Road King's College BBall Free Play 01/14/14

CBB Wisconsin -3.5 @ Indiana
Wisconsin has been a tough foe for Indiana of late, even in years when Indiana was clearly the better team. This year, Wisconsin comes to Bloomington with a target on their back, and if IU wasn't the a team made up primarily of freshman and sophomores I think they'd understand how to embrace that challenge. The biggest difference about this year's Badgers is they can put points on the board. They've gone 75 or higher in their first 3 Big Ten games. One stat that jumps out to me is free throw shooting. New rules this year have led to a higher amount of free throw shots, and a Wisconsin team with 5 seniors and 2 juniors ought to be smart enough to take advantage of that. IU is 7-7 ATS spread against a group of opponents who have averaged 68% free shooting in their games against IU. Wisconsin averages 73% from the strip and if that doesn't get us the 4 points we need to cover, they're also a 39.8% free throw shooting team. I don't think we'll have to worry about those stats much, though. I don't see any reason why this one is close.

I've got 2 NBA plays going tonight as well. Get it for $10 and if you don't profit on my hoops plays you'll get tomorrow's card FREE! http://goo.gl/9zl4tW