Rare 9:05am start time for Angels - 1st 5 innings under 4.5 runs play

Under 4.5 -115 (Bookmaker)

Santana hasn't faced Cleveland since April 13th, when he gave up 3 runs in 7 innings. Huff hasn't faced the Angels (or most teams) all year, but is coming off a 7 inning scoreless performance himself that was 9 days ago against the lowly Twins. He missed his last scheduled start due to postponement of the Indians/White Sox game the other night. I think the extremely early start time for the Angels will bode well for the under through five innings. I prefer under for the first five innings rather than the whole game because: the early start time will hopefully help, it's only Huff's second start, and I'm not fond of the Angels' bullpen which can certainly give up runs against a potent Cleveland offense.

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: Rare 9:05am start time for Angels - 1st 5 innings under 4.5 runs play

nice write up and insight, i will check it out

:cheers Despite 4 errors and a wild pitch that directly led to the Indians' lone run, this play won with room to spare.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nice call on the total db

but i wonder how angels 1st 5 inning backers feel?

santana gives up no hits and no walks yet its 1-1

you got to love baseball.

Thanks, BD. Not only that, there was a throwing error by Aybar that led to Carrera on first. Carrera steals second and then a groundout moved him third. With two outs Santana throws a wild pitch and Carrera scores.