Randy Johnson may get lit up today.......

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Randy Johnson may get lit up today.......

Stayed away from these games due to the rain. Sure players love it as well. 2348ji23e

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Be surprised if they even play game #1

they BETTER

not so much for TODAY but i have the Nats U72 and they need to play 160

IF they fail to play 160 that would be a BRUTAL BEAT (OK - I know it is "No Action" and i don't lose - but to NOT win this bet would be brutal)

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

they BETTER

not so much for TODAY but i have the Nats U72 and they need to play 160

IF they fail to play 160 that would be a BRUTAL BEAT (OK - I know it is "No Action" and i don't lose - but to NOT win this bet would be brutal)

MAY REGRET IT, BUT GIVE YOU 50-1 they Play at least 160 Games WInky . . . . $500 max wager

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

what would happen in a scenario where the Nats didn't play at least 160 of their 162 because of weather and it didn't matter to make them up cause they are so far out, but SF had only played 160 of their 162 cause of weather in games vs. the Nats and SF is tied for a div. lead and or could win it with those 2 remaining games. Does SF get to play who they should of played in the Nats, or do they end up having to play a tiebreaker with the other div. leader?

curious how a bizarre situation would be handled.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

what would happen in a scenario where the Nats didn't play at least 160 of their 162 because of weather and it didn't matter to make them up cause they are so far out, but SF had only played 160 of their 162 cause of weather in games vs. the Nats and SF is tied for a div. lead and or could win it with those 2 remaining games. Does SF get to play who they should of played in the Nats, or do they end up having to play a tiebreaker with the other div. leader?

O/U win totals state

Must play 160 or NO ACTION (meaning refund/money returned)

so if the Nats go 50-108 it would be NO ACTION even though there is no way they could come close to their 72 O/U total

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

LOU

I got a headache just reading it :+clueless

seriously, the guy is focused on 300 today. in the zone..

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Anyway to trade my giants bet for the bet I wanted???????

my friend has O80 and honestly i think that will come down to the last day or so of the season. i see SF finishing between 78-82 meaning those last few days will get really dicey

Gil meche is in the zone.......

yeah. I got the under on the game along with tampa ML, both bets also on different two-team parlays.. would like to see tampa win 3-2, or AT LEAST not get fucked somehow, which of course is what will happen..:+textinb3

Ye ask and ye shall receive.. A simple request for a tampa win 3-2 is reality. Win the under, a parlay, and half of another parlay in one fell swoop.. :houra If God was a woman, she can lick my balls, suck my dick and swallow my load today because I rule the Earth with that bet and parlay combo. :LMAO Now all I need is another WAS bullpen meltdown for, oh, say 6 runs.. (but that is probably asking too much, especially after the sucking the She-God just gave)

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

LOU

I got a headache just reading it :+clueless
the scenario has nothing to do with the total ov/un for the season for the Nats wins.
It is just a scenario that came to mind by reading about the other posters on/un season bet.

everyone plays 162 games or are scheduled to play 162.

For whatever reason i can understand a team not playing the full 162, be it weather or mother nature or whatever.

but say a shitty team like the Nats didn't get their full schedule in cause of mother nature, and it didn't make a difference cause they are/were so far back in the standings.
BUT, say the team(s) they were supposed to of played came up 2-3 games short of their full 162 games and that team is now tied or 1 game back or whatever in their division.

would MLB make the team that was tied or a game back in their division play a tie breaker game against the other leader in their division, or would that team get to play against the crappy Nats as originally scheduled , and therefore making both teams involved in the cancelled games from earlier in the season play their full 162?

it's a funny hypotheical scenario i thought.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

but say a shitty team like the Nats didn't get their full schedule in cause of mother nature, and it didn't make a difference cause they are/were so far back in the standings.
BUT, say the team(s) they were supposed to of played came up 2-3 games short of their full 162 games and that team is now tied or 1 game back or whatever in their division.

would MLB make the team that was tied or a game back in their division play a tie breaker game against the other leader in their division, or would that team get to play against the crappy Nats as originally scheduled , and therefore making both teams involved in the cancelled games from earlier in the season play their full 162?

it's a funny hypotheical scenario i thought.

the other team would have to finish out its sked and then if still tied the other team would play a TB game.

say the Phillies finisht he season playing all 162 but the Mets only play 160. let's make the Phillies 92-70 and the Mets 91-69. in this case the Mets would have to play BOTH games because winning or losing the first one wouldn't settle the division at all. but let's say the Mets were 90-70 and lost the first game or 92-68 and won the first game - there would be no need to play #162. but in the first instance we could see the mets split the 2 games and finish with tied with the phils meaning Momday and Tuesday the Mets played their 161 and 162 games and then Wed had to play the Phillies and then thursday start the playoffs - it would get complicated

UNLESS

MLB rules state if BOTH teams are going to make the playoffs - if both finished tied H2H would settle things and no playoff

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

see it could get complicated. That's what i was trying to figure out. Would that Team(Mets in your scenario) have to play the same team it had canceled games against, regardless of those make up games helping the other team(the Nats being the shitty team in the scenario) in their final standing.

So the Mets would have to make up the games against whoever they were orginally scheduled to play, not extra games against the division leader, cause obviously that would make the other team played more than required.

not that it matters now cause the games were played earlier, but it would have been bizarre that for someone to of had an ov/un wins total bet on the Nats and if they ended up short 2-3 games because of the weather,and were just 1-2 games from it being a deciding factor in whether they go over or under season wins, and those games not meaning anything if they were made up cause the Nats will probably be in last, BUT the team team(s) they were supposed to of played ended up in the scenario above and therefore had to play those missed games against the Nats and THERFORE ended up pushing the Nats over or still under there season wins total.

shit could get bizarre when you look at it from gambling perspectives, just fucking comical really.