R U a numbers capper or an intuitive one ?

Sam Odom

EOG Master
1) Crunch numbers only

2) Follow your gut

3) More 1 than 2

4) More 2 than 1

5) I'm confused :+clueless

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: R U a numbers capper or an intuitive one ?

More 2 than 1 when it comes to bases...capping what the line is doing more often than not.

More 1 than 2 when it comes to hoops.

Just let the lines talk to me/fade o/u streaks for nhl.

Integrity

EOG Master

Try and blend numbers with my gut...

What I do is, take a look at the games, pick out which games catches my eye. Then try and do a lil research.

Lately I've been being lazy and going with ESPN Insider's AccuScore lol

Sam Odom

EOG Master

I used to be a # 4) More 2 than 1

Learned to be a # 3) More 1 than 2

I tell you tho, when I go against a strong gut feeling I'm 30% 2348ji23e

Integrity

EOG Master

Yeah, it's hard to go against strong feelings... When my head tells me to go against a strong feeling, I just lay off the game or find a total to take...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I mostly go by numbers. I sometimes go by feel but numbers don't lie. Yes, you can have the numbers point to just one team and that team may still lose, but the numbers didn't lie. That's just me.

Integrity

EOG Master

I think it depends on the sport too... because like Kinger says, numbers don't lie, but in freakin' baseball, you can have all the numbers and trends go one way and then the opposite happens. Seems to be a common occurrence in baseball...

I'm sure with football/basketball, numbers are more important, but baseball has been like a damn lottery.

Not sure how it is with sports like tennis/soccer and the like tho...

gofur876

EOG Addicted

95% of my betting is foots, and the only winnig strategy is to play the lines, get the best # and you'll have the best chance. Easy to say somewhat harder to do. Hence the need for multiple "outs"!!

gofur876

EOG Addicted

95% of my betting is foots, and the only winnig strategy is to play the lines, get the best # and you'll have the best chance. Easy to say somewhat harder to do. Hence the need for multiple "outs"!!

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Try and blend numbers with my gut...

What I do is, take a look at the games, pick out which games catches my eye. Then try and do a lil research.

Lately I've been being lazy and going with ESPN Insider's AccuScore lol

how have you found that to be? fairly accurate? I've always been interested in it but never had the Insider membership