REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Shitter must be doing some 'reviews' right now....

Oh, and Brick, send me over those traffic #s so I can post them. What a douche EOGmike is.
As you know i am an amateur hacker so i popped myself into eogs analytics and got the info. I know more about eogs traffic than the owners.:lol

And they know with banning me i could take this whole motherfucker down. Thats meatball problems right there.(jersey shore reference)

dio waits down on the boardwalk wearing his pauly d stuff and stalks him all over the place to see if they can go on the ferris wheel together. nuthuggeriogee for sure! then if pauly d turns him down he just takes integs to the smoosh room as his backup plan

J

joeybagadonuts

And they know with banning me i could take this whole motherfucker down. Thats meatball problems right there.(jersey shore reference)

Looks like bricker has a situation going on.

Bury EOGMIKEY!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

you sons a widgets better keep my name out of your typins when i ain't be around.

who the fuck is pauly d and where is the monster raining taking place?

diogee

Amber Alert: Where's Cheaps?
cheaps eats was says he was going to vegastown for a few hours before finishes his trip to see you/charby/manny in zonertown. take it he didn't make it hmmm :+clueless

diogee

just delivered 115 metal boxes and 3 metal box pullers to sodakoter utilities for my biggest shipping score since entering the shipping industry. :houra might be time to retire to kuwait now...i'll buy that villa waddle wants and hire him as mychauffeur.:scooter

:lol

cheaps eats still be lost looking for zonertown? easy to get lost when nothing but sand and charby for miles. needs to is learns to find big broken rock and follow it.
cheaps needs be look for the end of the rainblow....a rainblow appears when velvert and integs plays monster rains

diogee

is the truth. cheaps should has been thoughts of. is no rains in zoner so is uses monster sprinklers to simulate so only 1 place to be triple rainbow.

diogee

only problem is dokatan's don't has internet and possibly don't know what sports are either.

diogee

give us some fuckin baby grellow ball hitting winners velvet.

diogee

look at the little widgets above his shoulder and to the right. :LMAO