Remember when it was cool and popular to bash touts?

WVU

EOG Master
now all of a sudden it has become taboo to bash touts. Since when was touting an honest profession? Since when were they just hard working people trying to put food on the table for their loved ones?

These forums have done a complete 180. I, myself still think touts are bottom feeding scum. Even the nice, honest (sic) ones.

2938u4ji23

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Remember when it was cool and popular to bash touts?

Different thought from me, I think it's how they represent themselves that makes all the difference. Real records, whether winning or losing and no hype and they are ok with me. It's the bullshit circus shit and the yelling screaming and chest beating that turns me off.

What's your documented record this year WVU? NCAAF and NFL?

WVU

EOG Master

Thanks Pat. All of these forums have run out of sponsors it seems. We pay enough in juice. It is never advantageous to pay for picks. It only adds more juice. Your coin can get just as hot as your tout

WVU

EOG Master

Different thought from me, I think it's how they represent themselves that makes all the difference. Real records, whether winning or losing and no hype and they are ok with me. It's the bullshit circus shit and the yelling screaming and chest beating that turns me off.

What's your documented record this year WVU? NCAAF and NFL?

I was hot in both NFL and NCAAF until the last couple weeks. Doesn't really matter, as my past performance is really no indication of the future. Our last "standup guy" that went tout is now being accused of stealing EOG's email lists. Honest, standup, and class acts can never be used to describe a tout no matter what IMO.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

No doubt WV. I mean I didn't bash touts because it was cool and popular, I bashed them just for the reasons you listed. Impossible to pay standard juice and then another tout tax on top of that yet still win. Then you have the question of getting the same numbers that the tout releases his plays out. Also I've heard touts say that when they start getting paid they have to come up with picks. There are no such things as no plays, squares are paying you money they want picks dammit! Bottom line, if these guys could win there would be no need to sell their plays in the first place.

All that said I don't go out of my way to bash touts, there are a few good guys in the profession, I just don't think it's feasible to pay them and win. If there is one here or there that's the great exception and not the rule. Hard for anyone to win laying -110, ANYONE! Throw in more "juice" paying a tout and it's impossible in my humble opinion.

WVU

EOG Master

I bash Dsethi and I like the guy. Maybe I have problems

:blink:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

now all of a sudden it has become taboo to bash touts. Since when was touting an honest profession? Since when were they just hard working people trying to put food on the table for their loved ones?

These forums have done a complete 180. I, myself still think touts are bottom feeding scum. Even the nice, honest (sic) ones.

2938u4ji23
As far as EOG is concerned, Junkman has had a lot to do with this. We have not gotten to know the avg tout therefore we have no problem bashing them. Junkman however, we have grown to know him and the general consensus is that he is a pretty fukin good guy. A lot harder to bash him once you get to know him especially knowing that he is truly trying to produce winners. Long story short, it's harder to bash someone that you have grown to like.

WVU

EOG Master

not just junkman Ray. Adam Meyer has Judge post some screenshots of some large betting tickets and then all of a sudden Adam becomes "stand up" and a "class act". Give me a friggen break

Journeyman

EOG Master

I disagree to an extent, what if the tout sells his info for a very reasonable price?

WVU, I know you don't believe ANY mortal can hit more than 50% so discussing this with you is unreasonable from the start.

I do believe though if a 200 dollar or more player pays $100 a week or even as little as $100 a month, for quality info he can use it to turn a profit and enjoy the ride.

Now for those who want $3000 for a season, that's different.

When or if I sell my info I would never go to these forums for starters....that was Junks first mistake. This has to be why Dsethi is no longer hawking his amazing parlay system nobody or hardly anybody bought it...It was RIDICULOUS when Dsethi tried to sell baseball info, absolutely ridiculous!

Adam did himself no good at all posting here. Chuck Luck, Rodfather, Kodiak, Co-Captain all of 'em...

They make for comedy on the forums and that's about it. They're liars when they say they get real customers here, maybe a few but not real keepers.

JMan is correct, forums aren't the way to go for touts. Unless of course they're looking for ridicule.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

It can be pure comedy and there are some real idiots out there to boot. Not just talking about the scumbags peddling a dozen "game of the year" plays per weekend either. One story back around 2000 was a tout that bilked a retarded kid out of something like 250k. He had gotten an inheritance and before the courts could step in the money was gone. That is the kind of stuff that lingers and can give the industry a bad name. Now even with that said I don't think everyone connected to the tout industry is automatically a scumbag. That's a ridiculous line of thinking IMO. My objection is based more on the actual dollar and sense of it. I don't think it behooves any player to pay for picks. You are better off throwing a dart, looking for reduced juice outs and then shopping for the best number. That will give you a much better shot of turning a profit than sending money to someone for them to tell you who to bet at your -110 out you are playing at.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

It can be pure comedy and there are some real idiots out there to boot. Not just talking about the scumbags peddling a dozen "game of the year" plays per weekend either. One story back around 2000 was a tout that bilked a retarded kid named Wilson out of something like 250k. He had gotten an inheritance and before the courts could step in the money was gone. That is the kind of stuff that lingers and can give the industry a bad name. Now even with that said I don't think everyone connected to the tout industry is automatically a scumbag. That's a ridiculous line of thinking IMO. My objection is based more on the actual dollar and sense of it. I don't think it behooves any player to pay for picks. You are better off throwing a dart, looking for reduced juice outs and then shopping for the best number. That will give you a much better shot than sending money to someone for them to tell you who to bet.

I would have rather not had that publicized, most embarrassing moment of my life, well, maybe not but it's up there.

Back in my younger days, I called a few touts.

Most lost, but a few won at first and then leveled off.

Looking back, what makes me angry is not that I paid them and thier picks lost. After all, I called them! What made me angry, was thier sell tactics.
Lock of the week.month,year,decade which all costed more money.

Or for more money I could move up to Inner Circle,Executive Club, High Rollers Platinum, Mega Lock Club.

As a 21 Yr old kid, I really bought into all those fancy things.

And what REALLY pissed me off, is that nomatter how much I spent with the tout they still called me and had another game I needed to buy.

Once, a guy called me on Monday night and said...." Look, there are somethings I cant say over the phone, But you need to buy this play"

When I asked what was up with the game, he says " Ill hafta call you back from a different phone"

Few minutes later my phone rings, he says " Ok, tonights game is bought and paid for and that the refs were betting the same side."

Me being young and gullabile, bought the play. It lost of course.:rolleyes:

Also, pissed me off that they wouldnt stop calling. Even after I told them I quit betting. Even after I told them I was BROKE! They still called.

They obviously sold my number cause I got calls from touts I never contacted.

Im not saying all touts are bad guys.

Just my 2cents FWIW

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Back in my younger days, I called a few touts.

Most lost, but a few won at first and then leveled off.

Looking back, what makes me angry is not that I paid them and thier picks lost. After all, I called them! What made me angry, was thier sell tactics.
Lock of the week.month,year,decade which all costed more money.

Or for more money I could move up to Inner Circle,Executive Club, High Rollers Platinum, Mega Lock Club.

As a 21 Yr old kid, I really bought into all those fancy things.

And what REALLY pissed me off, is that nomatter how much I spent with the tout they still called me and had another game I needed to buy.

Once, a guy called me on Monday night and said...." Look, there are somethings I cant say over the phone, But you need to buy this play"

When I asked what was up with the game, he says " Ill hafta call you back from a different phone"

Few minutes later my phone rings, he says " Ok, tonights game is bought and paid for and that the refs were betting the same side."

Me being young and gullabile, bought the play. It lost of course.:rolleyes:

Also, pissed me off that they wouldnt stop calling. Even after I told them I quit betting. Even after I told them I was BROKE! They still called.

They obviously sold my number cause I got calls from touts I never contacted.

Im not saying all touts are bad guys.

Just my 2cents FWIW

Mr. Smithton, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ha ha, just kidding, nice post.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

2938u4ji23

Touts are dickheads. My opinion. You want to make money in the gambling profession? Gamble and win. Any tout that says they want to help people make money are so full of shit it is ridiculous.

Mr. Smithton, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ha ha, just kidding, nice post.

So, am I goona make the JMAN TOP 25?:+clueless

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

2938u4ji23

If you thought they are scum, why would you play in a free contest sponsored by Doc's sports.What would of happened if you would have won.

The poster named randizzle is gonna make a fortune, when he decides to sell his plays

**Randizzle's NCAAF Week 15**(82-23-4)(78%)(+119.6 Units)**
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130); background-color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Well I don't know what else too say other than WOW!! This season has been unbelieveable and I hope not only for myself, but many others out there. Week after week I tell myself that "Mathematics" will atleast bring me back down to 70%, but then I only do better. Would be pretty amazing to finish a season at 80%, but I don't believe that is possible. 75% is my goal. Anyway, for those who follow I want to stress that the lines are getting VERY sharp, and I am bound to have a normal weekend or even a bad weekend at some point. I can definitly afford it, and so can you as long as proper money managemnet is being followed. Keep betting within your means, and stay disciplined. Congrats to all who followed last week. Another sweep this season going 5-0-0. Let's keep trucking.

Recap of the season thus far:

Week 2:
Weekly Record:
Premium: 1-0-0 (+5 Units) .........................5-1-0
Regular Plays: 4-1-0 (+8.8 Units)

Week 3:
Weekly Record:
Premium Play: 1-0-0 (+5 Units) ..................5-1-1
Regular Plays: 4-1-1 (+7.8 Units)

Week 4:
Weekly Record:
Premium Plays: 2-0-0 (+10 Units) ................5-0-0
Regular Plays: 3-0-0 (+9 Units)

Week 5:
Weekly Record:
Premium Play: None
Regular Plays: 5-3-0 (+5.1 Units) .................13-5-1
Opinions: 8-2-1

Week 6:
Weekly Record:
Premium Play: None
Regular Play: 7-3-0 (+12.3 Units) ................10-3-0
Opinions: 3-0-0

Week 7:
Weekly Records:
Premium Play: 1-0-0 (+5 Units) ...................4-3-0
Regular Plays: 3-3-0 (-1.8 Units)

Week 8
Premium Play: 0-1-0 (-5.5 Units) ..................5-5-0
Regular Plays : 5-4-0 (-2 Units)

Week 9:
Premium Play:0-0-0
Regular Plays: 11-1-0 (+19.6 Units) ..............11-1-0

Week 10:
Premium Play: 0-0-0
Regular Plays: 5-0-1 (+13 Units).....................5-0-1

Week 11:
Regular Play: 2-1-0 (+1.4 Units).....................2-1-0

Week 12:
Regular Plays: 5-2-0 (+3.4 Units).....................5-2-0

Week 13:
Regular Plays: 7-1-0 (+13.7 Units)...................7-1-0

Week 14:
Premium Plays: 0-0-0
Regular Plays: 5-0-0.....................................5-0-0

OVERALL YTD:
--------------
Premium Plays: 5-1-0 (83%) (+19.5 Units)
Regular Plays: 66-20-3 (77%) (+99.1 Units)
Opinions: 11-2-1 (85%)

Season YTD= 82-23-4 (78%) (+119.6 Units)

Recent Performance:
Last 18 Games: (17-1-0) 95%
Last 28 Games: (24-4-1) 86%
Last 44 Games: (39-5-1) 89%

Match that.

Dizz (Randy)

WVU

EOG Master

If you thought they are scum, why would you play in a free contest sponsored by Doc's sports.What would of happened if you would have won.

There are cash prizes as well and it was free. If I win I will ridicule the fact that even WVU could go tout. No one in these contests are any better than any other informed gambler. If you guys think that the winner of these contests will actually make real money (10's of 1000s) then you guys fell for Shrink's spin, hook line and sinker.

Come on now, anyone who is hired by Doc will be a salesman and a salesman only.

WVU

EOG Master

I disagree to an extent, what if the tout sells his info for a very reasonable price?

WVU, I know you don't believe ANY mortal can hit more than 50% so discussing this with you is unreasonable from the start.

I do believe though if a 200 dollar or more player pays $100 a week or even as little as $100 a month, for quality info he can use it to turn a profit and enjoy the ride.

Now for those who want $3000 for a season, that's different.

When or if I sell my info I would never go to these forums for starters....that was Junks first mistake. This has to be why Dsethi is no longer hawking his amazing parlay system nobody or hardly anybody bought it...It was RIDICULOUS when Dsethi tried to sell baseball info, absolutely ridiculous!

So you think it is reasonable for a $200 player to pay 1/2 unit per week for someone else's picks? You are gullible, Jman. LMAO at quality info. Meyer came up with a good one last week with Tebow breaking his leg.::LMAO::

J

joeybagadonuts

Just like stock brokers, and other investment jobs, 99% are scum who's investment advice is nothing more than "guesses", the other 1% are hard working and do well. This applies to most money driven jobs. Touts are no different.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You are gullible to think no one can win more than 50%.

I have posted well over 50% in my posting career.

WVU

EOG Master

You are gullible to think no one can win more than 50%.

I have posted well over 50% in my posting career.

so what. 50% doesnt pay the bills, either does 54% when you include a tout fee.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Not sure you should be calling anything an honest occupation giving your history of being one of the biggest assholes around.

Journeyman

EOG Master

$100 a week tout fee (*I said 'or a month') = $5,000 a yr or $1,200

$300 player making on average 15 -16 plays a week and hitting 54%

800 plays @ 54% = 432 wins 368 losses (+25 units minimum) = 7,500 profit

7,500 - tout fee of even $5000 is a profit, if you pay a tout $100 a month , you profit even more and are entertained.

It is doable, don't give me 'I am gullible'.

If your a nickel or a dime player and your service hits 54% you make some decent loot.

WVU

EOG Master

$100 a week tout fee (*I said 'or a month') = $5,000 a yr or $1,200

$300 player making on average 15 -16 plays a week and hitting 54%

800 plays @ 54% = 432 wins 368 losses (+25 units minimum) = 7,500 profit

7,500 - tout fee of even $5000 is a profit, if you pay a tout $100 a month , you profit even more and are entertained.

It is doable, don't give me 'I am gullible'.

Haha. I see you grooming yourself up for the sales pitches. First off you said $200 bettors, and 2ndly please explain how anyone is privy to information worth $5000/year.

I would bet you $5000 straight up that you won't hit over 54% in your next 1000 plays against -110 lines. It is rediculous to assume that you or anyone else could do it. Is it possible, absolutely. Is it probably, even for the best capper in the world? NO.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Anybody good enough to win with his picks would never need to be a tout......PERIOD.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I said 200 minimum,I also said 100 a month too, it was a rough example that took me 5 secs to type, I didn't expect you to feel the need to pick it apart as if it was written for a final exam, it's very doable.

shut up

WVU

EOG Master

I said 200 minimum,I also said 100 a month too, it was a rough example that took me 5 secs to type, I didn't expect you to feel the need to pick it apart as if it was written for a final exam, it's very doable.

shut up

yes it is doable, but is it likely or probable? oij213490

What one needs to really win is a tout / money manager. A tout that is legit winner and that puts the bets into your account and manages the wager size to insure a profit.

This is a model that I think could be lucrative for everyone. Why has this not been done yet?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Winning more games than losing is not hard, dealing with these fucking idiots day in and day out, much harder.