Ryder Cup Is here....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
It is just amazing how every year that the Europeans embrace the team concept of things...Even though the Americans will win again at some point, they will never get the team concept....

kane

EOG master
Viejo Dinosaur;n7458362 said:
It is just amazing how every year that the Europeans embrace the team concept of things...Even though the Americans will win again at some point, they will never get the team concept....

VD, I don't follow golf, but I heard someone sharp say this event means more to the Europeans than it does to the Americans, he also said playing overseas means they Europeans can set up the course the way they want, based in his recommendation I played the Europeans +135

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
kane;n7458382 said:
VD, I don't follow golf, but I heard someone sharp say this event means more to the Europeans than it does to the Americans, he also said playing overseas means they Europeans can set up the course the way they want, based in his recommendation I played the Europeans +135

Congrats....your friend is correct.....

I just can’t pull the trigger betting on the Europeans...one of the rare moments that I bet with my heart....I will also have them in two years at Whistling Straights....

E$

EOG Dedicated
I know it’s easy to sit here and Monday morning quarterback, but I thought Furyk was terrible.

It’s almost like he thought his players were so much better, that he couldn’t screw it up.

I mean Phil and Bryson in alternate shot, who didn’t see that being a train wreck?

railbird

EOG Master
Spieth shouldn't have been on team he isn't a top 50 players last 5 months, it was fun watching him lose.

mr merlin

EOG Master
railbird;n7458630 said:
Spieth shouldn't have been on team he isn't a top 50 players last 5 months, it was fun watching him lose.

Speith earned his way in, didn't he, there was no choice with him.