Sammy v George -- Round III

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Re: Sammy v George -- Round III

I stand corrected It was here.

Get your story straight..

Yes... you are a piece of shitt and a liar

Remember your "will Brock make his 1st payment on time?"

Later we found out you already knew he did because of the video Kinger was holding back

boatboatboat

EOG Master

My story?

My story has remained the same.

You would ask and ask and ask questions. You would get answers, you didnt like the answer, you would ask again.

You than sent PM's calling me a liar.

Nothing has changed.

I told George you had gone off the deep end, he told me you caleld him a Liar too.

You're nuts dude.........

And yes i already knew............I asked others what they thought would happen. You can twist that any way you want.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

bbb... come on

Do a screen cap of all of those PMs you say I sent you

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I said you called me a liar in a PM and just showed you the words you used.

Not sure what we are debating..........

Unless of course you are claiming you didnt say that? Are you?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

bbb... come on

Do a screen cap of all of those PMs you say I sent you

Dont have the majority of em.

I delete the vast majority I get. Takes to much room.

I should start putting them in folders.

But the point remains, I claimed you called me a liar, just as you did with George, and now I showed you your words.

Debate is over.

3rd person wack nut

Sam Odom

EOG Master

George what is ironic is if you recall that whole conversation started because I TOLD YOU.........Sam keeps sending me PM's and asking me questions and when I answer he calls me a liar, and 20 mins latter sends another round of questions, I answer and he calls me a liar again.

You said "dont worry he called me a liar too"

Waiting for all of those PMs

Screen caps or you are once again caught lying -

boatboatboat

EOG Master

yes sam you sent me questions here and latter you start sending me PM's at another fourm.

Good lord.......

give it up.

Hell you your self posted the SBR PM.

let it go.

You think I am a liar, I think you are bi-polar if not tri-polar.

Cool.......

You do your thing I'll do mine.

Sammy why are you pm Boat about Brock? Just ask it right out in the thread. Your a real weird guy. Avg amount of time you spend outside in a week.. o/u 10 hours

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Speaking of giving up... here is bbb storyline about all of those PMs Sammy sent him

1. bbb has all of them

2. not here but at SBR

3. wait a minute , not at SBR but here

4. bbb deleted them all

Lying piece of shitt

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Speaking of giving up... here is bbb storyline about all of those PMs Sammy sent him

1. bbb has all of them

2. not here but at SBR

3. wait a minute , not at SBR but here

4. bbb deleted them all

Lying piece of shitt

Sam you sent me PM's asking me questions, I answered .....didnt like answer, you called me a liar.

What is to debate?

YOu asked george questions, he answered........you didnt like answer you caleld him a liar.

I told george you called me a liar, he told me you called him one too.

What is the problem? Do you claim other wise??

You think the Brock Super Bowl stuff was all a stage act, I told you it wasn't, Kinger told you, George has told you, Brock has told you. I also think EOGMike told you it wasn't a pre planned act of some sort.

You choose to think we are lying to you. What's to discuss?

You then take George telling me that you also called him a liar and twist it into implying that HR gave out your name and pay pal addy, run to SBR and "warn" everyone about HR with a thread. Why would you do that? Serious question. You are an odd man.

Just because I told george you called me a liar (which you did) and George told me you called him a liar too (which you did) we are treated to this latest shit storm of yours. WHY???

You have some REAL ISSUES my man. Real issues.........

This whole Sammy vs Boat/George feud that gets rehashed over adn over every 4-6 weeks is getting old.

It's obviously staged. Great job Kinger. But maybe next round add in a new character.

Boatboatboat gets into arguments with every poster :LMAO

The dimwitted mod with an attitude problem. Should be a reality television show.

yanks , a stage of a stage ?

is that what you think ?

Yes, its one big elaborate story to draw me in and not put the time needed to properly look into games and make me lose $ at sponsor books.

You guys win this round.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Yes, its one big elaborate story to draw me in and not put the time needed to properly look into games and make me lose $ at sponsor books.

You guys win this round.

come to think of it... this all happened around the time bigboydan began posting here again :blink:

might be one big mind control experiment

Let's be honest here, he gets into arguments with the same select posters.

I guess, I've just never seen a mod arguing 99.9% of his posts. Well, actually, boatboatboat reminds me of a dumber, male version of Shari now that I think about it.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

mean while HR has a thread at SBR warning posters about "personel" info not being safe, because George told me Sam called him a liar just like he did me.

Groovey............

Nice job Sam, you da man.

Lashing at at someone who has NEVER in ANY way done you wrong!

What a guy........

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Let's be honest here, he gets into arguments with the same select posters.

only the ones who come at me first.

ONLY them........

one exception might be ChiCubs when he posted someones REAL name and stuff here. But other than that?

only the ones who come at me first.

ONLY them........

one exception might be ChiCubs when he posted someones REAL name and stuff here. But other than that?

Oh no, not his real name.

He posted his own real name. He posted pictures of his girlfriend and then said that it was fine since she broke up with him so he doesn't care about whether having her picture posted bother her. He posted that he was going to go to the IRS with Brock Landers' real name and information. He posted what high school he went to. He posted the names of people he played pick up basketball with. He threatened to send my name and information to all of the lawyers in Chicago.

So get off your high horse and stop acting like what I did was that bad considering who it was against.

I don't think you're smart enough to argue with, but please give it a god damn rest.

Honestly, forget the rest of the post. But any guy who posts pictures of his ex girlfriend on a forum because he's bitter she moved on to better things is a fucking loser that deserves no safeguarding of their own information. What the fuck did that poor girl do to deserve having her image splattered all over gambling forums?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

stop acting like what I did was that bad considering who it was against.

So you stand behind what you did?

Would you do it again to someone else.

(on a side note Avon reminds me of the small dog yipping at the heels of the bigger dogs while they romp and play. All the while they ignore him. Avon stop trying so hard to engage me, and maybe I'll throw you a bone someday. Dirty face boy.)

So you stand behind what you did?

Would you do it again to someone else.

(on a side note Avon reminds me of the small dog yipping at the heels of the bigger dogs while they romp and play. All the while they ignore him. Avon stop trying so hard to engage me, and maybe I'll throw you a bone someday. Dirty face boy.)

I regret doing it if it caused timely any real problems in life. From what I understand, some one posted a bad yelp review under a facebook account. The reason I am not going to take blame for it is because I know I didn't do it and know that it was probably the same guy who was PM'ing me under the handle John Kreese. That guy already had Timelys personal info, and you have to wonder how he got it. Obviously timely has put his personal info out on the internet.

Another thing that I think is worth pointing out is that a mod here at EOG told me that personal info that is posted on other forums is FAIR GAME, and that they're not going to block that info out. So if that is true, timely has buried himself because he has posted all of his info on other forums in the past.

But as to your question, no, no other information will ever be posted by me on this forum. But a man who smears his ex girlfriend on gambling forums and posts her images against her consent is a pathetic loser. Wouldn't you agree?