Rocky Mountain High

The Spurs face a brutal task tonight going into Denver on the back end of a back to back. To top it off the game last night was an OT game that was very taxing to the Spurs as they made a furious 4th quarter rally to push the game to OT. The Spurs for the year are just 3-7 in the last game of a back to back. In addition,after their win last night the Spurs are just one game above .500 on the road.

The Nuggets on the other hand have had 3 days off to rest and get ready for what must be a weary Spurs ball club. The Nuggets have covered 5 of 6 games and the only game they did not cover was a road game vs the Hornets when they were on the back end of a back to back. This Nuggets team is 19-6 on the year in the Mile High City.

This is also Carmelo Anthony's second game back after a extended time on the bench with a fractured shooting hand. He should be even more effective this game than last where he had 19 points vs the Bobcats.

I feel this Nuggets team is really starting to gel and will want to avenge an earlier home loss to these same Spurs (12/04/08). I look for a close first half and then I look for the Spurs weary legs to come into play sometime late in the third quarter. Denver cruises to an 11 point win.

Denver -6 is where my money is. :thumbsup

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated
Re: Rocky Mountain High

i always like the games that play at denver and then the next night they have a game on the road........it seems that they get tired after the denver high.........lol good luck i will try denver tonight.........:houra

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Nice analysis, OSU....I was on them last night for a miraculous cover but I will stay off them tonight. Hard to bet against them though when they're on a streak like this...they've won 8 of 9 with the only loss coming against the Lakers. They're in the middle of a brutal 14 out of 17 games on the road, by the way.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Naturally I had un 108 1/2 2H. 18 point winner except oops, OT. Kings opponents team total just keeps on paying. I'll hope to get a decent price at the half as I think that is where all of the factors will come into play.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Naturally I had un 108 1/2 2H. 18 point winner except oops, OT. Kings opponents team total just keeps on paying. I'll hope to get a decent price at the half as I think that is where all of the factors will come into play.

do you post plays anywhere?:+clueless.....I have not seen a froggy nba thread anywhere.

The Spurs face a brutal task tonight going into Denver on the back end of a back to back. To top it off the game last night was an OT game that was very taxing to the Spurs as they made a furious 4th quarter rally to push the game to OT. The Spurs for the year are just 3-7 in the last game of a back to back. In addition,after their win last night the Spurs are just one game above .500 on the road.

The Nuggets on the other hand have had 3 days off to rest and get ready for what must be a weary Spurs ball club. The Nuggets have covered 5 of 6 games and the only game they did not cover was a road game vs the Hornets when they were on the back end of a back to back. This Nuggets team is 19-6 on the year in the Mile High City.

This is also Carmelo Anthony's second game back after a extended time on the bench with a fractured shooting hand. He should be even more effective this game than last where he had 19 points vs the Bobcats.

I feel this Nuggets team is really starting to gel and will want to avenge an earlier home loss to these same Spurs (12/04/08). I look for a close first half and then I look for the Spurs weary legs to come into play sometime late in the third quarter. Denver cruises to an 11 point win.

Denver -6 is where my money is. :thumbsup

Good Luck T12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

do you post plays anywhere?:+clueless.....I have not seen a froggy nba thread anywhere.

Pretty much done with that as royalfan soured me on the entire posting experience. Once he and feel the truth busted my balls about being 2-4 in 2009 that was it for me. I'll bs with good guys like Ray and Travis but that is it. Not worth the abuse.

Was considering that but I feel there is a 40% chance Denver will be up DD's at the half.

Good luck and to be honest I hope you dont even get a sniff at the 2nd half play. :doh1

NBA MOOSE

EOG Enthusiast

Pretty much done with that as royalfan soured me on the entire posting experience. Once he and feel the truth busted my balls about being 2-4 in 2009 that was it for me. I'll bs with good guys like Ray and Travis but that is it. Not worth the abuse.

You are welcome anytime in my threads big guy......whether we disagree or agree.91023i2ndw;l...let it hang out.

