Public Unions Vs. The Unorganized Taxpayers

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
End Public Unions, now

Public Unions Vs. The Unorganized Taxpayers: There Will Be Blood
<IFRAME src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5CxP5clZf_g" frameBorder=0 width=560 height=349 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Public Unions Vs. The Unorganized Taxpayers

Public union employees should be paid what the market bears.If you are running a deficit then pay cuts should happen.Why should we go without services so a few can maintain their standard of living at the taxpayers expense or go further in debt/Makes no sense at all.

Public union employees should be paid what the market bears.

This statement is asinine.

How can public union employees be paid "what the market bears" if their union cartels don't operate within a free market?

Who do unions like the NEA, UAW and SEIU compete with?

Unions are antithetical to free markets. Indeed, if market forces were brought to bear on unions, they would cease to exist.

tank

EOG Dedicated

This statement is asinine.

How can public union employees be paid "what the market bears" if their union cartels don't operate within a free market?

Who do unions like the NEA, UAW and SEIU compete with?

Unions are antithetical to free markets. Indeed, if market forces were brought to bear on unions, they would cease to exist.
It's called a budget and tax receipts. Do you honestly think their are no non union companies doing the same work??Really simple and I did not expect you to understand it.Thanks for proving me right.

It's called a budget and tax receipts. Do you honestly think their are no non union companies doing the same work??Really simple and I did not expect you to understand it.Thanks for proving me right.

Because all union employees currently earn the same non-union market rate, right? All their wages and benefits are tied to market forces, right? Is that why almost every city and state budget is bankrupt?

Yep, the current system works just as tank says it should.

Give me a break. 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

Because all union employees currently earn the same non-union market rate, right? All their wages and benefits are tied to market forces, right? Is that why almost every city and state budget is bankrupt?

Yep, the current system works just as tank says it should.

Give me a break. 2938u4ji23
One of my best friends owns a tree trimming company and pays his employees $28 an hour.The city employees make $24 an hour and the city will not hire his company unless it is an emergency because the city cannot afford him.This is just one small example !!The reason most cities and states are going broke is because they did not put enough money in the pension funds and we have been over this many times before.
In this case the union workers earn less and when job bids are put in they are all very comparable to what the city workers make if not more.
The bids for electrical work are cheaper using city workers by far.You are way off base like usual!!

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

This is not rocket science guys

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- message --><IFRAME src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/su4PwZCWUdg" frameBorder=0 width=560 height=349 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>