Resorts World Las Vegas Opens With In-House Book

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
For that price I better get a BJ from the cocktail waitress and she better be damn hot, too.

Normally I get my ass lubed up first before being f*cked in it. That is highway robbery
at your age if someone is offering you a BJ you can't pull the "need to be hot enough" rank.

Plus call ahead....those blue pills take 20-30 minutes of prep time.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Which is why I put him on IGNORE a long time ago. Best move I made. He can still call me and I am fine with it. I told JK some time ago: I am friends with Matt Hatfield. I want nothing to do with Railbird
are these two different people?

thought they were the same person. real life and forum poster are POS racist

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
are these two different people?

thought they were the same person. real life and forum poster are POS racist

Not entirely

We all know what Railbird is like

Matt is not that bad. He is bad. Just not that bad.

The best way to describe Matt is:

Every now and then there will be a mass shooting in some area. They will speak to those who knew the shooter. Many will say something like, "Knew the person for a long time - can't believe he did this. He was so nice when I dealt with him."

Matt is the complete opposite. You look at him and think he is someone who could go on a mass shooting spree and kill 50+ people. But in reality he is no threat to shoot anyone (but himself) and if you heard 10+ died because of him it would be from laughing pains from thinking he would hurt someone. I know we all joke about how he seems to be stalking 13 year old girls - masquerading as scouting them on the tennis court for future plays on or against them but the reality of it is that 13 y/o would be Mike Tyson and Matt would be Michael Spinks if they ever got into an actual fight.