Thanks OSU. Don't follow the NBA myself (I have other sports I specialize in losing money in) but will throw a few bottles of wine money on your pick.

munson15

I want winners...

True story, I had hit submit on Spurs +6-1/2 not two minutes prior to reading this. I know Travis is solid as a rock, and I feel lousy about my position. Thanks for posting, Travis, I assume our buddy the Cabbie likes this one too?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Was considering that but I feel there is a 40% chance Denver will be up DD's at the half.

Good luck and to be honest I hope you dont even get a sniff at the 2nd half play. :doh1

If not they could be a very nice play in the 2nd half....

also the line was 4.5 last night

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

True story, I had hit submit on Spurs +6-1/2 not two minutes prior to reading this. I know Travis is solid as a rock, and I feel lousy about my position. Thanks for posting, Travis, I assume our buddy the Cabbie likes this one too?

Cyber-testicle implant..."they've won 8 of 9 with the only loss coming against the Lakers."

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

I am on the other side for my NBA POD.:doh1

Shit!:hangt

OH Well LetR RIDE!:pop:

munson15

I want winners...

Cyber-testicle implant..."they've won 8 of 9 with the only loss coming against the Lakers."
This time, I kept a hold of my boys and rode it out. Now, whether that was the proper decision, we'll know in about 3 hours.:cheers

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

This time, I kept a hold of my boys and rode it out. Now, whether that was the proper decision, we'll know in about 3 hours.:cheers

I'm telling you, you're in good shape...OSU talked me out of betting the Spurs and I've been on them repeatedly during this run of theirs...teams that I don't bet in situations like this usually win about 90% of the time. I usually root against teams I get talked out of betting, but I will be rooting for you to win tonight, Munson.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck...I'm on them at -4'

**Just jumped to 11...wow

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Good luck...I'm on them at -4'

**Just jumped to 11...wow

Now you're screwed Munson...every time I bet a team at +6.5 and the line moves to +11, I lose....hopefully you'll buck that trend tonight!

texansfan

EOG Master

I saw them at -4.5 last night and laid off. Now the damn line is up -11.5 :doh1

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

When you are running good, you are running good.

You're a braver man than I....that's just asking KARMA to bite you in the arse. Sure you made a nice bet, and the line moved 6.5 points in your favor after you bet it. But the object is still to win the bet and ole KARMA would like nothing better than to put you in your place. I can't tell you how many good bets or "right" sides I have lost in my time.

You're a braver man than I....that's just asking KARMA to bite you in the arse. Sure you made a nice bet, and the line moved 6.5 points in your favor after you bet it. But the object is still to win the bet and ole KARMA would like nothing better than to put you in your place. I can't tell you how many good bets or "right" sides I have lost in my time.

I am 80% to get there at the closing market price. If they get me, they just get me. oij213490

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

My bet at -6 -104 will win 80% of the time assuming the closing number of -12.5 is perfect.

OK, I see now...it really is a good bet, but like I said, I can't tell you how many good bets/right sides I've lost over the years...I guess you always remember the bad beats more than the lucky wins.

mike499

EOG Veteran

:houra:houraJesus tailed your spurs pick large last week went back to the well this week not knowing the big 3 were sitting

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You are hotter than hell OSU. I know that and mad props for helping so many. BUT the line didn't just move, it moved because no Parker, no duncan and no ginobli. Now if you knew that then mad props, but we both know you did not at that point. But certainly a great spot and hope you cash it boss.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

You are hotter than hell OSU. I know that and mad props for helping so many. BUT the line didn't just move, it moved because no Parker, no duncan and no ginobli. Now if you knew that then mad props, but we both know you did not at that point. But certainly a great spot and hope you cash it boss.

Wow...I don't care if you knew or not, I'm just glad you talked me out of betting the Spurs. Duncan(32), Ginobili(32), and Parker(23) scored 87 points last night....yeah, them not playing tonight might make a difference. Sorry Munson....you're fucked!

When you are running good, you are running good.

Hence the post above. Lucky break for sure.

Lets hope it cashes now. :cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Just turned up the intensity a bit...playing some decent D.