Re: Extra from Contest thread

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG Grand Challenge Qualifying Contest presented by SportsOptions.com

Shouldn't you be ineligible anyway for using ghost accounts for one of the other contests?

Contest whores. :shoot:

Never used a ghost in a contest. My buddy posted my plays because I was banned, he's been posting for years before you were here, and he doesn't even play in contests. If I was ghosting with an 8 year old account I think I would enter all the contests with it.

rjt721

EOG Master

Never used a ghost in a contest. My buddy posted my plays because I was banned, he's been posting for years before you were here, and he doesn't even play in contests. If I was ghosting with an 8 year old account I think I would enter all the contests with it.
What's this?

These are erbthegreat's picks for this evening he is currently unable to post. Brooklyn over 188.5 +108, flyers over 5 -121

No worries. ERB is suspended from this contest.
Kinger has let me know of the stuff I've missed with ERB the past few days and now with this ghost attempt he is out of the contest for at minimum this month.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

That's my friend Malloy. Kinger can even vouch the IP he posted my picks from has never been on my account. Has malloy30 entered any contests at EOG? I think he has 12 posts in 2 years, because EOG is full of retards. Like I said, if I had a ghost wouldn't I be entering every contest with them? EOG is not too bright these days.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That's my friend Malloy. Kinger can even vouch the IP he posted my picks from has never been on my account. Has malloy30 entered any contests at EOG? I think he has 12 posts in 2 years, because EOG is full of retards. Like I said, if I had a ghost wouldn't I be entering every contest with them? EOG is not too bright these days.

Yes, every single one of his posts has been for a contest. You guys also have two matching IPs.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Yes, every single one of his posts has been for a contest. You guys also have two matching IPs.

Unreal

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Lmao. Boat runs 100's of contests, yet malloy has 12 posts from 2 years ago. Makes sense.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Lmao. Boat runs 100's of contests, yet malloy has 12 posts from 2 years ago. Makes sense.

That's irrelevant. You asked if "he" joined contests, and the answer is yes... every single one of his posts is for a contest. I answered your question.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

BTW, you are welcome to go back to playing in these contests. You have served your time. Malloy will remained banned, though.

Thank you.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Just saying it seems kind of dumb that I would create another account to enter contests, but not join Boat's 100's of contests over the year.

Sorry for clogging your thread, Tripp. Is bookmaker ok to deposit into or no?

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

That's irrelevant. You asked if "he" joined contests, and the answer is yes... every single one of his posts is for a contest. I answered your question.

:LMAO:LMAO

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

::oops::

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

You're a little late on the dickriding, newbie.

your stupid responses all include dicks and fags. you must be a catcher in real life..lots of bending over for you daily..:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

you drop the soap on purpose in you group showers?