RX Forum team- We need to regroup!

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: RX Forum team- We need to regroup!

Unfortunately you are trying to back Mo in an arguement that had 0 to do with him and I.

Its making your posts look silly man. I keep telling ya to back away but you keep extending it out.

Maybe you just want drama threads. It is good for views:+excited-

Unfortunately you are trying to back Mo in an arguement that had 0 to do with him and I.

Its making your posts look silly man. I keep telling ya to back away but you keep extending it out.

Maybe you just want drama threads. It is good for views:+excited-

not backing mo at all. I didn't quote any of mo's posts. He can handle himself pal.

No drama here, just pointing some things out :cheers

tripp

EOG Master

cee- ttp just stated his team put no effort into the contest, i dont see the issue here. some people spent time putting together strategies and others just picked whatever at the last second. dont see a problem either way. ttp didnt sound like he was making excuses to me.

not like nba finals really proves anything on who best cappers are. guy that finishes first might be a lifetime 40% guy, and last place finisher could be positive units every year. only a 4-5 game series most likely and some just go max with every play.

just supposed to be for fun really, no need for this huge fight over nothing.

Timetopay

EOG Master

thanks Tripp

not sure why he on my nuts.

Never made an excuse. I suck. Either way I lose in gambling so why spend the time researching and shit.

I am better at fantasy bases :+excited-

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

fuck all you shitheads! :finger004

(sorry, I just had to get in this hate thread)

thanks Tripp

not sure why he on my nuts.

Never made an excuse. I suck. Either way I lose in gambling so why spend the time researching and shit.

I am better at fantasy bases :+excited-

you'll always be #1 in my book bud

:+comfort+

mofome

Banned

roach is the only one who was making excuses and being a douche bag. It is always funny to see a team ask about some things and enter a contest and then claim they dont care, but it happens. roach is an idiot for entering a contest, then claiming his team only stinks because he doesnt try (even though he boastfully pointed out how well he did in game one) and then he knocked someone else for trying. Why knock people for trying to win? That is, after all, the point of these forums. Thats just roach being a faggot. He had little option it seems.

roach23

Banned

roach is the only one who was making excuses and being a douche bag. It is always funny to see a team ask about some things and enter a contest and then claim they dont care, but it happens. roach is an idiot for entering a contest, then claiming his team only stinks because he doesnt try (even though he boastfully pointed out how well he did in game one) and then he knocked someone else for trying. Why knock people for trying to win? That is, after all, the point of these forums. Thats just roach being a faggot. He had little option it seems.

hahha i love how you intrepret things. you must've killed the reading section on the SATs that you boast about. when did i say we did i saw our team stinks cause I didn't try? i said our team doesn't have straegy meetings and just pick plays and try not to bet against each other. you can twist it into more...maybe add it as a chapter in your novel "The Big Contest"

mofome

Banned

seems like a guy who cares

<table id="post2199356" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost"> 06-09-09, 05:04 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> <input name="plist[2199356]" id="plist_2199356" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> roach23 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2199356", true); </script>
RIP Harry Kalas

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2199356" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(102, 0, 0);"> <!-- icon and title --> Re: Game 2 standings - Shrinks $2k challenge - HUGE comeback by EOG
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Raiders when the the max bet on a prop drop down to 500 from 1000?
</td></tr></tbody></table>

roach, i didn't see ya in the best NFL back combo thread. No votes for westbrook/mccoy?

mofome

Banned

when did i say we did i saw our team stinks cause I didn't try? i said our team doesn't have straegy meetings and just pick plays and try not to bet against each other. you can twist it into more...maybe add it as a chapter in your novel "The Big Contest"

You called a group of people clowns for trying. You, roach, are a clown. You are supposed to play to win. Entering to be some cool guy who cant lose no matter what is laughable. You lose, who cares you didnt try. You win, oh damn you're a hot shot. Of course, you enter almost all of the contests, so i know you want to win, you're just too big of a pussy to act like you care. Too scared to fail. You're a little punk.

roach23

Banned

roach, i didn't see ya in the best NFL back combo thread. No votes for westbrook/mccoy?

didn't see it, but you know they would have my vote. though booker should be in the mix too.

mofome

Banned

cant have them in the top few yet.

:nono

Id rather have them than Jones/washington though. Thats just because I dont like jones. Washington needs more touches.

washinton seems to bust a long run every game. He's been impressive. Jones = ghey to me also. But he whooped ass last season somehow

mofome

Banned

washinton seems to bust a long run every game. He's been impressive. Jones = ghey to me also. But he whooped ass last season somehow

washington is a threat with every touch. wish he was on the skinners.

scary to think that he might be our #1 back week 1

oh man, yeah.

Our new OL might be able to knock people off the ball this year. If that happens then anyone can be good behind our OL. Kinda like when the skins have all these poop guys like betts doing good

roach23

Banned

oh man, yeah.

