Sammy v George -- Round III

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: Sammy v George -- Round III

Sam if I answer you and you don't like the answer you just scream I am a liar.

Why waste either of our time?

No what i mean.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

It's true.

Why do you keep asking questions of someone who when they give you an snswer you don't like you call them a liar and spam multiple boards about them?

Change the air in your tires , rake your drive way. Do something productive..........

It's true.

Why do you keep asking questions of someone who when they give you an snswer you don't like you call them a liar and spam multiple boards about them?

Change the air in your tires , rake your drive way. Do something productive..........

You realize air doesn't go bad, correct? :lol

boatboatboat

EOG Master

You ever see the places that put nitrogen in your tires? They claim it will save $ in teh long haul in increasing then miles you can get out of a set of rubber plus a slight increase in mileage.

Send me the link. Im too lazy yo look for it.

For the record Sam, I respect you and I still dont understand what I did to you to get you so upset.

Have a nice day.
BTW -- at one of those forums a poster said George has a history of posting pvt emails to get back at someone...

Sammy forgot about that

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Sammy has asked Kinger to LOCK this thread and let it die 12io4j2w90

Check PM Kinger

Thanks

boatboatboat

EOG Master

While this thread may be forgotten, the memory of Sam calling me a liar over and over shall not be (by me at least).

I didnt appreciate it while it was happening and time shall not change that.

I did NOTHING that warrented the public and private (Pm's) attacks he made upon me and my character not only here but on multiple forums.

His comments were uncalled for.

I consider Sam to be a very unstable person and one I would advise no one to become very close with in any way what so ever.

There is no telling what or whom his next "act" will envolve.

While others here that you callled a liar over the last few weeks may chose to be politcaly correct and take the path of least resienstance and "forgive and forget" I shall not. You were told the truth over and over in all regards, but rather then sit back you choose to throw your mind into idle cut off and your big moth into high blower.

And now you think your little "oppppppssss my bad. Oh well" thread makes it all go away??...........well that doesn't cut it with this country boy.

Once, twice,threee times a wack nut= a wack nut. I am smart enough to know with a guy like you it's just a matter of time until you pull the same shit again.

And you can take that bell Sam and put it where the sun don't shine.