Puss-Cee : you talk a good game.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Puss-Cee : you talk a good game.

I remember reading something along those lines, but I dont know the details. Was it your buddy for like 6-8 grand?

mofome

Banned

Why does any of it matter to you? I am fairly certain that it doesn't involved you now and that it never did. Fact is, and this is more than you need to know, but cee is paid up. You follow?

WVU

EOG Master

No I dont. Cee is garbage. His reasoning for Stiffing dirty was shit. If dirty owed someone else that makes no difference

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post341097 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #3
<!-- status icon and date --> 02-07-2008, 10:50 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>roach23 <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_341097", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Dec 2007

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_341097><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Cee are you stiffing Dirty and calling him a scumbag cause you can't pay?

I'm kinda sad I wasn't offered a credit account.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->​
<!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 341097 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>roach23</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to roach23</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by roach23</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add roach23 to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 341097 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #341097 --><!-- post #341098 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post341098 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #4
<!-- status icon and date --> 02-07-2008, 10:52 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Cee <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_341098", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Aug 2006

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_341098><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Cee are you stiffing Dirty and calling him a scumbag cause you can't pay?

I'm kinda sad I wasn't offered a credit account.[/b] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

100% correct.

Deeds was in our fantasy bases league and wrote out fake checks to my bud who ran the league. It was only $-35-$70 or something for the bank fee. But it's the principle that counts.

Dirty is a scammer. Gotta fight fire with fire
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WVU

EOG Master

Why does any of it matter to you? I am fairly certain that it doesn't involved you now and that it never did. Fact is, and this is more than you need to know, but cee is paid up. You follow?

What does 5 Star's debt matter to you? I am fairly certain that it didn't involve you.

:finger004

mofome

Banned

No I dont. Cee is garbage. His reasoning for Stiffing dirty was shit. If dirty owed someone else that makes no difference

Cee owes dirty nada. End of that story, muh dear.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

What does 5 Star's debt matter to you? I am fairly certain that it didn't involve you.

incorrect once again. 5 star wants to post in the main forum, he will be able to once he pays he debt as he and i discussed, when he lies about whether he has paid it is my business.

WVU, you'll be right about something one day. Not likely soon, but maybe one day.

:thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

incorrect once again. 5 star wants to post in the main forum, he will be able to once he pays he debt as he and i discussed, when he lies about whether he has paid it is my business.

WVU, you'll be right about something one day. Not likely soon, but maybe one day.

So you do care about his debt yet it doesnt have anything to do with you.

Did you pay Cee's debt off and that is why he sucks you off every other post?

nice guys you like to surround yourself with...:doh1

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat width="100%">
</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadtools style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Thread Tools<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("threadtools"); </SCRIPT> </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadsearch style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Search this Thread<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); </SCRIPT> </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadrating style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Rate Thread<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("threadrating"); </SCRIPT> </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=displaymodes style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Display Modes<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("displaymodes"); </SCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / toolbar --><!-- end content table --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / end content table -->
<!-- post #341094 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post341094 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #1
<!-- status icon and date --> 02-07-2008, 10:40 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Cee <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_341094", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_341094><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Ask Cee (850) , Lawrence (??), Panther (4K) or JoJo (10K). They will tell you.

His secondary job at eog, is giving posters credit accounts. When they lose. Does he make them stop until they are paid off? No, he extends them even more credit until they owe way too much and cannot play. So they leave the site instead. Dirty then scans the eog poster database for more posters he could lure in , in order to gain his percentage of their losses. I wonder who else joined Jojo, Lawrence , and myself?

He has another side business as well. If u get invited to a UGA football game by "deeds" Just say no. He will have you give him the money and buy tickets. Once he purchases , he cancels on you (last minute) . And then gets a refund. Then when u ask for your money back. He says contact,cee,jojo, panther or lawrence and keeps the money. Just ask a poster named mofome.

Maybe this is why he was seen speaking with mofome and finding out if SBR is hiring. Maybe dirty ran out of players at eog?

SBR may be next. Dirty would be an outstanding addition to SBR.

"In dirty, we trust"
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
I grin when I win - Beantown Jim
<!-- / sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

nice guys you like to surround yourself with...

hmmmm

cee paid his debt, you ignorant coward. 5 stars debt is my business because it determines where he can, or can not post. I have offered to help him, but he claims he has paid when he has not. He contacts me about these things. Yes, he AIMs me to talk about things. Mind your business, chump.

WVU

EOG Master

The funny part about that thread Cee started trying to out Dirty was his thread title...

36 yr old man living home with his parents.

imagine that Mo. You have seven years to get off the tit or you will be scum to Cee.

