Raycabino

Tell this former US Navy Commanding Officer and War Veteran that his video is fake. That he wasn't prevented from Poll Watching. You tell him it's fake, I don't have the heart to do it.

You're a lying, POS, Loser, who is dumb as fuck.

WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE.
One guy alleges? Wow.....now this changes things. Even though once again, there is no actual evidence of this happening

There's no more compelling evidence than "some dude said"

MrTop

EOG Master
Tell this former US Navy Commanding Officer and War Veteran that his video is fake. That he wasn't prevented from Poll Watching. You tell him it's fake, I don't have the heart to do it.

:oops: COVERUP ! I lost a football bet last week when they covered it up too !

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
One guy alleges? Wow.....now this changes things. Even though once again, there is no actual evidence of this happening

There's no more compelling evidence than "some dude said"

So he's a liar too. As are all the other videos I posted,,, it's all CGI shit,

Fucking grow up and grow a pair.

Your corrupt fuck of a candidate got his ass kicked. Seriously, what did he think was going to happen, he didn't even fucking campaign.

Here's what he thought....

The Idiot didn't realize that he would get his ass kicked to such an extent that they had to go Defcon 1 w/ this Fraud shit.... it's too big too miss.

You're out of your fucking mind if you think that Clown got 80 Million votes.... it doesn't even make sense.

Your corrupt fuck of a candidate got his ass kicked. Seriously, what did he think was going to happen, he didn't even fucking campaign.

The Idiot didn't realize that he would get his ass kicked to such an extent that they had to go Defcon 1 w/ this Fraud shit.... it's too big too miss.

You're out of your fucking mind if you think that Clown got 80 Million votes.... it doesn't even make sense.
You are just too stupid for words

You’ve still failed to provide a single example of credible fraud

If there was fraud it would’ve shown up in the recounts you dumb fuck

BTW-LBJ and the Lakers didn’t win the title this year. It was rigged

I thank God that Rail's cult of religious fucks will all think the world's going to end around January 21st and they will commit mass suicide. Hopefully Game will go join them and have a little of their Kool Aid too.

kane

EOG master

You can post as many fake news bullshit videos you want, it doesn't change the fact that trump is 1-39 in the courts, and it doesn't change the fact that on January 20th of next year Joe Biden will be sworn in as our nation's next president, and you'll bend the knee

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dear Useful Idiots,

When are you guys going to give up the ghost on this? It's undeniable at this point.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You are just too stupid for words

You’ve still failed to provide a single example of credible fraud

If there was fraud it would’ve shown up in the recounts you dumb fuck

BTW-LBJ and the Lakers didn’t win the title this year. It was rigged

Yet you found some. Congratulations.

Dear Useful Idiots,

When are you guys going to give up the ghost on this? It's undeniable at this point.
When are you going to provide a piece of credible fraud? It’s nothing but “some dude said” bullshit

Not only are you and the trumptards stupid with your laughable conspiracy theories you are a bunch of whiny bitches

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
When are you going to provide a piece of credible fraud? It’s nothing but “some dude said” bullshit

Not only are you and the trumptards stupid with your laughable conspiracy theories you are a bunch of whiny bitches

When you post a meme that is actually funny.... so probably never.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
My Dearest EOG Posters and Lurkers,

Here’s what I have:

1. The Markets

2. The Math

3. Common sense

4. Their own candidate admitting the fraud

5. Reams of documents, some of which are included in this very thread

Here’s what the Useful Idiots have:

1. Memes

2. A collective IQ of ~53

How can I compete?

P.S. I see dead people

Here’s what I have:

1. The Markets

2. The Math

3. Common sense

1. Memes

How can I compete?

P.S. I see dead people
Nice try ya stupid little LBJ fan boy bitch

Provide some evidence-just one thing

No more “some dude said” videos

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Here’s what I have:

1. The Markets

2. The Math

3. Common sense

1. Memes

How can I compete?

P.S. I see dead people

Dumb Gamebred claimed he isn't political. Then his favorite leader losses in a landslide and Dumb Gamebred becomes the #1 political propagandist at EOG. And one of the most serious RepubliCon propagandist in America. Oy Vey!

Last edited:

kane

EOG master

Here’s what I have:

1. The Markets

2. The Math

3. Common sense

1. Memes

How can I compete?

P.S. I see dead people

1-39 in the courts, on January 20th you bend the knee

Dumb Gamebred claimed he isn't political. Than his favorite leader losses in a landslide and Dumb Gamebred becomes the #1 political propagandist at EOG. And one of the most serious RepubliCon propagandist in America. Oy Vey!
The dude is a child. He treats LeBron the same way a three year acts towards his mom

Now he’s acting like a petulant child because trump lost by 6 million votes. Funny all these cultists find it hard to believe trump lost even though he lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million votes and won the election by sweeping WI-MI-PA by a combined 77,000 votes

Here’s what I have:

1. The Markets

2. The Math

3. Common sense

1. Memes

How can I compete?

