Sasaki

common guy

EOG Senior Member
The kid is great right there in Japan without amerikan greed fueled my faux bible thumpers or real science disbelievers trying to sway him. Kid is like the Japanese fans,polite and sportsmanlike.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I never knew japan had that many really good players. I was disappointed in the cubans yesterday, all big and strong but they didn't appear to be great ballplayers.

railbird

EOG Master
The kid is great right there in Japan without amerikan greed fueled my faux bible thumpers or real science disbelievers trying to sway him. Kid is like the Japanese fans,polite and sportsmanlike.
baseball science. American liberals would call japan racist, they dont marry outside of race, dont let muslims in their country, limit americans allowed on their pro teams.

railbird

EOG Master
azorenza best mexico player is a cuban, because racist obama would not allow cubans in because cubans are anti communist and vote for freedom, not tyranny

Valuist

EOG Master
Is there a better athlete in the world than Ohtani? And don't tell me about some freak who benches 1000 and runs a 4.0 40. Those are talking points. Until you do it on the field, it means nothing. #CombinePropaganda

boston massacre

EOG Master
Is there a better athlete in the world than Ohtani? And don't tell me about some freak who benches 1000 and runs a 4.0 40. Those are talking points. Until you do it on the field, it means nothing. #CombinePropaganda

Free Agency After This Year.

Mets Owner Steve Cohen Going To Offer Him 500 Million.

Richest Owner In Baseball.

Once Paid A 1.8 Billion Dollar Fine For Insider Trading.

Pocket Change.

kane

EOG master
I'll watch a million AB's this year, when the season ends I likely won't remember any of them, but that Ohtani/Trout AB is something that will stay with me for a long time, that 3-2 slider was ridiculous, no one could have hit that pitch

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'll watch a million AB's this year, when the season ends I likely won't remember any of them, but that Ohtani/Trout AB is something that will stay with me for a long time, that 3-2 slider was ridiculous, no one could have hit that pitch
Yea but trout should have hit that 2nd or 3rd one that went right down the middle.

kane

EOG master
I played a future on Japan, I wish I could say I studied every player on every team, I wish I could say I spent hours capping each team's strength and weakness, but I didn't do any of that, I took Japan because they had Shohei Ohtani and the other teams didn't