Raycabino

Ray-You said your book had a substantial handle with the election

Was curious how you guys are handling the expected uncertainty with the official outcomes of states and the like

Be well Ray-thanks

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Loved the live betting RAYCABINO's joint was offering in the days following the election.

Prices on individual states like Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona.

Something tells me ComptrBob may have locked in attractive plus-prices on both Biden and Trump.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Ray-You said your book had a substantial handle with the election

Was curious how you guys are handling the expected uncertainty with the official outcomes of states and the like

Be well Ray-thanks
Just being safe and making sure results are 100% before paying tickets. Sucks for us sucks for bettors waiting on pendings but it's too much money not to be 100%.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Loved the live betting RAYCABINO's joint was offering in the days following the election.

Prices on individual states like Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona.

Something tells me ComptrBob may have locked in attractive plus-prices on both Biden and Trump.
I handled all the live myself (less the graveyard hours). Wrote more than 2 nfl sundays worth of live betting just on the live part of the election. Will never see anything like it again in my opinion.

railbird

EOG Master
I handled all the live myself (less the graveyard hours). Wrote more than 2 nfl sundays worth of live betting just on the live part of the election. Will never see anything like it again in my opinion.
what was your methodology? no models like sports?

railbird

EOG Master
michelle steel 48 harley rouda 47. Orange County coast congress.
HuntingtonBeach City council winner. Tito Ortiz 23% leading vote getter of 15

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Fabulous job.

It was fascinating to watch the rollercoaster ride.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I hope the old man didn’t have any input......hahahahahaha

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Trump should concede and give his concession speech...I will bet anyone here that Biden gets sworn in as the next President of America....

What he should do and what he will do are two completely different things.

After getting badgered for four years by the opposing party, Trump is likely to serve as Biden's shadow president in 2021 by criticizing his every move.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What he should do and what he will do are two completely different things.

After getting badgered for four years by the opposing party, Trump is likely to serve as Biden's shadow president in 2021 by criticizing his every move.
He can take over for Rush Limbaugh. The ratings would be thru the roof, but I won't listen.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The fraud is historic

Agreed. I believe Trump was as low as 1.27 (-370) on BetFair well into Election night. Then we both know what happened.

FWIW, I think Trump wins because I can't see them getting away with it but who knows.

Agreed. I believe Trump was as low as 1.27 (-370) on BetFair well into Election night. Then we both know what happened.

FWIW, I think Trump wins because I can't see them getting away with it but who knows.

Everyone knows what happened

They continued counting legal votes

Reading trumpers posts this week a person would get the impression they should cash every sports ticket they’ve ever held when their team had a lead

The 51% Biden received is the most for any presidential candidate since 1932

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just being safe and making sure results are 100% before paying tickets. Sucks for us sucks for bettors waiting on pendings but it's too much money not to be 100%.

When it comes to grading political winning tickets bookmaker is the worst. In the past I had to give them multiple heads up to get tickets graded. Too the extent that I should be on their payroll.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Everyone knows what happened

They continued counting legal votes

Reading trumpers posts this week a person would get the impression they should cash every sports ticket they’ve ever held when their team had a lead

The 51% Biden received is the most for any presidential candidate since 1932

I'm Apolitical. I'd be saying the same shit if the Elephants were preventing the Donkeys from poll watching. They have a legal right yet for some reason they had to get a court order to do it which was ignored.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out what's going on.

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm Apolitical. I'd be saying the same shit if the Elephants were preventing the Donkeys from poll watching. They have a legal right yet for some reason they had to get a court order to do it which was ignored.

it was not a blow out last time... did the dems fix georgia too? did they fix the senate seats? the dems lost house seats.. you are wrong on all counts not even close...

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You're apolitical? 😂 😂 What you are is a fuken un-American idiot. But it's your right to traffic baseless claims. Low info individuals love a good conspiracy.

Poll watchers were allowed the entire time

Get informed before you make such claims-you should know better than to buy into trumps lies
Fact-checking Trump's claims on poll watchers
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-trumps-claims-poll-watchers/

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're apolitical? 😂 😂 What you are is a fuken un-American idiot. But it's your right to traffic baseless claims. Low info individuals love a good conspiracy.

IMO, if all legal votes are counted and all illiegal votes discounted.

1. Trump wins
2. He is regarded as an American Hero

Sorry you don't like it but you better hope and pray that Trump loses in court becuase he ain't losing in a straight up vote.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

1. Trump wins

Sorry you don't like it but you better hope and pray that Trump loses in court becuase he ain't losing in a straight up vote.

I'll never forget after Trump won the election in 2016 but lost the PV by 3 million, he claimed there were 6 million illegal votes all for Hillary. He created a voter fraud commission made up of RepubliCon political hacks. They found zero illegal votes. Now Trump again is claiming he won this election by a lot if you don't count the illegal votes. And you are falling for it. Gamebred, want a fuken idiot. Sad, sad Un-American to traffic baseless conspiracies.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'll never forget after Trump won the election in 2016 but lost the PV by 3 million, he claimed there were 6 million illegal votes all for Hillary. He created a voter fraud commission made up of RepubliCon political hacks. They found zero illegal votes. Now Trump again is claiming he won this election by a lot if you don't count the illegal votes. And you are falling for it. Gamebred, want a fuken idiot. Sad, sad Un-American to traffic baseless conspiracies.

Do you know how I know the bolded below?

1. Trump wins

I saw poll watchers w/ a court order get denied access to overseeing the vote. I fucking saw it. That's the my great, "Secret," and it tells me that if there was nothing going on, then there would be no reason to fuck w/ the Poll watchers. It's really that simple.