Scotty Schettler

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Enjoyed this weeks article in GamingDay
Great memories

BING and CHARLIE were great aquaintences of years long gone.............

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Re: Scotty Schettler

Front page of website, they need a new editor

[h=4]VIP Betting Tips[/h]posted on June 29, 2017 by: Bob HarveyVIP MLB Betting Capsule | The Washington Nationals go for a three-game sweep of the Chicago Cubs when the two teams meet in the nation’s capital. First pitch is set for 1:05 pm PT at Nationals Park where Washington is a -115 moneyline favorite. The total is 9.

Monday's game must not have counted?

Callie is a "10"

Now I'll read about Scotty and the Stardust

Valuist

EOG Master

Front page of website, they need a new editor

VIP Betting Tips

posted on June 29, 2017 by: Bob HarveyVIP MLB Betting Capsule | The Washington Nationals go for a three-game sweep of the Chicago Cubs when the two teams meet in the nation’s capital. First pitch is set for 1:05 pm PT at Nationals Park where Washington is a -115 moneyline favorite. The total is 9.

Monday's game must not have counted?

Callie is a "10"

Now I'll read about Scotty and the Stardust

MLB Network said the same thing last night about Washington going for a sweep. It was the Greg guy; the guy who never played and makes ridiculous statements every night.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated

Scotty’s the best.
I never miss his column.

A gem from today’s

“....[FONT=&quot]I never heard of anyone who quit playing as long as they could borrow or bet on credit.
If some of us studied as hard in school as we worked at staying in action things might have been different although another way of life didn’t occur to us.”
[/FONT]

So fucking true.