would advise playing

Cleveland -1
Oakland (ML)

Listed pitchers must go in each.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reading Straight from Todays Printout

Is this a serious question. People start many threads here each day. I never said I would post all my plays in one thread here, every day. I did post daily for 100+ days in one thread only. It was very successful. Who else here has posted plays in one thread daily, longer than that?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Another new thread??

Dogball,

You have to understand, that's the first time SSI has ever sustained any type of winning record. Now he has something to refer to when questioned about his overall record. There was no way he was going to let his record drop below 56% in that thread...no way in hell. Now he can respond " go look at that thread, I picked 56% in it " and then ignore the before and after percentages...

J

joeybagadonuts

Dogball,

You have to understand, that's the first time SSI has ever sustained any type of winning record. Now he has something to refer to when questioned about his overall record. There was no way he was going to let his record drop below 56% in that thread...no way in hell. Now he can respond " go look at that thread, I picked 56% in it " and then ignore the before and after percentages...

:lightbulb:

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Whatever u fellas say is alright by me.

I would like to once and for all, prove to you guys that I have written a successful program for selecting winners. I have in my possession this program. I know you guys don't believe this exists and that's ok.

Timetopay

EOG Master

You are a failure

You had your chance and even some of these guys were saying you were doing well

It got rough when you started falling apart and you tucked your tail and hid like the pussy you are

dogball

EOG Master

Whatever u fellas say is alright by me.

I would like to once and for all, prove to you guys that I have written a successful program for selecting winners. I have in my possession this program. I know you guys don't believe this exists and that's ok.

How much to put in my possession this program?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

No desire to sell my work. This program is 100% real.

Timetopay

EOG Master

You could have continued to post in your thread but you knew that was a disaster and your luck had run out

From what I have been told is you continued to get crushed after you stopped posting in the thread:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

SSI you also claimed your other 437 other 'systems' work as well, yet when you posted the plays, you always ended up in the red. You last thread was the first time you quit ahead.

Timetopay

EOG Master

No one wants "proof". They want you in a straight jacket.

To repeat the same bullshit this long means your nuts. Get some help

slyone66

EOG Master

0-1 so far, Cleveland was a big misprint by the computer ssi......

J

joeybagadonuts

Notice when he lays big chalk on a team like Cleveland he doesn't bother putting the line he bet it at either.

Typical scumbag tout.

:doh1

dogball

EOG Master

Falcon, I may still be interested in purchasing this yet
keep it coming please