Give me no answers
That's all they ever give me
Questions questions
Oh look at the strange boy
He finds it hard existing
To cut a long story short
I lost my mind
Spandau Ballet - To Cut A Long Story Short -1980
<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JE2sCISQmpE" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Birdhouse please remove my daughter from your avatar. I am only going to ask 6 and only 6 times.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It looks like that little traitor Bricker has joined that eog fantasy thread. He's in there playing dicks with those guys.

BS

mike499

EOG Veteran

My nephew was looking over my shoulder and had a question would that pretty young thing in your avatar be available tonight:+clueless

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

some cool pictures there, scrimmage...although I would have enjoyed them more back in high school when I was tripping on LSD and mushrooms :btj:

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

WhatalongstrangetripitsbeenWhatalongstrangetripitsbeenWhatalongstrangetripitsbeen
WhatalongstrangetripitsbeenWhatalongstrangetripitsbeenWhatalongstrangetripitsbeen

diogee

you are in trouble this year birdhouse :btj:
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. --
Jimmie Johnson
's crew chief is facing potential penalties after body pieces on his Daytona 500 car were confiscated by NASCAR officials Friday in initial inspection for next weekend's season-opening event.
NASCAR officials said the No. 48 car's C pillars -- the posts that connect the roof to the rear deck lid, in between the side and rear windows -- were found to be illegally modified, and removed from the vehicle. Hendrick Motorsports was flying replacement pieces down Friday afternoon from team's headquarters in North Carolina, with plans to weld them onto the car and go back through inspection again, likely Saturday.

diogee

fo sho :scooter

already relieved that we didn't let velvet take bobby labounty.

diogee

jajrjajrjar kyla caught up in a bit of a wreck in shootout practice. get used to seeing that. :scooter

diogee

he won't be jr good but will beat kyla 62% of the time and win 2 more races. :scooter

check out what tuck said to ck in the 30 in 30...really pissed off ck

TM for that statement you need to be bann and i would love for you to say that to my face.better yet call ,my number im coming your way sir 336 207 8245......