Should Rainbow have to pay

Should Rainbow have to pay

• maybe I need more facts about this case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Should Rainbow have to pay

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Master forum stiff and major slow pay list<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->STIFFS
Journeyman-slow pay turned stiff, large figure
5 star bomb-stiff
Patrick McIrish- stiff, very large figure
A-Train- stiff
Insiders- stiff, large figure
SSI- stiff
Clipjoint- stiff, very large figure
Dubpoet/Mamon- stiff, large figure
TomBrady- stiff
PO69- stiff
Choptalk- stiff
Baseball Guy- stiff
Panther- slow pay turned stiff
Alan Palmer- stiff
Arthur Spooner- stiff
nctarheelfan- stiff
Denniz de Mennis- rubber room stiff
JimFeistSux- stiff fairly large figure
Anthony Richkas- credit wagering stiff
biggamer- credit wagering stiff
dacbetviet- credit wagering stiff
Rainbow- stiff
Spreadbeater- stiff
USCMike- stiff
Betting Profits- credit wagering stiff
MVBSKI- stiff
fat tony- stiff
Shawn Gotti- admitted stiff
Fat Frank- stiff
Dell Dude- stiff extraordinaire
Austintx05- stiff
Brock- self admitted stiff
TotalRecall- stiff
JerseyMike- stiff, very large figure
Wrongsidewarrior- stiff
Rookies- stiff
BrockLanders- stiff
Shantystar- stiff
Plasmaman/BigRagu- stiff
Jadyn- stiff
Blacklab- stiff
Jerek- credit wagering stiff
OTK- stiff
Pat venditto- stiff paid by JJGold
ThePig- stiff ($5)

SLOW PAY balance remaining
Cee-slow pay unclear whether debt has been paid
Omnivorous Frog- slow pay, very large figure
Skins/Dsethi- extreme slow pay, large figure still outstanding
Dirty- slow pay, various amounts still owed

SLOW PAY Paid in full
Madcapper-slow pay, but paid up
Mofome- slow pay but paid up
Timely Hitting- slow pay, but paid up
Gyno- slow pay, but paid up
passing the wind- slowpay
Doc/Uno- slow pay

^^^ above is the stiff list circa July 2009. Rainbow cried to have himself removed saying he has never owed anyone. Nes was not arround to confirm his story at the time so I took him off. The simple fact that Rainbow claimed to never owe anyone on these forums makes him a liar at the very least. Him being a stiff may be subjective, but the facts are: 1..he lied 2..he never made good on his debt.

He may or may not belong on the stiff list but I sure as hell wouldn't make a wager with him.

yep, im the one that asked you to add him to save other people from betting fucked over.

Nes

1. U took and agreement after that its on the person u had the agreement with and Rainbow is out.

2. If u took a b ad deal that is your problem..If Rainbow owed u 1600 and u took a deal for no more than a possible 500, again that is your problem.

3. You can't cry over spilt milk years after the fact. If you were a man u would tell rainbow u have fallen on hard times and ask him for a loan and wouldnt be trying to extort money by publically humiliating him.

4. Nes u are worse now then Rainbow was then...a slow pay is not a stiff and u just didnt want to wait for it....so u took a bad deal because u are stupid.....if u waited I know 100 percent that you would have been paid off by rainbow right now....ur just dumb and are crying cause u cut a bad deal cause u were impatient. He was honest and didnt say u would never get it. Looks like you were wrong all around.

5. I am also saying that I trust Rainbow and if he gives me permission I will pay ihis debt if he believes he is truly wrong here and he can settle with me whenever he wants to....I am assuming it is 1100 as I am assuming you received something. If he agrees there is 1 conditions:

That is that I hand it to you in person

Rainbow

listen, i was offered the full amount in cash by his friend, i dont charge other people for another's debts because thats not the kinda guy i am. Rainbow would have not paid me, you post only proves you know absolutely nothing.

