fields.

Matt - please take this the right way: STFU!

It is 100% real. My older niece was seeing a guy who served in Afghanistan. You could very clearly see it in the way he walked and acted he had PTSD. Please stick your moronic thoughts about our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman who is RUINING this Country and make an ass of yourself there. Not on this

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Matt - please take this the right way: STFU!

It is 100% real. My older niece was seeing a guy who served in Afghanistan. You could very clearly see it in the way he walked and acted he had PTSD. Please stick your moronic thoughts about our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman who is RUINING this Country and make an ass of yourself there. Not on this

Where are the mental hospitals in this country?

We need more looney bins.

True-the government has replaced mental health facilities with prisons. USA has the highest incarceration rate of any country in the world. Unfortunately locking up citizens has become a for-profit industry.

Why are garbage threads like this constantly allowed in the main forum while political posts are exiled to different boards nobody visits?

railbird

EOG Master
People that are mentally ill can be cured by going to church and exercising, instead we give them meds which makes them even more mentally ill

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
People that are mentally ill can be cured by going to church and exercising, instead we give them meds which makes them even more mentally ill

Of all of the asinine posts you have ever made this might be your "best" one!

So you want an Atheist to go to church, right? I know your reply will be something how if they don't believe in God they have issues but not everyone does. And exercising will also help...even if they are missing limbs and/or are incapable of walking, right?

You sound like Tom Cruise and the Scientology CULT!

Please stop posting before you make an even bigger ass of yourself.