REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
"We’re as ready as anybody’s ever been," Trump told White House reporters during a Tuesday briefing with officials from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

"It’s going to be a very large one," said Trump, adding "It’s tremendously big and tremendously wet."

Was Trump taking about Stormy's pussy or the hurricane??

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...records-trump-predicts-among-worst-us-history

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
as Baloo said to Mowgli:

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature’s recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life.

This story begins, as they say, in medias res. I was on top. I leaned forward to kiss him, my bare chest touching his, my hair curtaining both our faces. He looked me in the eye, held my gaze, and…spit in my face. I was taken aback. Shocked might be a better word. Did he just spit on me? What? But there was no mistaking what had happened. I mean, it's not like he was on top and just kind of accidentally drooled on me. He was on the bottom. He'd taken aim.

After a few seconds spent considering whether I should feel upset and dismayed, disrespected and indignant, I had to admit to myself that I liked it, a lot. It felt dirty, weird, wrong, but also thrilling that he'd decided to try something that unexpected, that out there, during the exhilarating trust fall that is sex. We'd been together just a few weeks and had sex only a handful of times. In many ways, we barely knew each other. I could have spit right back at him, enraged. I could have climbed off and run to hide in my bathroom, leaving him there, naked, embarrassed. But I didn't. I reached up, wiped the saliva from my eyes, and kept going.