Rhody Joe's Early Betting Line

universalist

EOG Dedicated
:lightbulb:Los Angeles Angels +111 vs. Texas Rangers (Rating: 2.5 out of 5)
The Angels continue on the road and while they went just 1-2 in Cincinnati all of the games were close. They were swinging the bat and never quitting. Up against Holland today the Angels break through with a win and should hit Holland hard in the process. Jason Vargas put together winning seasons in Seattle imagine what he is going to do as a number four starter with a lot of help at the plate.
Rhody Joe's Pick: Los Angeles Angels

universalist

EOG Dedicated

Detroit Tigers -116 vs. Toronto Bue Jays (Rating: 2.5 out of 5)
Got to love the Tigers here as the Jays have just been stinking up the joint and a trip to the Motor City facing the defending AL Champs +Victor Martinez isn't what the doctor ordered. I haven't been a huge fan of Sanchez over the years but he was outstanding in his first start. The Jays get Bautista back for this one which helps us out in the odds department, might want to lay a little something on the run line here as well.
Rhody Joe's Pick: Detroit Tigers
:btj:

universalist

EOG Dedicated
Re: Rhody Joe's Early Betting Line Wins Again

Re: Rhody Joe's Early Betting Line Wins Again

This game was never in doubt. The "early bird special" comes through again for a nice win for anyone who went with me and invested in this game. Congrats for your courage.
Rhody Joe

universalist

EOG Dedicated
Re: Rhody Joe's Early Betting Line

Wednesday April 10, 2013

Detroit Tigers -127 vs. Toronto Blue Jays (Rating: 2.5 out of 5)
I faded Porcello as a road favorite in Minnesota and got a win but we get on him here at home where he is at his best. The Blue Jays are falling with the odds makers as the preseason love is wearing off. The Tigers win this one and you might want to play the run line as well.
Rhody Joe's Pick: Detroit Tigers

universalist

EOG Dedicated

Rhody Joe's Early Pick

San Francisco Giants -138 vs. Chicago Cubs (Rating: 3 out of 5)
The Cubs are awful and the Giants, well they are the defending World Series Champs who look better than they did last year. I am going run line here as well but since it isn't out yet and I want to get the pick up taking it straight laying the odds as well.

Rhody Joe's Pick: San Francisco Giants

universalist

EOG Dedicated

Rhody Joe's Early Pick

San Francisco Giants -155 vs. Chicago Cubs (Rating: 3 out of 5) The Cubs gave the Giants a scare yesterday but facing Cain today no such luck as the Cubbies best chance is rain but as we saw yesterday, MLB wouldn't let them off the hook even with some rain and cold. Just doesn't get much easier as the Cubs look to be dead set on losing a loot of games again this year while the Giants players are starting to gain rock star status.
Rhody Joe's Pick: San Francisco Giants

universalist

EOG Dedicated

April 14, 2013

Chicago Whte Sox -129 vs. Cleveland Indians (Rating: 3 out of 5)
Well the Indians have had their way with the White Sox this series pounding Chris Sale on Saturday and that leaves it up to Jake Peavy who gets a very favorable match up against Bret Myers who is just shot at this point and I don't see him being on a major league roster by the All Star Break. Look for the Sox to at least take some of their frustrations out.
Rhody Joe's Pick: Chicago White Sox