Saturday Ponies

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
I was thinking about posting about one race each Saturday, to help create conversation between us that also play the races on the regular. Feel free to add to the conversation, with a post of any races that may interest you during the best day of the week for racing in the US which is always Saturday.

Saturday Belmont Race 9 post time 5:19 (est)
Pebbles Stakes

I believe there is a vulnerable approx. 6/5 favorite in
Chad Browns #2 Rubilinda as this Frankel(GB) progeny is a young up and coming star with a great turn of foot, but the stretch out versus some wiley and better tested horses have made me eliminate her from all action in the win position, not to mention the turf course at Belmont with the weather changing has done the same and stone cold closers are finding it difficult right now to make up many lengths in the stretch as the top of the stretch horses have a major advantage right now as most closers toil.

I will only have her involved in my total play with 30-40% for second position and up to 85% in third/fourth position as I look crush certain spots.

#3 Thais(FR) is one of many that will be heavily involved

thoughts?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Re: Saturday Ponies

#7 Café Flavor race 4 SA?

10-1 ML looks good off the layoff. Think this race came up weak for the level. Thoughts?

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I bet one at Belmont.
Race 4
$20 Win #6 First Charmer 20-1
$1 Ex ALL/6
Last race was very good vs open company @7f. I see it as a good sign that Metivier keeps it in vs opens, when there’s plenty of NY Bred races to win. Might get loose with the cutback to 6f. Jockey switch seems sneaky too. Lezcano is at Kee so ride goes to lower tiered Arroyo, who’s very serviceable., especially in the front running types. Seems like a price enhancer. Good luck, guys.

Gabe

Horse racing expert

I was thinking about posting about one race each Saturday, to help create conversation between us that also play the races on the regular. Feel free to add to the conversation, with a post of any races that may interest you during the best day of the week for racing in the US which is always Saturday.

Saturday Belmont Race 9 post time 5:19 (est)
Pebbles Stakes

I believe there is a vulnerable approx. 6/5 favorite in
Chad Browns #2 Rubilinda as this Frankel(GB) progeny is a young up and coming star with a great turn of foot, but the stretch out versus some wiley and better tested horses have made me eliminate her from all action in the win position, not to mention the turf course at Belmont with the weather changing has done the same and stone cold closers are finding it difficult right now to make up many lengths in the stretch as the top of the stretch horses have a major advantage right now as most closers toil.

I will only have her involved in my total play with 30-40% for second position and up to 85% in third/fourth position as I look crush certain spots.

#3 Thais(FR) is one of many that will be heavily involved

thoughts?

#2 didn't beat the #1 by much last time. Value on the #1 over #2

Gabe

Horse racing expert

#3 Barry Lee in race 8? 5-1 ML. Numbers look as good as anyone elses.

Any reason to throw out?

Valuist

EOG Master

I looked over Keeneland races 5-10. Even with the slight takeout raise, watching Keeneland > college football.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Yuck. Change of tactics did not work. Back to State Breds for that one. Good luck later on, men!

Valuist

EOG Master

Race 5 Kee, I think the 11 Flash Harry, is overlooked at 19/1. Probably should be about half that price; maybe only 8/1.

Heim

EOG Master

Was flying late. 25-1 ran 2nd

[TABLE="class: table race-results no-margin, width: 741"]

[TH="class: table-micro-collumn text-center, align: center"]

POS

[/TH]
[TH="class: table-micro-collumn text-center, align: center"]#[/TH]
[TH="align: left"]

Horse

[/TH]