Question for you car guys

Bigbill365

Banned
Im putting on a brake line but...the brake line wont screw into the brake hose.What can i do to make it go in?is there some type of adaptor?

Sleepy

EOG Master
Re: Question for you car guys

brake lines are a bitch to work on

not enough room underneath the car

you need special tools to flare the ends and bend the tubing

sounds like you don't have the right tools because if the nut does not screw on you have to make some modifications so that it does screw on.

Bigbill365

Banned

so if it is a reverse thread do i thread it turning it right?Also it looks to big to fit on the hole (no joke here)

nedrow9

EOG Master

good bet youll fuk up another line use compression fittings lot of shops don't like f/en with lines

The X

EOG Dedicated

Im putting on a brake line but...the brake line wont screw into the brake hose.What can i do to make it go in?is there some type of adaptor?

Seriously. Get yourself the black hose that's the smallest to fit the pipe. Cut it to size. And put some adjustable pipe clamps on it. WTF?

in2thethickofit

EOG Addicted

Glad,to see others are knowledgeable about cars. Have you guys seen the new omnawopers? You can get them in blue or black (and yellow, if you know where to shop). They are great so I bought me a pair. I know you may not believe it, but I now have the ability to get over 97 miles per gallon in my Mitsubishi. Not sure if you can get them for American cars though.

bill after you get a fanagler stop at Sports Authority and get the keys to the batters box

in2thethickofit

EOG Addicted

So, what have we all learned here? I am going to go out on a limb and say that car problems don't belong on gambling forums.