REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

kinger could you photoshop a picture of a bus running over PO and post it in timetopays PO death thread?

Here's a propaganda photoshop,can you spot the difference between the one on the left and the
one on the right[Answer below in quotes,what would the guy in the EOG asylum say?]:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/north-korea-restores-order-kim-funeral-photoshop-photo-184908724.html

Digital photos are just not as reliable truth tellers as analog ones used to be,much easier and
quicker to manipulate and alter.Can't believe everything you see:

A photo released by the North Korea's state news agency and transmitted by the Germany-based European Pressphoto Agency is slightly different from a photo taken at nearly the identical moment and released by Japanese agency Kyodo News.
The Japanese picture captured a half-dozen men near a camera on a tripod lingering behind the line of mourners on the left side of the boulevard as the motorcade passed by.

In the photo by the North Korean Central News Agency, those men, their camera and their footprints have been digitally removed, restoring absolute order to the crowds lining the boulevard as the cortege passed by.

J

joeybagadonuts

kinger could you photoshop a picture of a bus running over PO and post it in timetopays PO death thread?

:lolxmas

PO is trying to claim that Kinger is the one that tried to free roll an EOG sponsor and that he posted that thread to throw the attention off himself.

scrimmage

Interesting stuff scrimmy...how do you see the future of North Korea under new leadership?

More of the same for now,North Korea's a buffer state on China's border which doesn't create too much trouble for them,and doesn't compete for energy,or economically with other nations in the region.
The South Koreans with the benefit of better organization are sharper than the average North Korean,have the U.S. providing for most of their security,and are well connected to the wider world businesswise and otherwise.
Keeping most of the NK citizens compliant also's in the interest of the new leadership as its still a continuation of the previous system with a new figurehead,but privileges for those tied to it.
A shakeup generated from inside isn't likely right now,it would take outside agitation to stir up
enough critical masses to cause significant changes;,who benefits from that at this moment?

Put me in a cage with that pudgy little Korean bastard and i will single handedly take out another member of the Il family.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

by rails do you mean railbirdz or people getting on cho chos?

thanks cheep cheep the little bird, i hope i made everyone lots of money because i know lots of people followed me:tebow

scrimmage

thanks cheep cheep the little bird, i hope i made everyone lots of money because i know lots of people followed me :tebow

Lead,follow,or get the hell out of the way[or" to the choppa"].
Congrats on the score BSH.

diogee

cheaps must be eats on the midnight cho cho to dakoter.

J

joeybagadonuts

Congrats on the win, Brickkaaaaaa

:cheers

diogee

He better come on the show tomorrow night. No excuses, you Dakotan fuck.
Probably not happening. we be starting to drink tomorrow evening and not stopping until sunday morning to celebrate the win and new year.

diogee

that is splains why be cheaps eats. should has been read closder.

diogee

:lolxmas:lolxmas old people go to bed this early.

be my workins time in an hr :scooter goins to breaks hundo fitty hours for the 2nd time this year :finger004

diogee

hundo twunty be too much...hundo fitty be ridiculous.