Our new OL might be able to knock people off the ball this year. If that happens then anyone can be good behind our OL. Kinda like when the skins have all these poop guys like betts doing good

The line might not be nasty but they'll be better than last year by a large margin i think

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2196891 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-08-09, 01:33 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #22 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>winkyduck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2196891", true); </SCRIPT>
The Sultan of Twat

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2196891 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Game 2 standings - Shrinks $2k challenge - HUGE comeback by EOG
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>NO SHOCK Covers is doing so poorly

been saying for some time the average IQ of a Covers' poster is 4! 8 if you take away Pronk who might be the biggest idiot in the history of posting forums although Unit_G isn't far behind
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I staying out of this whole thing cause I got no beef with anyone and like both you fellers.

The only thing I would like to point out is: I think Wink is a huge douche and this doesnt seem like a welcoming EOG member that is welcoming other forums.

Guy runs his mouth more than anyone

mofome

Banned

<table class="tborder" id="post2196891" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 06-08-09, 01:33 AM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #22 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">winkyduck<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2196891", true); </script>
The Sultan of Twat

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2196891" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Game 2 standings - Shrinks $2k challenge - HUGE comeback by EOG
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">NO SHOCK Covers is doing so poorly

been saying for some time the average IQ of a Covers' poster is 4! 8 if you take away Pronk who might be the biggest idiot in the history of posting forums although Unit_G isn't far behind
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

I staying out of this whole thing cause I got no beef with anyone and like both you fellers.

The only thing I would like to point out is: I think Wink is a huge douche and this doesnt seem like a welcoming EOG member that is welcoming other forums.

I dont give a fuck what winky said, the soft punk roach called the entire team a bunch of clowns. if he has a problem with winky, address winky. Who cares. He choose to be some tough guy with everyone. Some cool guy who just doesnt care about winning or losing, na hes too cool, even though you can find his name trying to win every contest. fakeass fat fuck.

You obviously do want to be involved, so defend that? Obviously thats an ignorant thing for roach to say, i dont expect you to acknowledge that.

Glad you found a way to chime in, unfortunately what you just quoted is irrelevant.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

<table class="tborder" id="post2196891" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 06-08-09, 01:33 AM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #22 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">winkyduck<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2196891", true); </script>
The Sultan of Twat

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2196891" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Game 2 standings - Shrinks $2k challenge - HUGE comeback by EOG
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">NO SHOCK Covers is doing so poorly

</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Unfortunately for your point, the one you want to make, roach didnt leave his post at...

<table id="post2197409" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">06-08-09, 02:52 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #14 <input name="plist[2197409]" id="plist_2197409" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> roach23 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2197409", true); </script>
RIP Harry Kalas

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2197409" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(102, 0, 0);"> Re: Let's see how long it takes before this post gets deleted!!!
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by winkyduck
i am such a motherfucker :LMAO
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

more like you're such a dork.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Nah entire team aint clowns. I like the other 4 and really got no prob with them all talking and coming up with plays and ideas.

My whole point is we since we dont have a forum to have a "back secret room" and that Winky is a turd.

roach23

Banned

I dont give a fuck what winky said, the soft punk roach called the entire team a bunch of clowns. if he has a problem with winky, address winky. Who cares. He choose to be some tough guy with everyone. Some cool guy who just doesnt care about winning or losing, na hes too cool, even though you can find his name trying to win every contest. fakeass fat fuck.

You obviously do want to be involved, so defend that? Obviously thats an ignorant thing for roach to say, i dont expect you to acknowledge that.

Glad you found a way to chime in, unfortunately what you just quoted is irrelevant.

lol yea i said i'm tough. and hilarious you think i'm fat.

you got you panties in a bunch for no reason. deal with it you idiot.

mofome

Banned

Nah entire team aint clowns. I like the other 4 and really got no prob with them all talking and coming up with plays and ideas.

My whole point is we since we dont have a forum to have a "back secret room" and that Winky is a turd.

I know the entire team isn't a bunch of clowns. all 5 of the other guys who chime in are good guys. I like winky too, but some dont. so, address winky, dont knock a bunch of good people who are trying to win. You're supposed to try and win. Thats the point.

You could have a place to talk about your plays if you wanted. People get what they ask for here every day. They will also get a dose of reality if they want to be assholes. We arent going to ban people for being jackasses and we won't be fake and pretend that it didnt happen. People have to be accountable sometimes, roach can either man up and admit he was a bit overboard or not. Thats on him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

And by the way Royal is part of the EOG team and he one of my all time favorites so no way I knock the team.:houra

mofome

Banned

lol yea i said i'm tough. and hilarious you think i'm fat.

you got you panties in a bunch for no reason. deal with it you idiot.

you got you?

yeah, well said. What I know is that you're a wanna be hot shot on the forums, when really all you are is a shot taking pussy. You're soft as can be. deal with it? Deal with what? Ive been having laugh after laugh at your expense. You're worthless.

mofome

Banned

Anyway time to get back to the fun.

I think roach was wrong to address the entire eog team as he did. I am defensive of people I respect. I reacted strongly. roach has been a good poster for a long time. He can say im a coward and a fake, thats fine. Life goes on.

Gl tonight team rx. One of my fav couple teams in this thing.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

We are representing something greater than ourselves and need to do better.

There is no way Wil and the mods are happy with our performance so far as we have been selected do to our gambling expertise.

Lets use this thread to discuss what we are going to do for now on.