Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated
Re: Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

Frizzer you fruitcake, wtf, you posting at SBR you killed this thread,mission accomplished,and Edsel Knight gave you 17SBR points,you should be ashamed you elk fukkin canadian fruitcake,seems like dopie is alot dumber than i thought, a lot of people have alll his info stored, plus we have revolutinary news regarding "Edsels" facebook activities, now move across the street and tell this Texan dumbfuuk, he better be careful:LMAO

hels

EOG Dedicated

This guy said he's coming through my hometown in 3 weeks and wants to fight :pop:

He has no clue where I even live right now :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

hels

EOG Dedicated

Frizzer you fruitcake, wtf, you posting at SBR you killed this thread,mission accomplished,and Edsel Knight gave you 17SBR points,you should be ashamed you elk fukkin canadian fruitcake,seems like dopie is alot dumber than i thought, a lot of people have alll his info stored, plus we have revolutinary news regarding "Edsels" facebook activities, now move across the street and tell this Texan dumbfuuk, he better be careful:LMAO

It's so obvious opie put him up to this. 17 sbr points is all it takes to get frizzelli licking your nuts.

If anything were to ever happen to me or my wife opie can expect the backlash :pop:

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

Hey nazi twink fuk, if we wanted any information on fake dead wives or having a failed nation who tried to take over the world we would ask your opinion. Until than go sit on the sidelines until I call your name ya hear!

hels

EOG Dedicated

And post my 'employment information' you dumbfuck frizzelli.

That's right, I'll just make some odds of -9999999999999999999999999999 that you can't :lol

Frizzelli with the self burial, go lick shari's nuts buddy.

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

And post my 'employment information' you dumbfuck frizzelli.

That's right, I'll just make some odds of -9999999999999999999999999999 that you can't :lol

Frizzelli with the self burial, go lick shari's nuts buddy.
Keith Heltard has been on disability government assistance for the past 7 years due to depression and hating his life.

hels

EOG Dedicated

Tell us all about barry now fizzy???? You've threatened him numerous times in this thread but as always you know nothing. Have you passed grade 10 yet? Who's your boyfriend in the bottom picture? Looks like he's begging you to suck his cock :LMAO:LMAO

haha. frizzleili thinks he killed this thread. haha. reverse burial. haha. 2200+ replies
26000+ views. haha. sad to say but not much left to post. haha. even I am starting to feel bad for methy.....who am I fcken kidding. no I'm not. haha. you didn't kill anything you silly bitch. now to back to sbr and suck off methy for some more points

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

you are not very bright, and bringing my wife into this is very weak frizzer, but no matter what you claim what you have done , Shari still looks damn bad in this thread and will stay forever the ugly methhead cuunt she is, and Opie better watch his back, a flight to texas is not a big thing:LMAO
Hey nazi twink fuk, if we wanted any information on fake dead wives or having a failed nation who tried to take over the world we would ask your opinion. Until than go sit on the sidelines until I call your name ya hear!

hels

EOG Dedicated

you are not very bright, and bringing my wife into this is very weak frizzer, but no matter what you claim what you have done , Shari still looks damn bad in this thread and will stay forever the ugly methhead cuunt she is, and Opie better watch his back, a flight to texas is not a big thing:LMAO

Trip plans are coming, opie better tell his nutlickers to back off and hope this shit dies down.

opie wants this burial to stop worse than shari :LMAO

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

Tell us all about barry now fizzy???? You've threatened him numerous times in this thread but as always you know nothing. Have you passed grade 10 yet? Who's your boyfriend in the bottom picture? Looks like he's begging you to suck his cock :LMAO:LMAO

Both those guys would end the life of a 29 year old emo Bieber wannabe.
Frizz vs Keith Heltard, -999999 Frizz that is real talk

hels

EOG Dedicated

still the best picture of shari i can find

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

and , I mean honestly, look at you frizzie i still like ya dude, but look at you, the pics dont lie, who do you want to hurt, Im 50 years old, and i would break you in half with one hand, you are not the tough guy you pretend to be , fact, i am sure you are a really nice guy instead, god bless frizzer its late, i have to sleep,c ya tomorrow lil man:cheers

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

haha. frizzleili thinks he killed this thread. haha. reverse burial. haha. 2200+ replies
26000+ views. haha. sad to say but not much left to post. haha. even I am starting to feel bad for methy.....who am I fcken kidding. no I'm not. haha. you didn't kill anything you silly bitch. now to back to sbr and suck off methy for some more points

bwhahahaha BarrycockNdudesasses is back after he finished off another Jizz Blast on Mr Keith Heltard's face. BarrycockNdudesasses released in under 3 seconds -8000 bwahahahaha. Emo F@gs thinking they are tough hiding behind the internet priceless :LMAO:LMAO

hels

EOG Dedicated

Frizz vs Kieth Helson, -999999 Frizz that is real talk

So now it would take both of you pimply faced 12th graders to fight me :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

and , I mean honestly, look at you frizzie i still like ya dude, but look at you, the pics dont lie, who do you want to hurt, Im 50 years old, and i would break you in half with one hand, you are not the tough guy you pretend to be , fact, i am sure you are a really nice guy instead, god bless frizzer its late, i have to sleep,c ya tomorrow lil man:cheers

Roxy your fake dead bitch of a wife dies and you are begging people on SBR to play poker to get your mind off things, You supposively have un mothered children yet you are on gambling forums 18 hours a day. Who you taking shots at pal?:btj:

hels

EOG Dedicated

Night roxxy, tato and barry

Checking out for the evening

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

frizzel is that someone famous in the pic with you? hes giving you the look of bro to close lol

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

So now it would take both of you pimply faced 12th graders to fight me :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You are 5'2 Keith feminine lookins with a bad tan. You have a Bieber haircut. I know 5 year olds that could work the shit out of you f@g.

