REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

birdhouse i got your email saying there is another meeting today at the IHOB at 1500 Eastern. I'll get my crew there to protect you bronies.

birdhouse i got your email saying there is another meeting today at the IHOB at 1500 Eastern. I'll get my crew there to protect you bronies.
jarjarjar, i got big tearout starting for you at 1500 hours on the 24th of this month. Need to keep the clients happy, so i will have you there all weekend. Brony speed son.

diogee

goog call sendins in my crew to do it right to keep the clients happy.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Freakin' Dakotans... they need secede from the good ol' U.S. of A. Enough is enough with these "Great Faces, Great Places" people.

:LMAO:LMAO

Those are the old license plates you little hillbilly. Atleast we dont have a mound of dirt for a picture on ours, we have a respected carving of rock cut by laser with president's faces.:houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Better than the Wyotown license plate, though, and that Brokeback Mountain Cowboy :scooter

diogee

Better than the Wyotown license plate, though, and that Brokeback Mountain Cowboy :scooter
agree. they is used to has some big dakotan rock with claw marks on the side and now just a hill with no trees and snow :LMAO

diogee

i ride donkeys and zeboos...not no damn bucklin horsie.

diogee

going to stop paying on my storage unit so i can show all these fucks like hester that i am the storage wars master.

J

joeybagadonuts

Shitter must be doing some 'reviews' right now....

Oh, and Brick, send me over those traffic #s so I can post them. What a douche EOGmike is.