Screw this place BustinNutz is Audi 5000.....

Just realized there was much more to life than spending my days with a bunch of broke ass degens in a gambling forum...

Revolver kiss my ass! Who the fuck do you think you are banning me 3 times? Go ahead and perma band me bitch. You are a fucking joke of a moderator and I heard you like to get your salad tossed by Mikeyyanks and and Deem in your homosexual 3 ways...

Eog Mike and Kelly - you 2 are a couple of losers too.. the only sponsor books you can pull off are shitty soon to be no pay books with ex BI managers and those homos George and Griffin? Your biggest mistake was making Landers your fucking headliner here. That scamming piece of shit is on his way to an epic downfall once be tries to make his living full time capping.

I know those pussies Big Deem and Mikey yanks revolvers cock will come in here talking shit once I get banned. Just remember how those fucking pussies were in hiding when I buried their bitch asses last week.

BUSHAY go fuck yourself you tucking pussy.

Beantown I heard your wife has a black dido she named Luther Vandross cuz your 2 inch Irish cock cant get her off. I also heard she likes to through a dago in on the side when she isnt fantasizing about black men. ..

Sleepy I think its time to get a shrink... I hate landers too but something tells me you have a wall of your studio apartment covered with photos of Landers and magazine letter cut outs saying Salud, Axle, next to pics of everything Brock has eaten in the last 12 months... you're getting a little too Silence of the Lambs like for your own good.

Steveex and Boat Boat Boat you two are the scum of this forum with your constant shilling and leading people to get robbed at books like Bet revolution so you can get your 10 dollar free plays. ..

all you fucking shills should book a cruise on the titanic and do everyone here a favor...

Screw you guys Im going home....

BustinNuts out.......

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Screw this place BustinNutz is Audi 5000.....

not free when you get banned

He asked for it. He was already banned, and should've stayed banned... but I got tired of him begging me... so I gave him another chance.

He doesn't like it here- don't post here.

Wade

EOG Master

there goes kinger again banning yet another poster.

J

joeybagadonuts

Unreal.

:LMAO