Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

Re: Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

Unreal this kid frazzeled:LMAO

Kid needs to go outside for a few mins..no need to live your life on the Internet. You look sheltered kid.

As for Opie a poster who he is close with pm me and said the guy has got some big troubles on his hands. I guess from what he is saying...a young girl came to his house to sell girl scout cookies and Opie opened the door with his dick in hand and well u can gather the rest. His poor wife has an appointment to get her teeth put back in her head and now she has to deal with this... Poor lady

Only through page 12 or so, I don't think gaucho is hawley. Hawley doesn't have enough fukks to give to be so consistent with getting on hels like this.
gaucho was the freakshow psycho meth head. haha. this thread must have stung. haha

dumbfk jizzelli at sbr saying he killed this thread. haha. This thread is dead when i say it's dead frizzleili you silly btch. haha. biggest burial in forumville history. haha. you begin digging out yet methy? haha. keep sucking off that sheri guy for those 5 points a day frizzleili. haha

hels

EOG Dedicated

dumbfk jizzelli at sbr saying he killed this thread. haha. This thread is dead when i say it's dead frizzleili you silly btch. haha. biggest burial in forumville history. haha. you begin digging out yet methy? haha. keep sucking off that sheri guy for those 5 points a day frizzleili. haha

barry, ginny and tricky are running this thread

opie trying to flood google with construction sites in case some social media with his name comes up :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

hels don't ever forget....This thread would not have been possible if you hadn't saved those messages that sheri guy sent you. the ones where he says he was engaged to chris pronger but broke it off to pursue his lifelong dream career of being an internet moderator. haha. don't for a second undervalue your role in this thread. haha. sheri guy deleted a thread at sbr relating to the pronger story where she was on the verge of being buried at sbr. haha. dated pronger from the ages of 10-18. haha. don't ever change sheri guy. haha

hels

EOG Dedicated

hels don't ever forget....This thread would not have been possible if you hadn't saved those messages that sheri guy sent you. the ones where he says he was engaged to chris pronger but broke it off to pursue his lifelong dream career of being an internet moderator. haha. don't for a second undervalue your role in this thread. haha. sheri guy deleted a thread at sbr relating to the pronger story where she was on the verge of being buried at sbr. haha. dated pronger from the ages of 10-18. haha. don't ever change sheri guy. haha

Much appreciated barry, I find it funny how trolls come in here to suck on sheri's nuts and opie's tits and then get beatdowns like never before :LMAO

Why they protecting proven liars and frauds who work for/represent/promote the scam that is sbr? They just want to get in bed with sheri and catch diseases :LMAO:LMAO

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

BarryCockNsomeDUdesAsses and Keith Heltard more concerned with me than their original target. -2500
They are making one ditch effort to keep the thread alive -87999, How was the Handjob from Keith Heltard Barry I bet you came in under 3 second -99999. Did you jizz blast into Keith Heltards mouth, I bet you did - 10000000. :yay

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you guys? I ask that NO personal info be posted... and I keep having to erase real names and addresses. Thread is being moved, and permanently staying in the Asylum this time. Any future threads about this bullshit in the main forum will be amalgamated to this thread in the Asylum. That's that.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you guys? I ask that NO personal info be posted... and I keep having to erase real names and addresses. Thread is being moved, and permanently staying in the Asylum this time. Any future threads about this bullshit in the main forum will be amalgamated to this thread in the Asylum. That's that.
:LMAO

biggest fcken burial in forumville history. haha. You start digging out yet methy? haha

hels

EOG Dedicated

shari, when are coming home?
I have a surprise for you when you do come :pop:

What personal info was posted?

BarryCockNsomeDUdesAsses and Keith Heltard more concerned with me than their original target. -2500
They are making one ditch effort to keep the thread alive -87999, How was the Handjob from Keith Heltard Barry I bet you came in under 3 second -99999. Did you jizz blast into Keith Heltards mouth, I bet you did - 10000000. :yay

This midget is getting clowned over at Sbr now:LMAO

Its over for you twink..time to eat a bullet pal:shoot:

Your forum tough guy persona has been shitted on by some new guy at Sbr

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

This midget is getting clowned over at Sbr now:LMAO

Its over for you twink..time to eat a bullet pal:shoot:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Your forum tough guy persona has been shitted on by some new guy at Sbr
For people that hate SBR you guys always reading threads over there :LMAO Wow you guys are too much I love this shit. I feel better about my life just meeting you emo f@gs. Mr Gin you are hilarious promise me one thing Mr Gin don't ever change :cheers

hels

EOG Dedicated

For people that hate SBR you guys always reading threads over there :LMAO Wow you guys are too much I love this shit. I feel better about my life just meeting you emo f@gs. Mr Gin you are hilarious promise me one thing Mr Gin don't ever change :cheers

You know that you're a fag in real life and an even bigger fag online, right?