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post341138 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> 02-08-2008, 01:38 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Cee <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_341138", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_341138><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Cee seems rather proud of his actions.[/b] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Not much to be proud about in reality. I'm just not gonna soil my pants over 850. Books stiff people, players stiff books, it's a never ending cycle when things are on credit. That's just life.

I could run away and never be heard from again, not that hard.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
I grin when I win - Beantown Jim
<!-- / sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

The funny part about that thread Cee started trying to out Dirty was his thread title...

36 yr old man living home with his parents.

imagine that Mo. You have seven years to get off the tit or you will be scum to Cee.

Hmmmmmm I help take care of my parents, soooo...what? Get some knowledge somewhere and then come back and have a discussion. Not in person, of course, that would be too unnerving for you. I had my own place in Texas, I left that to come and help my parents. You may not care about your family, I do. To each their own, I suppose.

mofome

Banned

Quote all you like, look at those dates. Cee has since paid. Not as if there is something more to it. Not as if you know anything. I, on the other hand, am the person who actually gave the money to the person owed after Cee gave it to me.

WVU

EOG Master

Hmmmmmm I help take care of my parents, soooo...what? Get some knowledge somewhere and then come back and have a discussion. Not in person, of course, that would be too unnerving for you. I had my own place in Texas, I left that to come and help my parents. You may not care about your family, I do. To each their own, I suppose.

You are so fake it is pathetic.

:doh1

nice guys you like to surround yourself with...:doh1

Yeah, it's like when shrink gets posters in here that owe $$$ and they agree to post. My job = sucky sucky , i love it :cheers

WVU

EOG Master

Quote all you like, look at those dates. Cee has since paid. Not as if there is something more to it. Not as if you know anything. I, on the other hand, am the person who actually gave the money to the person owed after Cee gave it to me.

So you saved your little butt buddy by convincing him to do the right thing. He sure as hell had every intention of not paying. His comments in that thread are absolutely rediculous.

But I understand you guys are cock gobbling each other. Cool

mofome

Banned

You are so fake it is pathetic.

Hmmm but everything I said is factual. You are a fake, thats why you were too scared to meet me. Every single thing I said is a fact. No something up for debate.

mofome

Banned

So you saved your little butt buddy by convincing him to do the right thing. He sure as hell had every intention of not paying. His comments in that thread are absolutely rediculous.

But I understand you guys are cock gobbling each other. Cool

Its none of your business. Go be a hot shot somewhere that you may matter a bit. You don't shit about me or anyone here. All everything knows is that you're a coward and a blow hard online. Soft, fake, little nobody.

WVU

EOG Master

You really have to stop using that taking care of your parents bullshit. You are in front of the computer all damn day. How much taking care of them can you be doing?

Good on you though. Moms are lucky to have their 29 year old sons around all day.

mofome

Banned

You really have to stop using that taking care of your parents bullshit. You are in front of the computer all damn day. How much taking care of them can you be doing?

Good on you though. Moms are lucky to have their 29 year old sons around all day.

Hmmmm my mom is 40 feet away from me? What do you mean? I am near her all the time.

Thats why I moved home. I dont use anything. I had my own place, I paid for my own place, I did everything on my own, my parents needed me. You are just a scared little shit that talks too much online. What you are going to do is stop talking about my family. Thats going to stop now.

Ty

WVU

EOG Master

Its none of your business. Go be a hot shot somewhere that you may matter a bit. You don't shit about me or anyone here. All everything knows is that you're a coward and a blow hard online. Soft, fake, little nobody.

Even more people know what a loser you are, but it is hard for you to notice with all your cocksuckers around. WVU grew up years ago. Maybe its time you did as well.

mofome

Banned

Mr hot shot Kenny G, knows nothing but judges everyone. Online only, of course. Pathetic. That will end.

mofome

Banned

Even more people know what a loser you are, but it is hard for you to notice with all your cocksuckers around. WVU grew up years ago. Maybe its time you did as well.

You never grew up, thats why you are scared of everything and sit around all day talking about other men.

I grew up long ago, I take on more now than you could imagine. I give, you dont. I live, you're scared. I'm honest, you're fake.

WVU

EOG Master

Hmmmm my mom is 40 feet away from me? What do you mean? I am near her all the time.

Thats why I moved home. I dont use anything. I had my own place, I paid for my own place, I did everything on my own, my parents needed me. You are just a scared little shit that talks too much online. What you are going to do is stop talking about my family. Thats going to stop now.

Ty

OK, so you got to play big boy for what, 6-9 months? Glad to see you made it through all that unscathed.

:+textinb3