Railbird = Stiff

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member
Re: Railbird = Stiff

Don't worry about these homos hustledouble. These clowns hate to see us successful people get money.

hustledouble i might challenge that fag Cwissy to a fist fight. Fly to his tent and whoop his ass. Put it on youtube.

Apple

Banned

Hoffa with same 3 jokes over and over..

Two extremely ugly old men with very unattractive wives teaming up together..

Oh and again, go bears!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Gyno...the key word is 'wives' ....just like money it's a word you don't know nothing about...

Apple

Banned

Enjoy yr Saturday night on the forum teddy and Richard... It's all the entertainment you guys have in life.. Enjoy.. :LMAO

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member

John my parents went line dancing. John home alone. John ex girlfriend lives in San Fran probably turned her gay. JK give me a free play on vegas ticket tomorrow for 55$ on Chicago best moneyline. Thanks John.

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

I texted you at your 512 429 8128 number about payment methods but you never responded. I have yet to be contacted by you even once since the contest, no PMS, no texts, calls or anything.

Because John Kelly gave you my phone number without telling me, and either gave you the incorrect number or you are too much of a mental midget to dial it right. That is not my phone number.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just get ahold of Rail and stop the bullshit......wonder what you would have done for a grand...:+clueless

Both you and Rail were slow to contact each other.....

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

Just get ahold of Rail and stop the bullshit......wonder what you would have done for a grand...:+clueless

Both you and Rail were slow to contact each other.....

John never gave me for Railbird's contact information though kept telling me he was squaring away payment with him, even though he gave him mine.

It is a parade of idiots.

It is the most typical forum thread ever.

Two morons can't come together to figure out how to pay a $250 debt. So the thread is about how $250 isn't any big amount so why are you whining. Then it's a contest to see who can come up with the "I waited X months for X dollars", because apparently we're trying to be the grand champion of the idiots. Then it's a potshot contest of half-literate geriatrics scrambling to find anything they think they can use as an insult.

Then the same moron who can't pay $250 in two weeks tries to be a cowboy by posting my phone number on the forum and posts my number wrong.

You might as well play clown music.

macau

EOG Addicted

I texted you at your 512 429 8128 number about payment methods but you never responded. I have yet to be contacted by you even once since the contest, no PMS, no texts, calls or anything.

Railbird pay the man his money ..no more credit for you , post up only rule in place now.

railbird

EOG Master

512 429 8128 is the guys number. JK texted it to me. He has not once contacted me. I did leave him a text on pyment method. He calls me a mental midget, I said nothing about the guy being immature and sounding like Pee Wee Herman on air. He NEVER reached out to me.

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

512 429 8128 is the guys number. JK texted it to me. He has not once contacted me. I did leave him a text on pyment method. He calls me a mental midget, I said nothing about the guy being immature and sounding like Pee Wee Herman on air. He NEVER reached out to me.

Then JK texted you the wrong number, which is not whatsoever a surprise. And JK, take this as a hint not to text the retard my actual number.

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

I'm glad in the past 14 days neither of the two of you here in the Valley of Geniuses had the mental capacity to confer with each other or to me about why I wasn't contacting you back?

Ivy fucking league.

Nevermind about the money birdie, you've probably been scammed out of twice that already this week by churches, televangelists and door-to-door meat salesman.

This place is like an entire tree of low hanging fruit.

rjt721

EOG Master

Why are you throwing insults at JK? Onus should be on Rail to get in touch with you regarding payment. I'm sure Kelly doesn't give a shit whether you get paid or not.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I'm glad in the past 14 days neither of the two of you here in the Valley of Geniuses had the mental capacity to confer with each other or to me about why I wasn't contacting you back?

Ivy fucking league.

Nevermind about the money birdie, you've probably been scammed out of twice that already this week by churches, televangelists and door-to-door meat salesman.

Wow. Tears of gratitude dry pretty quick around here.

Thanks to JK, weren't you given a shot at the EOG Grand Challenge like a month ago while simultaneously shilling for TGF? You skipped line as well, you in no way deserved that shot and I never said a peep about it because it was none of my business.

I dislike Birdie but I would never call the guy out while in the middle of personal issues; you could have handled this much better, with a little class.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

The wireless customer you are calling is not available. Please try again later.

How do you put a cell phone off the hook? Answer the phone Matt Stewart. I can't hurt you on the phone.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Speaking of Johnny K. He is Real Quiet. How do you feel about this little kid you showered with contests and radio appearances, paid contributor status - who is now ripping you to shreds? Great pick JK!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

like JK cares

the dude dont give 2 fucks

have you not seen the shit posted about him?

lmfao

so you really think he gonna care about some twitter poster

unfucking real

bunch of retards

Dell Dude

EOG Master

This kid if it was an EOG bash wouldn't say shit to anybody here. At this point he would never show up like he apparently discontinued his cell phone # to prevent confrontation. I just wanted to audition for your podcast Matthew? Call me bud.

Brick

EOG Master

Ivy fucking league.

You realize you came to this forum full of low hanging fruit geriatrics to cry about $250 right? Maybe go spend another day in the beautiful Austin weather, come back, and try again.

Heim

EOG Master

You can't un-ring the bell.....this kills 'Rails' stellar forum reputation.

:lol

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

I wonder what Dink thing about this topic? Would like to read his opinion and hear him talk about this on Tuesday.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

there are 2 FACTS here... 1. rail is slow paying for some reason... 2. the kid is crying so bad over 250 that there is 0 doubt he would have slow payed/stiffed... NO DOUBT ... why do you fucking morons continue to gamble with each other:+clueless

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Who looks more trustworthy? I would have to say Birdie. If goofy is correlated to stiffy then hustle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

KingRevolverkr@thegamblingforum.com

What did you guys do to HustleDouble?

10-23-2014, 11:21 PM

We added him to our Pro SportsOptions account ... as long as he'd do a weekly podcast and maybe write something here or there. I was going to go on one of his shows, but he never got back to me. We were wondering where the hell he had gone... then next thing you know he was starting an NBA contest over @ EOG. LOL It would've been nice if he had told us instead of just running off.

I saw Cat Boy paste some posts from EOG... Teddy and RJT were questioning his contest format... and HustleDouble went off the rails.

These forums aren't for everyone, I guess.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Translation. Matthew agreed to provide 'services' for a free sports options account and then breached his verbal contract by leaving TGF with no warning. That makes hustle double a stiff.