If he would have paid in the first three years then you would be right but he is a stiff. And the extra commission i recieved was just symbolic, there was no way i was going to drop the subject at that time for no reason.

listen, i was offered the full amount in cash by his friend, i dont charge other people for another's debts because thats not the kinda guy i am. Rainbow would have not paid me, you post only proves you know absolutely nothing.

forget that u didnt take it all up front,...what u did was take a deal where u thought u would have mede MORE than what was owed and u admitted it...but it didnt work out..that is your problem......as soon as u took that deal good or bad..Rainbow doesnt owe u....read ur posts asshole....

how would i have made more, you obviously havent read the whole thread vincent five was the most i could have made on the deal i was already getting 50% and the guy only stood to lose a dime max(which he did) Do us a favor and shut the fuck up dick lips.

Nes...u arent giving ur buddies number cause u know u will get caught in a lie....ur a dumb fuck...otherwise u would have given the number already.....he will get the number with or without u......

WVU

EOG Master

Nes

1. U took and agreement after that its on the person u had the agreement with and Rainbow is out.

2. If u took a b ad deal that is your problem..If Rainbow owed u 1600 and u took a deal for no more than a possible 500, again that is your problem.

3. You can't cry over spilt milk years after the fact. If you were a man u would tell rainbow u have fallen on hard times and ask him for a loan and wouldnt be trying to extort money by publically humiliating him.

4. Nes u are worse now then Rainbow was then...a slow pay is not a stiff and u just didnt want to wait for it....so u took a bad deal because u are stupid.....if u waited I know 100 percent that you would have been paid off by rainbow right now....ur just dumb and are crying cause u cut a bad deal cause u were impatient. He was honest and didnt say u would never get it. Looks like you were wrong all around.

5. I am also saying that I trust Rainbow and if he gives me permission I will pay ihis debt if he believes he is truly wrong here and he can settle with me whenever he wants to....I am assuming it is 1100 as I am assuming you received something. If he agrees there is 1 conditions:

That is that I hand it to you in person

Rainbow

is this a Rainbow post or a Vincenzoco post?

Nes...u arent giving ur buddies number cause u know u will get caught in a lie....ur a dumb fuck...otherwise u would have given the number already.....he will get the number with or without u......

he will get the number thats a fact

Here is is asshole...your words not mine...

"We did come to an agreement that I would leave him alone if i got a bigger cut of a player for a couple weeks, the amount came out to much less than what I was owed(much much less) but a deal and a deal and I promised to leave homeless, unemployed Rainbow alone"

the above statement is why u are a pussy scumbag....u took a deal and it was a bad one...BUT u took a deal....I dont care if Rainbow hit the lottery he doesnt owe you shit.....

Here is is asshole...your words not mine...

"We did come to an agreement that I would leave him alone if i got a bigger cut of a player for a couple weeks, the amount came out to much less than what I was owed(much much less) but a deal and a deal and I promised to leave homeless, unemployed Rainbow alone"

the above statement is why u are a pussy scumbag....u took a deal and it was a bad one...BUT u took a deal....I dont care if Rainbow hit the lottery he doesnt owe you shit.....

a homeless unemployed rainbow, i have already stated i would continue to leave him alone if he is still in fact homeless and jobless. I am not a bad man.

rainbow and vincent are the same guy

lol...whatever u say Nes....come meet me in person so I can hand you your money and find out....You might find we look a little different...

I meant to say

Rainbow just tell me you are in the wrong and ill pay...but Rainbow was all that was there..

a homeless unemployed rainbow, i have already stated i would continue to leave him alone if he is still in fact homeless and jobless. I am not a bad man.

ur arent a bad man????? there are 1000 ways a good man would have gone about this even if he felt he was 100 percent right.....and this is not one of them....sounds as if you are just jealous of rainbow and his job and his having a place to live.....but its sour grapes to me.....u arent a good guy in this situation....

WVU

EOG Master

I edited my post as you and your twin are hell bent on confusing us

no Im not, i have a wife, a new baby, and a wonderful house. My point is I cut the guy a break because he is homeless, beleive me I have nothing to be jealous about when it comes to rainbow. Unless you count the fact that I have to pay my bills and he doesnt have to, I guess thats something to be jealous over. Believe me all this started between us in emails, the fact that it has escalated to this level is because he doesnt take care of his shit. If he did both I and the third party involved would have already been contacted since Rainbow is back on his feet now.

