Shady's Hoops

Re: Shady's Hoops

thanks for the well wishes everyone...But,

it is now official if it wasn't before...Wishing luck almost certainly ensures that you will get none of it...As a courtesy to me, in this thread would everyone please wish me bad luck, or that i lose all my plays...I'm done with the good luck, i dont have it, I can accept that. But if everyone wishes bad luck then i'm sure i have a much better chance of dissapointing you guys...makes sense to me...
almost forgot fuck Bradley too...

I wished you luck on your Super Bowl bet and you won that. Luck has nothing to do with it anyway so Ill just say.....hope your teams dont bend you over tomorrow.

Will that work? Chin up Shady youll get em.

that will work NB...thanks...

Trying something different than my normal method of capping today. Something completely different actually. I am not capping any of these games...To be honest,i just looked the card over once and went with my 1st and initial lean on all these...should be an easy 10-0

Indiana St. + 1.5

Cuse -1.5

Creighton -1.5

Boston College -1.5

LaSalle +1

ND -2.5

Nova -1

St Lious -1

So Ill +1

Clemson +4

Looks good Shady, Good luck ....errr....... I mean..... eat shit tonight. :LMAO
You know what I mean. Have a great day at any rate.

Looks good Shady, Good luck ....errr....... I mean..... eat shit tonight. :LMAO
You know what I mean. Have a great day at any rate.

thanks91023i2ndw;l, really looking for my teams to take a huge collective dump all over my bankroll tonight:+excited-...

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Shady,

Somedays I like to just pick from the card and go with my first instict too. By this point in the season, sometimes you know the teams well enough and how they matchup. Sometimes the numbers just screw with your head.

Anyways, worst of luck today. :hangt2938u4ji23:train::gocubs:

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Since I don't know what to wish you, good luck or bad....i hope you're night goes the way you want it to :thumbsup

thanks guys...

6-4 tonight...

I agree Goon, think i will try selecting plays off my initial instinct again tommorrow.

Since i dont have to cap shit i already have my plays for tommorrow...looked the card over and had two i leaned towards out of all of them, so without overthinking or capping...

Weber St PK

Wofford -1.5

Im taking Weber St. too Shady so I hope they vomit all over themselves.

6-4 huh. That sucks man. What a shitty job of picking. This new system is obviously the crap we were hoping for. Hope ya get kicked in the nuts by Wofford too.

:LMAOHope Im not taking the reverse luck thing too far. Its kinda fun. You know Im always rootin for ya Shady....... dont you?

Im taking Weber St. too Shady so I hope they vomit all over themselves.

6-4 huh. That sucks man. What a shitty job of picking. This new system is obviously the crap we were hoping for. Hope ya get kicked in the nuts by Wofford too.

:LMAOHope Im not taking the reverse luck thing too far. Its kinda fun. You know Im always rootin for ya Shady....... dont you?

Shit i am as serious as a heart attack when i say, wish bad luck...Not only is it funny as hell, but it messes with the gambling gods heads as well...They don't know who to dissapoint now...:+textinb3...
So i hope you flush your bankroll down the toilet tonight NB...i hope all your teams cover until the final 10 sec. on some miracle bullshit blown cover91023i2ndw;l

i am not playing that many games again though(10), that was way to stressful an evening...

I honestly think just picking games and not capping is gonna be good for right now...Been following all these teams for years anyways, already know all thier styles and players pretty much, so no reason to overthink this shit...

Having pretty much the worst cbb season i have had since 2005 so far...Plenty of time to turn it around and i know myself well enough to know...

I will very likely hit a huge run soon...

ok fuck Wofford i guess, but you were right about Weber St. Bo...

1-1 last night, there are worse things...