RIP Colin Powell

Wade

EOG Master
they say he died from covid 19 but he took the vaccine. who knows maybe he died from using too much skin whitener.

colin.jpg

Valuist

EOG Master
In all likelihood, he didn't die from either Covid or the vaccine. He had multiple myelomas, which is a form of cancer and weakened his immune system. But the MSM wants to ignore that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
In all likelihood, he didn't die from either Covid or the vaccine. He had multiple myelomas, which is a form of cancer and weakened his immune system. But the MSM wants to ignore that.
Possible, just like several hundred thousand seniors who were close to dying anyway that supposedly died from covid huh?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This asshole endorsed Obama and Biden. Ok. He was a RINO. Nothing new or surprising. But he suggested Republicans were racist with Obama and then denigrated MAGA with Biden. It is very clear he identified himself as a Republican to enrich his attacks on Republicans. That's all he did. Gave a speech at the GOP convention attacking them and they let it happen because they were so desperate to have a mobile on stage. Should have been Clarence Thomas.

So tweets and pizza and fuck you, Kolin.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This asshole endorsed Obama and Biden. Ok. He was a RINO. Nothing new or surprising. But he suggested Republicans were racist with Obama and then denigrated MAGA with Biden. It is very clear he identified himself as a Republican to enrich his attacks on Republicans. That's all he did. Gave a speech at the GOP convention attacking them and they let it happen because they were so desperate to have a mobile on stage. Should have been Clarence Thomas.

So tweets and pizza and fuck you, Kolin.

Became a SWAMP CREATURE !

After His Great Service To America.

It Happens To Some of Them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kolin was good at one thing. Sucking Republican white dick. That's howid he rose to up the chain. Once he got to the top, he leveraged his status to suck Democrat black dick. He was a fake, an opportunist and a pos. I'm glad he is dead and I want another RINO this week. Another RINO this week!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Kolin was good at one thing. Sucking Republican white dick. That's howid he rose to up the chain. Once he got to the top, he leveraged his status to suck Democrat black dick. He was a fake, an opportunist and a pos. I'm glad he is dead and I want another RINO this week. Another RINO this week!

Going Down on it, is Still a Requirement.

That's Why The Swamp Creatures Never Invite Trump.

He Will NEVER Oblige To The Requirement.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kinzinger, a nondenominational Protestant, doesn’t talk much about his faith in public and is wary of conflating the mission of the church with the work of politics. But he saw serious implications for both in the wake of the Capitol breach and felt convicted to speak out. At 42, Kinzinger has served in Congress for a decade and has been part of the church all his life; he was raised Baptist and now attends Village Christian Church in Minooka, Illinois. He has a conservative voting record and is outspoken in his stance against abortion, recently urging congressional leaders to preserve the Hyde Amendment, which bars the use of federal funds to pay for abortions.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Adam Kinzinger, not a Jew. But Brian Stelter is pretending to be one for marital and CNN job security. Who knew!

Brian Stelter was raised Methodist, and is non-religious. His wife is Jewish. The couple married in a Jewish ceremony, and plan to raise their children in Shupak's Jewish faith.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane is trying to bait me into going Jew so he can put me on pretend ignore and get JK to take away my pm privileges.

kane

EOG master
kane is trying to bait me into going Jew so he can put me on pretend ignore and get JK to take away my pm privileges.
First off, you're half the reason to even log into this place, second, I'm the one who got you your PM's back, all I'm doing is ;posting the way another poster here does