Raycabino

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Obamagate.

:ROFLMAO::sleep::sleep::unsure::geek::geek::cool::D:eek::ROFLMAO:

The NY Times doesn't even try to deny any longer that the evidence used to investigate Trump was fabricated bullshit.

If your reading comprehension was above a third grade level, you'd read the actual evidence like the Steele Dossier rather than parrot leftist media like the brainwashed retard you are.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I wonder, do the Useful Idiots or Sleepy himself realize how Racist he is?

This shit is hot off the Presses....

Racism is imbeded in this man's core but Trump's the Racist.

Heisy, anything at all to say about this bold-faced Bigotry or are you still under the Useful Idiot Gag Order?

You'll criticize him when warranted you told us and for those who didn't know, Heisy is totally full of shit. He's had at least two-dozen opurtunities to keep his word yet Crickets.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The NY Times doesn't even try to deny any longer that the evidence used to investigate Trump was fabricated bullshit.

If your reading comprehension was above a third grade level, you'd read the actual evidence like the Steele Dossier rather than parrot leftist media like the brainwashed retard you are.

I don't read that pub. I don't know the Steele dossier from Monster Truck Weekly

Fukk cares what you got to say. Bub Rub knows more about politics than you do.

I know two things.

Don Turnip gonna do open mic at some dudes wedding because he is no longer relevant anywhere else.

Don Turnip Goin to jail.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't read that pub. I don't know the Steele dossier from Monster Truck Weekly

Fukk cares what you got to say. Bub Rub knows more about politics than you do.

I know two things.

Don Turnip gonna do open mic at some dudes wedding because he is no longer relevant anywhere else.

Don Turnip Goin to jail.

Of course you know nothing about what you're talking about.

Par for the course from you.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No way Dumb Dude should have been censored. He doesn't even bet with Betdsi. He knows better.

"Stop the steal". Dumb Dude says big news coming July 12th. Lol. He also famously said Bill Barr has the goods to keep Trump in power. Lol, lol.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I wonder, do the Useful Idiots or Sleepy himself realize how Racist he is?

This shit is hot off the Presses....

Racism is imbeded in this man's core but Trump's the Racist.

Racism is imbeded in this man's core

I'll Listen and Believe a Black Person on This Issue, Before Any White Person.

I've Heard Some Blacks Explain it Very Well.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Heisy, anything at all to say about this bold-faced Bigotry or are you still under the Useful Idiot Gag Order?

You'll criticize him when warranted you told us and for those who didn't know, Heisy is totally full of shit. He's had at least two-dozen opurtunities to keep his word yet Crickets.

He's a Full Fledged Wimp.

Terrified To Speak About The Demented One.

Heisy is totally full of shit.

This Flake Fraud is Easy To Expose.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sleepy is scared to answer reporters questions for fear he will get in trouble.... what is he 10?

Gamebred stated multiple times Dumb Dude should have never been banned. Dumb Dude claims he intentionally got himself banned. He says he took one for team Trumptard. How fuken stupid are these Trumptards?

Question. Does the secret service still protect Adolph Trump after he's indicted and incarcerated? Hopefully the taxpayers will no longer have to fund Pinocchio's secret service detail.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine being so dumb that you consider what a reporter says about what someone else is supposedly saying to other people (not them) as news.

That gets filed in the red flag for fake news, IDGAF, and get a fucking life folder for anyone who can think for themselves and doesn't have a terminal case of TDS.

Imagine being so dumb that you consider what a reporter says about what someone else is supposedly saying to other people (not them) as news.

That gets filed in the red flag for fake news, IDGAF, and get a fucking life folder for anyone who can think for themselves and doesn't have a terminal case of TDS.
You are the guy who constantly links op ed columns as verifiable facts to back up your arguments.

Let’s not forget the guy you worship is so shit brain stupid he spews such wisdom as advocating for looking into bleach injections. That’s your type of deep thinker.

Self awareness......give it a try sometime

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You are the guy who constantly links op ed columns as verifiable facts to back up your arguments.

Let’s not forget the guy you worship is so shit brain stupid he spews such wisdom as advocating for looking into bleach injections. That’s your type of deep thinker.

Self awareness......give it a try sometime

Keep posting those 4th person articles like they're news...

Show me one op ed article I've posted, dipshit. I'll wait. Forever.

Trump is clearly smarter than you. He owns you. You can't go a single day without mentioning him. Five months after he's been out of office.

Self awareness. LMAO. Projecting much, idiot?

Keep posting those 4th person articles like they're news...

Show me one op ed article I've posted, dipshit. I'll wait. Forever.

Trump is clearly smarter than you. He owns you. You can't go a single day without mentioning him. Five months after he's been out of office.

