REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

mods are exempt from it. makes them have a 4575% better chance at milestones...funny he still never gets the important ones :mutley

diogee

just has to baby sits to the dakoter mine then take a van back to town. no has to be drives cho cho anymore :lock:

diogee

i's gots to be works in a few hours. just wakins up at 8pm :scooter

has to be workins for a few hours then be goes to bank to tell them how i can buys mortgage with 1k a month. :finger004

diogee

nope i is doubts that. they just be says sign the paper and move your shit there. they were pricks that pre-approved me so i makes them eat my cake.

diogee

i will tells them i can't be workins because cho cho makes noise and birdhouse/birdhouse jr be sleepins.

diogee

sorry birdhouse i hopes you be wakins up soon. cho cho time so you will be wakins up either way. :lock:

diogee

tiny bricker was out shakins a stick at cho cho when going by so first i nailed him with the windshield washers and then with the super soaker filled with green food coloring that i carry around. :houra

diogee

doesn't take much to make the news in dakoter....remember swatting a bee once and it made the news.

<
^^^ i put that symbol right after the moped then tried to type after it like this

put this symbol "<" then type moped right after it with no spaces and it wont show up<moped bold<="" html=""></moped>