No one likes you kid, you're a lonely, troubled soul with no future.

Keep loving the life in your parents basement.

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

You know that you're a fag in real life and an even bigger fag online, right?

No one likes you kid, you're a lonely, troubled soul with no future.

Keep loving the life in your parents basement.

A Justin Bieber wannabe emo f@g talking shit :LMAO That is the great part about the internet MRs Helson you can talk shit to guys that would end your life like you just demonstrated .:lol

Not a person alive that posts on these forums that didnt see this thread. it was fun while it lasted

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

Not a person alive that posts on these forums that didnt see this thread. it was fun while it lasted

Will BarryCockNsomeDudesAsses go back to fukking Keith Heltard raw dogg style -99999, Will both these emo F@gs commit suicide in the next 60 hopefully -50000 bwahahahhahahahhaha

haha. dumbfk jizzelli getting buried at Sbr. methy just told him to leave sbr. haha. Jizzelli trying to pretend his bashing of methy for the last 2 weeks was all part of some plan. haha. Jizzeli afraid he was was going to being banned so concocted a ridiculous story. You 8 years old Jizzeli. Haha. Jizzelli promise us you will never change. haha. go suck off sheri guy for those 5 points frizzleili. haha

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

haha. dumbfk jizzelli getting buried at Sbr. methy just told him to leave sbr. haha. Jizzelli trying to pretend his bashing of methy for the last 2 weeks was all part of some plan. haha. Jizzeli afraid he was was going to being banned so concocted a ridiculous story. You 8 years old Jizzeli. Haha. Jizzelli promise us you will never change. haha. go suck off sheri guy for those 5 points frizzleili. haha
All part of the script boy stay tuned. BarrycockNsomeDudesass is hanging on every thread at SBR-9999999 bwahahahah where is Heltard probably under your desk taking a jizz blast -6700

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

This is gonna get good Barry so get your popcorn ready. Imagine they banned me from SBR I don't now what I would do.

Who in there right mind would fuk fagzzeli

He has no kids btw

fagboy I'm done with ur shit kid

ur done pal get back to sbr

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

Go pump some gas camel jockey, guys I've made 37 points we shou divvy them up

jizzelli the idiot got buried by meth addict, who for 23 hours a day doesnt even know where she is. haha. frizzelli trying to say last 2 weeks of bashing methy were some master plan. haha. Idiot was afraid he was going to lose his 5 points a day if he didnt come up with something fast. haha. eat a bullet jizzelli. haha. Go back to fcken sbr on your knees and beg methy for her forgiveness you. haha

Cowboy903

EOG Member

Go pump some gas camel jockey, guys I've made 37 points we shou divvy them up

So says the stupid retard Frizzelli aka Ryan Fry who acts like he's tough enough to beat up guys twice his size!

5' 7" :LMAO Midget that holds a beer mug like hes attending a 7 year old girls tea party.

What a stupid fuck. Shouldn't you be taking care of your step child? If I knew where you lived I would call child protective services on your poor step child.

Boys this midget couldn't last 1 round with a blind amputee.

:finger004

don't ever change Jizzeli. haha. promise us you will never change. haha. better get your kneepads out. If you want your points reinstated that sheri guy is going to want to be sucked off. haha

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

So says the stupid retard Frizzelli aka Ryan Fry who acts like he's tough enough to beat up guys twice his size!

View attachment 9301

5' 7" :LMAO Midget that holds a beer mug like hes attending a 7 year old girls tea party.

What a stupid fuck. Shouldn't you be taking care of your step child? If I knew where you lived I would call child protective services on your poor step child.

Boys this midget couldn't last 1 round with a blind amputee.

:finger004

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO 5'7 with heels you got me