Self awareness. LMAO. Projecting much, idiot?
You just posted an op ed to back up your argument as a fact the other day and I called you out for it

Sinker is spot on with your aspergers affliction

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You just posted an op ed to back up your argument as a fact the other day and I called you out for it

Sinker is spot on with your aspergers affliction

Most Assburger adults have moderate to severe communicative dissonance. Conflicting thought patterns. If you can get them out of their comfort zone they are pretty good entertainment. This kids comfort zone ain't too big, if the topic strays from coding, programming et al, he's dead nuts fukked. Starts reading shit that ain't there, posting shit that makes no sense, digs himself a nice big hole and then tries to port his comfort zone to that hole. "I'm a coder, I did this, I am the king of data, I do math and stuff." Every Aspie gets bogged down in this dissonance. From the sidelines they appear delusional but that isn't the case. It's just a protection mechanism. The real trouble starts when they try to port their zone into an uncomfortable spot and somebody shoves it up their ass. You wind up a spectrum case that way and you get a free show, something between a hissy fit and a Tourette's outburst. I unintentionally get my wife's son so wound up that he punches himself in the head. I went to a 10 hour information session over 4 weeks to learn how to understand him. Helped immensely. The kid bout 6'2" 200 ish and I got the gloves on him now so he's getting himself another comfort zone. This poor fukk here Dunkeedoodle got it tough though being a tiny guy. Already in his 40's, on the spectrum and his only weapon is a keyboard? He'll be cranking out a dozen of these threads a week for life.

My wife is right tho I gotta stop treating folk like toys soon, I'm getting old. I will never post a word I can't back up so maybe she's on to something.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Oh, look. The Canadian USPS expert who doesn't know that 123 Alpha Drive is a fake address is talking about other people digging holes for themselves.

LMAO.

Gotta love forumville.

Most Assburger adults have moderate to severe communicative dissonance. Conflicting thought patterns. If you can get them out of their comfort zone they are pretty good entertainment. This kids comfort zone ain't too big, if the topic strays from coding, programming et al, he's dead nuts fukked. Starts reading shit that ain't there, posting shit that makes no sense, digs himself a nice big hole and then tries to port his comfort zone to that hole. "I'm a coder, I did this, I am the king of data, I do math and stuff." Every Aspie gets bogged down in this dissonance. From the sidelines they appear delusional but that isn't the case. It's just a protection mechanism. The real trouble starts when they try to port their zone into an uncomfortable spot and somebody shoves it up their ass. You wind up a spectrum case that way and you get a free show, something between a hissy fit and a Tourette's outburst. I unintentionally get my wife's son so wound up that he punches himself in the head. I went to a 10 hour information session over 4 weeks to learn how to understand him. Helped immensely. The kid bout 6'2" 200 ish and I got the gloves on him now so he's getting himself another comfort zone. This poor fukk here Dunkeedoodle got it tough though being a tiny guy. Already in his 40's, on the spectrum and his only weapon is a keyboard? He'll be cranking out a dozen of these threads a week for life.

My wife is right tho I gotta stop treating folk like toys soon, I'm getting old. I will never post a word I can't back up so maybe she's on to something.
Good on you Sinker for taking those classes. I hope you and the kid continue your progress.

DookieQ definitely has issues but he deserves zero sympathy because he invites the ridicule by acting like a petulant child on the reg when his bullshit is snuffed out.

I would request you continue to kick him around because he needs you for the therapy and the rest of us benefit from the laughs.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Good on you Sinker for taking those classes. I hope you and the kid continue your progress.

DookieQ definitely has issues but he deserves zero sympathy because he invites the ridicule by acting like a petulant child on the reg when his bullshit is snuffed out.

I would request you continue to kick him around because he needs you for the therapy and the rest of us benefit from the laughs.

Heisey I wrote that 15 minutes ago. The kid shows up in the Enough thread 10 minutes later and gives a perfect, dead nuts practical application.

I can't fukkin believe how perfect it is. Funny as fukk.

Sinker is now invoking the Munkee Midget Mercy Rule.

Heisey I wrote that 15 minutes ago. The kid shows up in the Enough thread 10 minutes later and gives a perfect, dead nuts practical application.

I can't fukkin believe how perfect it is. Funny as fukk.

Sinker is now invoking the Munkee Midget Mercy Rule.
Just read it. Funny shit for sure

Pics of squirt guns....steering wheels....and now the CIA :ROFLMAO:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
My pillow guy one of my favorite characters in all this. Dude is a rock star!

I loved Miss Piggy, Skelly Conway and Kaylay Macafanny, miss them ugly bitches.

Watching somebody lie through their teeth for a few bucks is the greatest entertainment ever.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Just read it. Funny shit for sure

Pics of squirt guns....steering wheels....and now the CIA :ROFLMAO:

Dude don't make fun of my guns. I bough them to collect dust for 8 years then I gonna sell them for about 30% of what I paid. Plus when Chitty get Gritty I can pose them on my kitchen table. Fukkers gonna back right the fukk off then.

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Rag Doll Comments on Everything.

Only An Expert on Manure.