Rate my new gf Jessica

Static

EOG Addicted
Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

You donkey pinheads! Jealousy because my gf met a great man?
You have to defraud their meeting with LIES.

Where did your girlfriends go if you have any? To the zoo to meet a baby Elephant? roflmao
Or is their most proud meeting with a stripper pole??

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Relax big guy, my Momma was the biggest whore before she had me but I don't hold that against her. People change, don't hold anything against your new girl friend from things she has done in the past.

Static

EOG Addicted

?? :+clueless

They are saying things about Mandela and my gf. ALL LIES.
I am defending her honor. What is the problem??

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You donkey pinheads! Jealousy because my gf met a great man?
You have to defraud their meeting with LIES.

Where did your girlfriends go if you have any? To the zoo to meet a baby Elephant? roflmao
Or is their most proud meeting with a stripper pole??

:mutley

Static

EOG Addicted

People like you imbeciles are the reason I'm on medication.
Chumps

texansfan

EOG Master

Now that I think about it I banged her a few months ago. I remember those panties, except they were on the floor and not her body.

Good grief

EOG Senior Member

Static,

Please believe that there aren't 5 guys posting at EOG that could score a chick that good looking. You really think all these goombahs behind these keyboards are either rich or look like Brad Pitt? They are broke, fat slobs with nothing better to do with their time. Every poster at EOG, except Rogue Scholar, would love a shot at a girl like that. Believe that. You've done well. 91023i2ndw;l

Good grief you fat fucking losers are so full of shit.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i never said i was good looking and i know im fat.

i just rated the girl on what she really is.

i also told static i would love to hook up with her

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

She has a nice ass. I think back to the general concept that "God gives women great asses when he doesn't give them tits". Being a tit guy, she doesn't show this part of her body - she cannot get higher than 6. But she's nice from what I see. Well done.

Static

EOG Addicted

Static,

Please believe that there aren't 5 guys posting at EOG that could score a chick that good looking. You really think all these goombahs behind these keyboards are either rich or look like Brad Pitt? They are broke, fat slobs with nothing better to do with their time. Every poster at EOG, except Rogue Scholar, would love a shot at a girl like that. Believe that. You've done well. 91023i2ndw;l

Good grief you fat fucking losers are so full of shit.

Why wouldn't Rogue Scholar want my girl?? Thank you Good Grief for the words.
You're right. They are hater queefdwarfs.

Static

EOG Addicted

You think this is funny? Defacing my gf's picture by switching it with a cat. Texasfan you think people will believe this to be real?
Posters caught on after KingRevolver put her next to a fat guy.

If you're gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one. Joke is on you.

Static

EOG Addicted

Poster KingRevolver and his girlfriend

How do you like that?? You think this is funny to do? Just maybe now you learned your lesson, imbeciles.

Static

EOG Addicted

Poster KingRevolver with his real girlfriend

Not so funny now KingRevolver?
Now your real picture will be all over and people will mock you like they did to me.

What's that ugly thing growing out of your neck??

Poster KingRevolver with his real girlfriend

Not so funny now KingRevolver?
Now your real picture will be all over and people will mock you like they did to me.

What's that ugly thing growing out of your neck??
hahahahahahah holy shit thATs funny

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

haha great thread.

as for the chick...not bad at all. i'd hook up with her in a heartbeat or 2. :yay

texansfan

EOG Master

Seriously, nobody can be as dumb as this static character. That leads me to believe that he's either related to shantystar or this is another CC ghost along the lines of Wilson.

Hey Static, can you hook El Guapo up with that sexy senorita? I have 14 inches of suasivo to deposit into her. If she had el sexo with Nelson Mandela El Guapo is a shoe in.