Remember when people used to talk about sports on sports betting forums?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
People think racing is dead because nobody is at the tracks. But betting handle better than ever. Anyone who bets horses bets from the comfort of their home.
How much of the handle is from the recreational bettor though? I don’t know anyone betting it casually. I could be off by a mile here.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The sooner the R’s move on from this, the better.

They backed the wrong horse today. Trump vs. the Cheney establishment? Not a fair fight.

No one in the history of your country peddles influence like Dick Cheney. Trump can't even hire a decent lawyer and influences no one with a working brain..

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How much of the handle is from the recreational bettor though? I don’t know anyone betting it casually. I could be off by a mile here.

If folks knew the truth about the money in some of those pools they would never bet again. Well the smart ones anyway.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
If folks knew the truth about the money in some of those pools they would never bet again. Well the smart ones anyway.

Certainly makes it harder for a guy like me that likes to bet the horses. i‘ll still play but with a much different approach which is to lose the least amount possible.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They backed the wrong horse today. Trump vs. the Cheney establishment? Not a fair fight.

No one in the history of your country peddles influence like Dick Cheney. Trump can't even hire a decent lawyer and influences no one with a working brain..

All We Need Now is for Wyoming To Get Rid of The Bitch.

Last edited:

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Liz Cheney is a hardline conservative Republican whose positions embody what the political right is all about.

But because she told the truth about the election, she has been cancelled.

Alrighty then.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Liz Cheney is a hardline conservative Republican whose positions embody what the political right is all about.

Alrighty then.
Posters like BM more concerned with Mr. Potatohead and Dr Suess.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
If the definition of a casual bettor is anyone not doing it full time, it's a big number.

if i am reading your post right and you think the handle at the track is huge by the so called non-pro's or casual fan that is dead wrong. The rebate players also know as the computer players are a big part of the handle at many tracks.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted

You are not off with your assessment. Horse racing has been dying for years and years. The handle does not tell the whole story. The track and the horseman (purses) get only a small percent of the wagering that the rebate/computer guys put in. Fair i can tell you for a fact that on a Saturday night at the Meadowlands harness the computer groups at a minimum put in 40% of the total handle.
The handle as not gone down overall because of the huge increase of the handle of the computer groups over the last twenty years.

MrTop

EOG Master
bring in match-up style wagering in horses like NJ is trying and you will see the handle go to the moon

boston massacre

EOG Master

Alrighty then.

Liz Cheney Has Been a Swamp Creature Her Whole Life.

Cheneys/Bushes - Buddies.

They Thought Their Jebby Boy was Easy 16 Republican Primary Winner.

Trump Knocked Him on His Ass Quickly.

Called Him Weak, Then Went Out and Proved it.

Georgie Bush with a Congrats To Biden at Inauguration.

Bushes/ Cheneys Still in Recovery Mode.

FUCK THE POISONOUS PHONY INFECTED SWAMP !

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Boston Massacre says:

Liz Cheney Has Been a Swamp Creature Her Whole Life.

I'm glad to see we agree on something.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you are probably right... but there would be more action... there are people like me that never been to the track more than 10 times and the only thing that stopped them was matchup style

Where is this even possibly legit outside Hong Kong?

railbird

EOG Master

Alrighty then.
she is a swamp rat like her scumbag dad. trump rallies had many clinton democrats, they have left the left.

railbird

EOG Master

Alrighty then.
arizona is being exposed. there was wide spread fraud. Why does barry sanders denounce israel? is he a fake jew like you?