P.S. I see dead people
FF264BE9-BCDD-4B49-BB67-479C3B2E963C.jpeg

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The dude is a child. He treats LeBron the same way a three year acts towards his mom

Now he’s acting like a petulant child because trump lost by 6 million votes. Funny all these cultists find it hard to believe trump lost even though he lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million votes and won the election by sweeping WI-MI-PA by a combined 77,000 votes

the electoral college at work.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

When Boreham Wood come to Canvey Island.

Does that work?

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

My Big Brother is going to beat you up for saying that about me, you Big Meanie, You Poo Poo Head!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Nice try ya stupid little LBJ fan boy bitch

Provide some evidence-just one thing

No more “some dude said” videos

Like I told Big Dummy, I self-identify as a Forum Ass-Kicker and to not address me as such is a Hate Crime under your rule.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Will you please STFU. Enough is enough,. At this point, we both know WTF happened and the only question now is will they get away with it. I can't imagine it but I have no idea how deep this corruption runs.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
1-39 in the courts, on January 20th you bend the knee

Think about it. It's going to take the biggest fraud in the history of mankind for you to finally get one over on me after all these years. This must be very exciting for you. Don't pop any bottles just yet, my dumb friend.

kane

EOG master
Will you please STFU. Enough is enough,. At this point, we both know WTF happened and the only question now is will they get away with it. I can't imagine it but I have no idea how deep this corruption runs.

Trump has brought 40 lawsuits to court, 39 were thrown out for lack of evidence, so apparently the corruption is pretty fucking deep spreading into 5 different states, the corruption is so bad that even trump appointed judges are throwing his lawsuits out. On January 20th Joe Biden becomes our nation's next president, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it, bend the fucking knee bitch

kane

EOG master
Think about it. It's going to take the biggest fraud in the history of mankind for you to finally get one over on me after all these years. This must be very exciting for you. Don't pop any bottles just yet, my dumb friend.

Bottles popped, cigars smoked. January 20th you bend the fucking knee you dumb motherfucker

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Bottles popped, cigars smoked. January 20th you bend the fucking knee you dumb motherfucker

On a side note, you don't even know why I am saying, Bend the Knee, you dumb motherfucker... to quote someone I know.,

MrTop

EOG Master

don't show them the secret documents until the last minute

Bushay

NHL Expert

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Too funny.

This guy is melting down in front of the whole forum.

Good stuff GameBred. Keep it up. I think you're onto something here.

I can see Game alongside Rooty in front of a makeshift podium in front of the 4 Seasons Lawn Care business soon fighting for justice and everything white er I mean right in America!

Rooty: And now I'd like to turn this over to my new Lead Council. A Mr. Game Bred.

GameBred: Thanks Rooty...I've never felt so good about anything in my life more than I do about this case.

We haven't any luck in the courtrooms so far but were kicking as in these parking lots!

If that doesn't tell you were right nothing will!

And don't forget all those lawn signs. I don't understand why we didn't win on that alone.

Rooty: Tell um your credentials Game!

GameBred: My cousin passed the bar once. And he and I used to spend a lot of time during the holidays when we were kids.

Case Closed motherfuckers!

P.S. I got more proof but I'm waiting till we get in front of that hot new SCOTUS Judge.

I seen her wink at Don jr on the WH lawn

We got this bitches!!!!!

Bushay

NHL Expert

Hey! You're leaving out the Gangsta Rapper sctick. Street cred bitches!!!!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You're getting pounded and Dominion voting machines are getting impounded! Here we come MoFo, cover up.

You got your vote neutered and your fukkin election ripped right out your cooch.

You know why son?

Cuz you're a fukkin weakling and it was easy. That kinda shit happens to the lame. Newsflash.....STUPID people get took, go figure.

The fukkin savvy old veteran said 8 months ago, "I ain't fukkin campaigning, I'ma go hide in my basement till the debates and let the idiots shoot themselves in the cawk.

And then I'll just rip their shit, get crowned and laugh at their twenty year tampon tizzy.

Smart guy old Joe

Take what you're given, then take what you want. Fukk it take everything but the Kleenex box and Midol. Have a heart.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gallup poll out today. Americans having a favorable view:

Biden 55%
Trump 42%

"There's no way Biden could have gotten 80 million votes".
- Dumb Gamebred

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The fukkin Turnip probably wishes he hadn't bullshitted and lied his ass off for 1400 fukkin days.

"The election was rigged....fraud everywhere!!!!"

"Uh, OK Turnip....we'll get right on that......see yourself out ya dumb cunt....."