Seattle offensive line won't hang tonight in Chicago

Valuist

EOG Master
FairWarning;n7455799 said:
I’m on Seattle, Bears will be happy to win by 3.

I suspect the mantra for Nagy will be bet the Bears as a dog, fade them as a favorite. This has 24-21 or 21-17 written all over it. And at 4 1/2, Bears bettors will be tearing tickets up.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
After what happened against Green Bay, there are two psych logical factors in play that give Chicago the edge.

#1 Even when Rodgers was in the game in 1st quarter, they dominated. Being up and dominating the 1st half the way they did wasnt a fluke, it was the genuine Chicago defense on display. It's very fair to assume they psychologically checked out thinking they already had the game won especially with Rodgers being banged up.

#2 Mack knocked the rust off and that was basically a preseason game for him and look at what he did. He was using regular gas in game 1, he will be using premium in game 2 tonight.

They absolutely will not rest tonight especially after last week. I would not be surprised at all of Chicago wins by 28+...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Valuist;n7455806 said:
I suspect the mantra for Nagy will be bet the Bears as a dog, fade them as a favorite. This has 24-21 or 21-17 written all over it. And at 4 1/2, Bears bettors will be tearing tickets up.

I can’t take a 2nd game HC vs a Super Bowl coach and give them 4 points. The same basic idea applies to Trubiski vs Wilson - who is more likely to limit mistakes yet make plays? Chicago fans here think this is an easy win.

Valuist

EOG Master
I'm not sure Mack and Smith have caught up 100% in terms of cardio conditioning. Last week helped, but they still may not be 100% there. I also can't help wonder if GB was overlooking the Bears a bit; they knew the Vikings were in the on deck circle. I think they got their attention. And until Trubisky plays a full, complete game, hard to lay 4 1/2 with them.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I just think Seattle with the players on the field tonight, is one of the worst teams in the league and it will show. Right now, this point spread should be around 9. I'm not kidding. Doug Baldwin is out. Wilson will be in trouble all night. Bobby Wagner, starting corners out for Seattle.

I know I come across as a degenerate sometimes but tonight is a different story. Bears will dominate.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I know Nagy has probably influenced Trubisky to let loose this year but there's really such a thing as playing too loose. You cant force and play like you're playing flag football.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I just cant believe Trubisky made that throw after he escaped right before halftime which should have been picked.

I'm not sure if this is part of a plan to help Trubisky long term but hes really making attempts nfl QBs should never attempt. There's just no way possible he didnt see his intended target right before halftime covered after he escaped the sack. Not only covered but swarmed by multiple guys.