Shackleford's half bro running in Friday's fifth race at Woodbine

Heim

EOG Master
So are you recommending a bet Gabe? You seem to move on quickly after these blow up.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Are you betting?

Depends, need to see the tote board and would like to see some paddock action before investing. Nothing serious though.

Thought it was interesting to see shacks half bro running. I'm looking at a couple of horses tomorrow, I'll post and if it wins everyone will ignore and if it loses 6 complete total losers will bump it. Sounds real fair, but when dealing with numerous people with severe mental illnesses this is to be expected.

Last edited:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
So are you recommending a bet Gabe? You seem to move on quickly after these blow up.

More lies from a scared little internet troll who hid from me last two times I was in your town. I'll be in Vegas come next month. I dare you, triple dare you to say these things to my face. You showed everyone what a coward you were last two times, are we going to make it a third?

You've gone after KRACKMAN, BOVI, FEZZIK and myself. Sounds like you hate winners.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Paddock action? Lmao lmao

You are in California and woodbine is in Canada. I’m sure those 5 second clips will really show you a lot.

This new thing where you act like you have a clue about how a horse looks is absolutely hilarious.

You post memes like a 7th grade female. Half the pictures on your Instagram are of your mom, and creepy pics of random celebrity women. Laughingstock....

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Paddock action? Lmao lmao
You are in California and woodbine is in Canada. I’m sure those 5 second clips will really show you a lot.

At Woodbine the paddock is fully enclosed, climate controlled, and is located on the ground floor of the grandstand.
The lightning is poor and there’s not much you can glean in terms of paddock observations unless you are up in there live.
But Gabe must know this already.

His 1st ever start at Woodbine tomorrow as a 2 yr old will be a schooling excercise (going 2 turns) for Casse. Baby steps.
My 2 cents.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Off at 8-1 and ran 5th, beaten 2 lengths for it all I believe.

I was impressed. Horse showed gumption, heart and competitiveness in deep stretch.
Casse pointing this one for next year, where the money is at.
Watch for him at Gulfstream this winter. He could develop into a serious 3 yr old that will stay a distance.
Tabbed for later in my watch list.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Neveragain posted some good info there. That is all I want, horse discussion not bashing and tearing others down. We have some sad people here who root for others to lose, wish death on others. EOG needs a turnaround.

blueline

EOG Master
What happened to the paddock observation...you never provided one...if you say you were busy working on your manifesto I will give you a pass

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Added to horse to watch list. Think this horse will improve, the odds told you today wasn't the day. Have made some nice scores through the years hitting horses to watch. When I hit an 9k pick 4 recently it was because of a horse very similar to this.

blueline

EOG Master
The first clue was Casse first route stats...somehow you never mentioned that. ...start working on that manifesto