SANTA ANITA RACE 2 SELECTION

Heim

EOG Master
huh? that doesn't make sense, I bet them prior to the season. You can't be serious.

Hey dick for brains.......you commented that the Cubs were the square side in a one game elimination thus making COL the sharp side. Isn't that comment
against your own pecuniary interest regardless the date of the bet? Or in other words another stupid troll comment.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hey dick for brains.......you commented that the Cubs were the square side in a one game elimination and naturally COL is the sharp side. Isn't that comment
against your own pecuniary interest regardless the date of the bet?

LOL talking shit online but you hid like a bitch when i was in your town. Everybody knows you are all talk, you go around talking down to people who are superior to you. You have an inferiority complex that is why you do this.

A bet made in March is completely different than a one game playoff. Cubs were the square side, blueline and brock were both on them, everybody loved them including you.
I wanted the Cubs to win obviously. You have zero common sense, zero dude. A common theme of GDS'ers

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I've seen heim do this slander thing for years, did it to FEZZIK, did it to BOVI, does it to railbird and now I'm his latest victim. MO is exaggerate losses, twist words up while never really saying anything. HIDE IDENTITY by all means to make it to where their words have no consequence.

And people take this guy seriously. LOL Sucker born every minute, you are all my competition. Thank you.

Heim

EOG Master
LOL talking shit online but you hid like a bitch when i was in your town. Everybody knows you are all talk, you go around talking down to people who are superior to you. You have an inferiority complex that is why you do this.

A bet made in March is completely different than a one game playoff. Cubs were the square side, blueline and brock were both on them, everybody loved them including you.
I wanted the Cubs to win obviously. You have zero common sense, zero dude. A common theme of GDS'ers

So CRIS moved from -120 to -140 on square money. Got it.

Last edited:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
View attachment 7458376

Is there anything worse than a dude who comes in AFTER THE FACT!! Douchebag central, Sounds like something a fragile emotional trainwreck does, you know the guy who holds grudges forever, makes up stories, publicly posts PRIVATE MESSAGES...

Anyone know a guy like that? I do, I live in his mind. Someone from the computer has warped his mind.

I do....Railbird comes to mind

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueline whats your record in the best bet thread?

If I was that bad at gambling I'd keep my mouth shut and learn. Instead your cunt is flapping with bullshit.

You will never tilt me homie. A proven loser like yourself will never get in my head, I've gotten in your head though. I got some rent to pay.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueline=losing gambler who everyone makes fun of for his squareness, bet a teaser when ML parlay paid considerably more.
weinke=admitted losing gambler and known crybaby, down 35k lifetime gambling. Wife begs him to quit.
lap18=spends all day bashing people, losing gambler.
heim=talks down to krackman, bovi, fezzik who all have 28x times the money he has. Had the chance to meet me in person and admitted he was too scared to meet.
benoitpaire=bets two horses to WPS in the same race and can dish it but cries cause he can't take it.

All of these losers are pile on fags that come in pacts because alone, they are weak. Not one alpha male in the group.

This is all I'm going to say to you losers. I'm glad you all showed your asses now everyone gets to see how chicken shit you guys are.

blueline

EOG Master
blueline=losing gambler who everyone makes fun of for his squareness, bet a teaser when ML parlay paid considerably more.
weinke=admitted losing gambler and known crybaby, down 35k lifetime gambling. Wife begs him to quit.
lap18=spends all day bashing people, losing gambler.
heim=talks down to krackman, bovi, fezzik who all have 28x times the money he has. Had the chance to meet me in person and admitted he was too scared to meet.
benoitpaire=bets two horses to WPS in the same race and can dish it but cries cause he can't take it.

All of these losers are pile on fags that come in pacts because alone, they are weak. Not one alpha male in the group.

This is all I'm going to say to you losers. I'm glad you all showed your asses now everyone gets to see how chicken shit you guys are.

:cool:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
This thread shows the chicken shit nature of anonymity. Ignore winners and amplify losers.

Current times we live in. Losers talking down to winners because they know that’s the only way to even the playing field,

I’ll be at santa Anita with my friends today . You won’t. Lol 😂

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Gabe good job burying these fools with that free contest week 4 update. i might be able to find link for that contest where you placed 2nd last year, that will zip up the body bags for sure. let me know.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
This thread shows the chicken shit nature of anonymity. Ignore winners and amplify losers.

Current times we live in. Losers talking down to winners because they know that’s the only way to even the playing field,

Enjoy your time and view of the San Gabriel Mountains.

#RacetrackHeaven

blueline

EOG Master

TVG will have more security around the on-site set

Gabe

Horse racing expert
TVG will have more security around the on-site set

wrong again, they all follow me on twitter and I've known many of them for 20+ years. Are you ever right about anything?

Your the socially awkward dude around here, not me.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Example #1285 of proving blueline wrong. Lie after lie said about me, made up stories and slander everyday. Why?

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe posting nickle bets yet selling 3 weeks of NFL for $30.....something doesn't add up.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Heim is a cowardly man. Very brave online though, completely different in person as was proven in August when he hid while I walked around with my nuts hanging.

How sad to go to someones city, a city where they live and walk around like you own the place while they hid inside their home because they are afraid of any "real" confrontation.

Heim everyone witnessed what type of coward you were. You're done man, your words mean nothing.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Example #1285 of proving blueline wrong. Lie after lie said about me, made up stories and slander everyday. Why?

Gabe, this looks a lot like West Hollywood.
Are you gay? (Not that there’s anything wrong with that)

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Lmao. Gabe. I have pictures of myself with the Ortiz brothers... and pretty much every other jockey at Saratoga. Does that mean they like me?! Haha

You are just dying to get accepted. It’s so pathetic. They like you soo much that they never reply to your daily tweets to them.