REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

they isn't call it the "badlands" dakoter of the south for nothing.

diogee

manny be gettins big...doesn't looks happy that velvet put a sweater on charno though.

diogee

thought she was more of the pomeranian or poodle type.

diogee

• We have a secret admirer. :scooter

<dl class="stats" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: 18px; font-size: inherit; width: 214px; clear: both; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; width: 85px; float: left; clear: right; ">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; clear: right; width: 121px; ">09-27-08</dd></dl><dl class="stats" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: 68px; font-size: inherit; width: 214px; clear: both; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; width: 85px; float: left; clear: right; ">Current Activity</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; clear: right; width: 121px; ">Viewing ThreadREPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd</dd></dl><dl class="stats" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: 36px; font-size: inherit; width: 214px; clear: both; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; width: 85px; float: left; clear: right; ">Last Activity</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; clear: right; width: 121px; ">01-02-12 11:26 AM</dd></dl><dl class="stats" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: 55px; font-size: inherit; width: 214px; clear: both; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; width: 85px; float: left; clear: right; ">Avatar</dt><dd class="avatar" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; clear: right; width: 121px; "> </dd></dl>

diogee

that be calls me that because i be knocks out those wimpy badland dakoters :scooter

diogee

manny run off in zoner desert chasins after charby be wins. now velvet be lost in desert searchins for both. :doh1

diogee

dark enough for him to call me bad names and not let me subscribe to his tout plays.

J

joeybagadonuts

LOL @ Bricker's friends list. Blondie? Always a little traitor in the ranks :mutley

How come you still haven't spilled the beans about that cryptic post you made at OGD about Blondie...

:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Me and blondie are pals, i bought girlscout cookies from her and they werent even poisoned.:scooter

Mine were all poisoned, or so I assumed, that's why I offered to send them to POS69 if we won that contest.

J

joeybagadonuts

get it over here jbd

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: alt2"]

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: alt2"]

[/TD]

KingRevolver
Public Enemy #1

[TD="width: 100%"] [/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

<!-- / user info -->[/TD]

[TD="class: alt1"]<!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->

Re: That didn't take long, Blondie working for SBR

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Yeah, it's great that she landed right on her feet. I went to SBR myself and sincerely wished her the best. Hopefully, in her new surroundings, she can work on keeping her orifice a bit more quiescent.

There's no need to blab to the entire populace about a certain forum's plan on buying certain forums just so they can push a certain odds website. Why call up half the world on the phone?

There's no need to get a certain poster riled up about irrelevant nonsense. I go on back and read a bunch of bullshit ... which could only have come from one person.

SBR at the top of the food chain... tons of posters there. They do a fine job and I'm sure there's plenty of work to be done. Put the phone down and get to it.

Happy Holidays, folks!

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]