Put the farm on the.........

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Surely they will rest their players since they've clinched the last playoff spot.

Not to mention vs. an extremely hot Orlando Magic team, whom they were battling for that last spot.

Put all of that into perspective, and consider that fact that Orlando will want make a statement on how they think they deserved the last playoff position and what they could of done, and you have the scales tipped heavily in Orlando's favor to cover.

However, no telling what happens, and you may be dead on! :cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Just realized Chicago can improve their positon over the Washington Wizards, so who knows. A game I wouldn't touch, lol.....

GL though :+thumbs-2

MCP

I put the farm on Baltimore.. Jeff Weaver is sad excuse of a pitcher and eventho Cabrera is wild thing... he is still a steal at -105

MCP

agreed... LA bats are sleeping and maddux will outfox the opposition once again (not to mention tomko is a gas can)

dirty

EOG Master
MCP said:
I put the farm on Baltimore.. Jeff Weaver is sad excuse of a pitcher and eventho Cabrera is wild thing... he is still a steal at -105

Weaver had the Best percetage in Bases last year for Quality starts...He Pitched into the 6th or better a ton...:+wink-2+

MCP

dirty said:
Weaver had the Best percetage in Bases last year for Quality starts...He Pitched into the 6th or better a ton...:+wink-2+

Quality starts are deceiving... I've seen guys go 6 innings and give up 10 runs.. is that a quality start ? no.. it's called protecting the bullpen. Weaver had a 4+ era in the national league.. that is not good. He gave up 35 homeruns in 34 starts. He is a gas can. but hey atleast he goes into the 6th inning !!:fainting:

BigDaddy

EOG Master
MCP said:
Quality starts are deceiving... I've seen guys go 6 innings and give up 10 runs.. is that a quality start ? no.. it's called protecting the bullpen. Weaver had a 4+ era in the national league.. that is not good. He gave up 35 homeruns in 34 starts. He is a gas can. but hey atleast he goes into the 6th inning !!:fainting:

True quality starts does not mean quality pitching

mrd694

EOG Enthusiast
Put the farm on: Mil +7@Was -7 04/18/06
Put the farm on: Nyy -180@Tor +150 04/18/06

Farm Plays: 3-0

dirty

EOG Master
MCP said:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Quality Start[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]A Quality Start is a game in which the starter pitches 6 or more innings and allows 3 or fewer earned runs.[/FONT]

6 innings and giving up 3 runs means you will have ERA of 4.5......But I guess you already Knew that before you insinuate someone is stupid.....:sleeping:

Stats don't Lie....For the Horrible Dodgers in 2005 he had

a 14-10 record with a 4.05 ERA and a Excellant 1.17 WHIP so that Tells me he had some pretty damn good starts alot of the time to get his ERA down from the 4.5 that he would have just by having a quality start to 4.05 especially when you count the times that any pitcher gets Railed in the early innings and has to come out.....And not to mention he is entering the prime of his career when Players start coming into their own..28 years Old....

http://www.baseball-reference.com/w/weaveje01.shtml

mofome

Banned
MCP said:

u have no idea what ur even talking about. i dont find that surprising

u have no clue whata QS even is...

:silly2: