Remember when people used to talk about sports on sports betting forums?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Under normal circumstances, I completely agree with the OP but we live in very dangerous times, America is under attack. We've got a wall around the Capital but they don't want a wall around our country. That tells you everything you need to know.

I know w/ computers electing the Biden Cartel that we are in a Post-Constitutional America (those fraudulent results never should have stood) yet I will hold the line.

Lolly.

If Joe Paterno, Adam Ant, Manuel Noriega or Pee Wee Hermann were elected Prez, your life wouldn't change any more or less than it has with Joe Biden's election. You gonna cry about some shit no matter what.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Under normal circumstances, I completely agree with the OP but we live in very dangerous times, America is under attack. We've got a wall around the Capital but they don't want a wall around our country. That tells you everything you need to know.

I know w/ computers electing the Biden Cartel that we are in a Post-Constitutional America (those fraudulent results never should have stood) yet I will hold the line.

In a Constitutional America, evidence is an important component in making an allegation.

You got any?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Computers elected Biden now. That's pretty fukkin good.

Tell me why the Fruity Puffs in Arizona are inspecting hard copy ballots for hand scribed flaws then?

You don't have a clue what the fukk you singin about do you?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
In a Constitutional America, evidence is an important component in making an allegation.

You got any?

I asked Twyla Tiddly Wink Trader here to explain his voter fraud spider web two months ago. He shat himself and cried. Now it's a software issue, nothing to do with voters at all.

In the year 2056 he'll blame your dog.

And cry some more.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
They're all the same snivel, cry, spout some more stool, point a finger, have a hissy, make some shit up, burp, fart, walk around with stunned looks on their heads because their 6,326th attempt at overturning the election their guy gave away giftwrapped ain't working out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can answer that. 99% spit out ballots Atlanta from Dominion machines. Ballots recreated by Democrats in secret. Original ballots destroyed. Recreated ballots 99% for Biden and only Biden (no down races). Flipped the result. All this done after counting was supposedly stopped and everybody supposedly went home.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh.

12:35 a.m. | Gwinnett County officials said they have completed their re-adjudication of the absentee ballots that were affected by Election Night reporting issues and will continue to tabulate ballots on Friday morning

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh.

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — Fulton County election officials said they are behind - possibly by about two hours - counting absentee ballots after a pipe burst near a room at State Farm Arena where some of those ballots were being held.

According to election officials, none of the ballots were damaged in the process. No voting equipment was effected either, officials said.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fulton County Registration chief Ralph Jones said that the pipe burst just after 6 a.m. Tuesday in the room above where they ballots were being kept, and water was draining down to the left side of the room where the ballots were.

State Farm did come to fix the issue - which was repaired by about 8 a.m. - but there was a brief delay in tabulating the absentee ballots while the repairs were being made, Jones said.

"Thank goodness that none of those ballots were damaged," said Dwight Brower, Fulton County elections chief.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We baked you a ballot cake, if you get a MAGA ache, and you moan and groan and Joe, don't forget we told you so!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I can answer that. 99% spit out ballots Atlanta from Dominion machines. Ballots recreated by Democrats in secret. Original ballots destroyed. Recreated ballots 99% for Biden and only Biden (no down races). Flipped the result. All this done after counting was supposedly stopped and everybody supposedly went home.

You're speaking facts, and that's going to confuse the democrats.
They're going to respond with something like, "Duh, Trump was a retard and a Nazi and so are you!!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hats off to Joe Biden. He's all about common sense. He's not about making the rich richer. Last night he nailed it when he said trickle down never worked.

With that said, Joe Biden's stock market over has 1st hundred days has outperformed all other presidents since the 1940.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will admit Arizona and Maricrappa county is in my opinion the least suspect election out of the disputed. Georgia Hans Solo. That's why if fraud is proven in Arizona, that seals the deal. This is my audit checklist:

1 Machines ok
2 Ballots authentic
3 Ballots/voters verified
4 Count matches

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're speaking facts, and that's going to confuse the democrats.
They're going to respond with something like, "Duh, Trump was a retard and a Nazi and so are you!!!

I'm ignorant ZzyzxRoad, "it's a fact Trump won the election. Facts confuse democrats. And the fact that Trump won confirms this". I wonder if Zzyzxroad and his mother also Hump Rudy Giuliani?

boston massacre

EOG Master

You got any?

Did You Have Any That Trump Colluded With Russia to win the 2016 Election ?

You Made The Allegation For 3 Years ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Did You Have Any That Trump Colluded With Russia to win the 2016 Election ?

You Made The Allegation For 3 Years ?

Duhhhhh, I'm Boston Massacre and I'm clueless.

"Russia if you're listening help me win the election"

"I love wikileaks"

"If you have what I think you have I love it. We may want to use it later in the summer or fall".

"I love Wikileaks".

"No collusion"

Nice trytrytry ignorant moron!

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
I do

It's gotten to the point where it infiltrates even the Best Bet and contest threads pretty much daily.

JK, I BEG you to clean up the main page

I get it. If you don't want to do it, make me a temporary mod for 30 days and I'll be the bad guy............this will be done without fear or favor.

hahahaha......what a fvcking snowflake

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
john i beg you......hahahaha

john, let me be hall monitor for a month......hahaha

ejd promise me you'll do one thing.....if a miracle happens and you get a girl into your bedroom.....under no circumstance show her this thread....your chance at popping your cherry will come to a screeching halt...

boston massacre

EOG Master
Duhhhhh, I'm Boston Massacre and I'm clueless.

"Russia if you're listening help me win the election"

"I love wikileaks"

"If you have what I think you have I love it. We may want to use it later in the summer or fall".

"I love Wikileaks".

"No collusion"

Nice trytrytry ignorant moron!

The Pathological Lying Rat, Crawls out of the Sewer Again, Looking For a Free Lunch as usual.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

There are 5 encrypted indicia on every mail in vote. The largest data base in the in the world. Impossible to compromise

Next.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Dildooood, the same guy who has spent thousands of hours talking to himself about stoopid democrats now claims that the stooopid democrats recreated hundreds of thousands of individual ballots, each encrypted 5 times and stored in the Federal election DB.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You simply cannot forge BRM unless you know every bit of data encrypted into it.

Every piece of BRM is machine sorted, windowed and photographed

Finally

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Their is only one way to doctor an election result in America. Not one person here has even a remote clue what that is. Except Sinker.

Why?

Sinker has overseen mail in ballot BRM at every electoral level. Value stream analyst. Superintendent of Operations processing. C&D networking, highway services. Delivery Planner Address management, rural delivery security and safety.

Wanna take another swing Asshole???????

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
ejd........serious question since you are a loser who lives for sports forum integrity...

ssi is a poster here who doesn't interact with others outside of his own thread, he comes in and gives gambling selections, doesn't try to sell anything and gives an honest record of his picks.....a no nothing loser 5 dollar an hour clerk comes in and insults him about every other day....

in a ejd ran forum.....what would you do about vd

Sleepy

EOG Master
After the Arizona audit and the fraud is discovered, Trump will be reinstalled as president and we all can go back to normal.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's not going to happen like that, Sleepy. Be best is Arizona audit declares Trump the winner and that snowballs into audits everywhere that declare Trump the winner. Then it becomes a gaslighting battle. Winning will be defined as a majority of great Americans believe Joe is illegitimate. Then we crush them in '22 and Trump wins for a 3rd time in '24 with a 50 seat cushion in the House and 55+ in the Senate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And the next opening in SCOTUS is next year when Lady Lindsey is the majority leader. Freeze it then 7-2!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You got any?

Yes. Tons of it.

Read all of my posts in this thread:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/raycabino.7467577/

The evidence is overwhelming. It's not even a question of who really won.

However, I don't need the plethora of evidence that was compiled in that thread.

This is all I need....

I say Sleepy got fucking murked in this election.

Useful Idiots, like you, say he won.

What does Sleepy say?

1619914093061.png

Sleepy agrees w/ me.

#Checkmate.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No one.

Will ever present hard fact data and proof, completely devoid of conjecture, opinion, posturing and full blown spin, to support the premise that the 2020 election was stolen. Not in a court of law, not in the media, not in Chitty, not in Congress and not in reality.

The squeak toy here has not posted one bit of proof, knows absolutely nothing about ballot read, data capture, ballot verification or ballot network. Doesn't even know what those are.

Neither does, well virtually anyone. The election process is genius in most developed counties and it's security is not up for compromise. Anyone on a ballot in the US gets a real nice info packet when they register. They know, or should know what is in it. Dozens of pages on ballot security, polling security, rules and regs for the verification, counting and storage of all hardcopy records, logs, anomalies.

The two bit dumbass clowns sure make up some wildly hilarious shit though.

This nipple lipper here won't address me on this. I guess he figures at some point another genius Trump carnival barker is gonna show up in court waving a Joe Biden quote, screaming how overwhelmed everyone should be.

And the real world will chuckle, roll their eyes and quietly go about their business in the kingdom of Joe