Shock Claim: Glenn Beck Has Hacked Emails Used To Blackmail Chief Justice John Roberts

Shock Claim: Glenn Beck Has Hacked Emails Used To Blackmail Chief Justice John Roberts

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/06/shock-claim-glenn-beck-has-hacked.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline: none;"><abbr class="published" title="2013-06-13T04:40:00-07:00" style="border: none;">4:40 AM</abbr> |

Before Its News has an anonymous source who has provided this information on the scandal Glenn Beck promises to reveal on Thursday, June 13, 2013.

Here’s the GLENN BECK scandal that he will reveal within 24 hours…

It will be announced that hacked emails were used to blackmail and extort Chief Justice Roberts. Very embarrassing emails were obtained, and he was told to vote to declare Obamacare constitutional, or his family life would be destroyed.PREPARE. - Before It's News.

Re: Shock Claim: Glenn Beck Has Hacked Emails Used To Blackmail Chief Justice John Roberts

David Patraeus was another one. They hacked his email and exposed his affair to keep him silent on Benghazi. Sickening.

Roberts is lucky he didn't get the Andrew Breitbart treatment...but then Roberts didn't threaten to blow open their biggest secret.

Most Americans still aren't aware how wickedly evil and criminal this outlaw regime truly is.

Oh btw, Hi NSA...thanks for reading this thread. :finger004

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Shock Claim: Glenn Beck Has Hacked Emails Used To Blackmail Chief Justice John Roberts

Hard to believe Glenn hasnt gotten the Breitbart treatment. What a hero that man is

Its just a matter of time until someone finds the smoking gun that takes this regime down

Hard to believe Glenn hasnt gotten the Breitbart treatment. What a hero that man is

Its just a matter of time until someone finds the smoking gun that takes this regime down

Beck was threatened by George Soros, and said so openly on his show back on Fox. I'll post the youtube if I can find it.

Unlike the naive Andrew Breitbart who never bothered to hire a single bodyguard, Beck has always had enough security for him and his family. The problem was protecting his staff who were also being threatened, and that is why Beck left Fox News. He couldn't protect them.

Yesterday Glenn Beck was meeting with 50 members of Congress, including Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. About fucking time!!!!

:pop:

"Still, you'll hear voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that's the root of all our problems, even as they do their best to gum up the works; or that tyranny always lurks just around the corner. You should reject these voices."
-- "Obama" May 2013

Yes, the Kenyan actually said this.

Meanwhile, sales of George Orwell's 1984 shot up 6000% virtually overnight! :+clueless

I can't find the Fox News feed, but here's the radio version. Starts at 4:30:

"I don't think you hear me, I don't think you understand. Glenn Beck is hurting Mr. Soros and his interests."

Going public may have saved his life.

Soros-Jarrett-Obama -- the tree-headed NON-AMERICAN monster that must be exposed.

The tyranny will only get worse because many members in the GOP have also been threatened. They can bitch and promise to raise hell, so long as the rhetoric is empty...just don't even think about crossing the line.

We are living through a coup d'etat.

6/13/13 - Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History

I agree with Glenn. Take down everything (the entire anti-liberty, corrupt backward 'progressive' infrastructure built over the last 100 years) ...except the Constitution.

The people will rebuild.

Rep Steve King To Glenn Beck: Democrats Knew Our Communications And What Websites We Visited During 2012 Election; Senator Mike Lee Will Discuss Claim Chief Justice John Roberts Blackmailed Over Obamacare

VIDEO HERE:

( Hat tip MARSHMAN )

Excerpt via Leftist Kyle Mantyla @ RWW: On his radio program this morning, Glenn Beck was interviewing Rep. Steve King and mentioned that, on Monday, Sen. Mike Lee will appear on the program to discuss the theory that Chief Justice John Roberts was "pressured" into ruling in favor of health care reform, possibly through the use of information gathered by the NSA's PRISM surveillance program.

When Beck asked King if he believed that lawmakers were having their personal lives monitored through PRISM and were being blackmailed by it, King responded that there was no doubt that such capabilities existed. In fact, King said, he recently had a private conversation with a Democratic strategist who told him that, during the last election, they knew which websites opposing candidates where visiting.

That caught Beck's attention and he asked King to repeat it, which he did, saying "they knew what internet sites we were looking at" and that the revelation "was a pretty chilling thing to go into my ear." King said he doesn't know how they obtained such information but he assumes it was through something similar to PRISM: [...] - Propaganda continued at RWW.

howid

EOG Dedicated

all you need to know about obama is he twice purposely flubbed the oath of office.

nothing should surprise or shock after that, nixon was a minnow in comparison.

all you need to know about obama is he twice purposely flubbed the oath of office.

nothing should surprise or shock after that, nixon was a minnow in comparison.

Good point, so obviously Roberts is fully aware of the Kenyan's ineligibility. They blackmailed him on that too.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

I remember him telling the story in vivid detail of the Soros threat. He stood up to those thugs and basically told them :finger004

Glenn said today he will be at the rally next week in washington to try and stop the Amnesty bill from going through, and oh, I dont know.... Oh yeh, save the republic.

Anything he can do for us??

Sen. Mike Lee Addresses Report Chief Justice Roberts Blackmailed; Campaign Of Intimidation