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

night hels mother fuckers stay up all hours of the night on the work week in bed before midnight on the weekend lol

plommer

EOG Dedicated

Frizz vs Keith Heltard, -999999 Frizz that is real talk

Frizelli, I hear your cries for help.

You really should get in touch with this organization:

http://alberta.cmha.ca/mental-health/your-mental-health/

We are still pals, even though you lost my contact info.

As soon as you complete the treatment I will make sure you have a way of contacting me.

PS: You won't find me in the SBR saloon.

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

Frizelli, I hear your cries for help.

You really should get in touch with this organization:

http://alberta.cmha.ca/mental-health/your-mental-health/

We are still pals, even though you lost my contact info.

As soon as you complete the treatment I will make sure you have a way of contacting me.

Ploms you are too smart to insult and should not be involved in this thread, but you know that already. Go pick a fight with Justin 7 or Durito :cheers

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

listen you motherfukker, when do i ever begged for points to play poker ?? thats something Ngates brought up just to hurt me and Opie adapted that, you know its not true little man, but it is eas y for all the troll to jump on the bandwaggon,so if you find one thread where i begged for points to play poker, or can bring the evidence that i had even logged in to play i am gone for good, for this ridiculous bullshit alone, i really hope the guys who have Opies adress and info will beat the shit out of him, because the pedophile wifebeater deserve it, again , after i posted that my wife died i didnt even logged into poker, and all who try to go after me with this nonsens are just sad human beiings, i thought you are better than that Frizzie
Roxy your fake dead bitch of a wife dies and you are begging people on SBR to play poker to get your mind off things, You supposively have un mothered children yet you are on gambling forums 18 hours a day. Who you taking shots at pal?:btj:

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

listen you motherfukker, when do i ever begged for points to play poker ?? thats something Ngates brought up just to hurt me and Opie adapted that, you know its not true little man, but it is eas y for all the troll to jump on the bandwaggon,so if you find one thread where i begged for points to play poker, or can bring the evidence that i had even logged in to play i am gone for good, for this ridiculous bullshit alone, i really hope the guys who have Opies adress and info will beat the shit out of him, because the pedophile wifebeater deserve it, again , after i posted that my wife died i didnt even logged into poker, and all who try to go after me with this nonsens are just sad human beiings, i thought you are better than that Frizzie

Ok if true what about your motherless children what did you give them up for adoption because you are obviously too involved in internet fights than fathering children who lost their mother. Seriously pal you need to get fukkin Help and not worry about all this shit.,

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

Only 3 other posters knew about this plan, We called it Infiltration by Retardation. I had to act like you fukkin clowns gain your trust and gain the information I needed on Heltard and BarrycockNdudesasses. Once I got the information I needed it was burial time. You emo f@gs are too busy worrying about what The Frizz is doing you abandoned your pathetic queer thread. Good works Emo fuks you played right into my hands. :finger004

Only 3 other posters knew about this plan, We called it Infiltration by Retardation. I had to act like you fukkin clowns gain your trust and gain the information I needed on Heltard and BarrycockNdudesasses. Once I got the information I needed it was burial time. You emo f@gs are too busy worrying about what The Frizz is doing you abandoned your pathetic queer thread. Good works Emo fuks you played right into my hands. :finger004

but Barry is you...I just wish you'd bring your "daimoshokage" character over from SBR:houra god knows how many handles you're running these days..:cheers

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

i have no idea what emo stand for but back to the task at hand i wonder if edsel was feeling the blues oct 21 2010

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

phil robertson wants to know how opie can be so happy happy happy when his hair is so crappy crappy crappy

greenhippo

EOG Addicted
Re: The Shari Roast

Re: The Shari Roast

Remember when me, you and greenhippo buried ttwarrior1 after he said he was going to talk to Jerry Lawler when Jerry was in the hospital? A few other posters chimed in but we buried the fat fukk. This is very similar TheGiant, we are burying someone because of who they are, what they say and what they look like. If you go to a public event where many pictures are taken but will only allow one picture of yourself to be seen then you are asking for it when others are leaked. If she said 'post all the pictures!!' then people would say, 'meh, she might not be my cup of tea but whatever.'

Look at JoJo, she's a 3 at best but because she's herself in videos and pictures all over SBR she gets shit tonnes of manlove. Shari is being outed for who she truly is, a degenerate, dumpster-diving, fail of a mother who gets a rush from being an sbr mod. I mean, she probably spent hours doing make-up for the bash and look at her, would you feel more comfortable telling your friends you banged her or a sack of potatoes?

:LMAO

Sadly that's not the same The Giant from sbr, he made mention of it the other day and I know Giant knows how to spell the word pussies.

greenhippo

EOG Addicted

Only through page 12 or so, I don't think gaucho is hawley. Hawley doesn't have enough fukks to give to be so consistent with getting on hels like this.

TR88

EOG Dedicated

thats someone pretending to be frizzeli u fkn fukks

Staying past midnight on friday hatching up plans to bury folks what a life u guys live