Rushing leaders in the NFL

railbird

EOG Master
Seventeen of the top 20 rushers are 25 or under, 12 of 20 are 23 or younger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
Yup shelf life short. That's why you look for serviceable backs like Alfred Blue in the late rounds.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I think Darnold will end up being pretty damn good.
Will he be franchise QB good?

I thought he should have stayed in school another year.....

The Jets had no choice but to start him....all depends on how Darnold learns from his mistakes on how good he can become...

Gabe

Horse racing expert

The Jets had no choice but to start him....all depends on how Darnold learns from his mistakes on how good he can become...

I think he will become that. you're right he's still a bit raw but he has all the intangibles I like. I look for him to be VERY good next season and the seasons after that.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

I don't think so. He doesn't have one outstanding trait, like the other young guns. He has a lot of pretty good, OK, average, but I don't see great in anything he does. He doesn't have a cannon like Mahomes, Wentz or Josh Allen. He doesn't have great pocket awareness and escapability like Mahomes, Baker, Deshaun, Wentz. He doesn't have a great release like Rosen, Goff. He doesn't have great scrambling ability like Lamar Jackson. He doesn't have great mechanics like Trubisky. I think he can be a less mobile Mariota, if he fully develops, a couple of levels below the top.