WVU

EOG Master

ur arent a bad man????? there are 1000 ways a good man would have gone about this even if he felt he was 100 percent right.....and this is not one of them....sounds as if you are just jealous of rainbow and his job and his having a place to live.....but its sour grapes to me.....u arent a good guy in this situation....

So in your opinion you don't think the guy who placed his bets and lost should make good on it? That doesn't sound like sour grapes to me, that sounds like a bookie trying to get paid from a piece of shit

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

First of all, I know you both and I am familar with went on....Since you are the one who came to the forum Nes, here is my take and I think most would agree....I think you are testing me because this same issue was bought up in Whale's forum a few month's back and I thought it was settled...

You made a deal with another party to collect a bigger commission and would leave Rainbow alone...you thought you were going to make a better deal for yourself and recoup some cash...when it didn't work out, you probably got annoyed and decided to go after Rainbow....Rainbow was doing a lot of drugs back then and getting wasted daily, he admits that...now that he has supposedly cleaned up his act, you think you are entitled to some more money...now this is just an opinon, I am not a judge and I am not taking sides....Rainbow was dead wrong what he did and it was the offices fault for giving him a bad figure...you made a deal with a friend of his which you intended to honor....things went south and now years later you want some cash....

I find it perturbing that you came from another forum to raise a stink when you know you made a deal with his friend years ago...Nes, you are a good guy and I would help you if you ever got into any beef or had a problem...but you made a deal with the devil and you have to live up to it...that's just the way I see it....what Richard did was a scumbag move and I am not excusing him for what he did, but you made a bad decision with Richard's friend....

If you want to blast me then go right ahead, but that's the way I see it....now on the other hand, if Richard is an honorable man and admits to you that he took a bad figure, that is on him and if he decides to give you anything then that is a bonus...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Nes...sometimes when you try to do a good thing like trying to help Rainbow a few years back, stuff like that backfires on you...

You should have approached him three years ago...

So in your opinion you don't think the guy who placed his bets and lost should make good on it? That doesn't sound like sour grapes to me, that sounds like a bookie trying to get paid from a piece of shit

no what i am saying is that once he took a deal...then that deal is how he gets paid....if there was no deal and rainbow still hadnt paid him, I would be arguing this as he would be wrong...but there was a deal...NES admits it...there is no more to be said after that...saying it was continget only until he wasnt homeless is NES playing with words and bullshit.....no one makes that contingency when collecting cash....do u really think nes said "ok, so im taking this deal, but if this deal doesnt make me as much as he owes me then i wont bother him until he isnt homeless then i will collect....BULLSHIT....he took a deal with no contingencies and now wants to correct his being stupid by torturing Rainbow

First of all, I know you both and I am familar with went on....Since you are the one who came to the forum Nes, here is my take and I think most would agree....I think you are testing me because this same issue was bought up in Whale's forum a few month's back and I thought it was settled...

You made a deal with another party to collect a bigger commission and would leave Rainbow alone...you thought you were going to make a better deal for yourself and recoup some cash...when it didn't work out, you probably got annoyed and decided to go after Rainbow....Rainbow was doing a lot of drugs back then and getting wasted daily, he admits that...now that he has supposedly cleaned up his act, you think you are entitled to some more money...now this is just an opinon, I am not a judge and I am not taking sides....Rainbow was dead wrong what he did and it was the offices fault for giving him a bad figure...you made a deal with a friend of his which you intended to honor....things went south and now years later you want some cash....

I find it perturbing that you came from another forum to raise a stink when you know you made a deal with his friend years ago...Nes, you are a good guy and I would help you if you ever got into any beef or had a problem...but you made a deal with the devil and you have to live up to it...that's just the way I see it....what Richard did was a scumbag move and I am not excusing him for what he did, but you made a bad decision with Richard's friend....

If you want to blast me then go right ahead, but that's the way I see it....now on the other hand, if Richard is an honorable man and admits to you that he took a bad figure, that is on him and if he decides to give you anything then that is a bonus...

Yeah i hear ya VD but the deal was to leave him alone, not that his debt was cleared. I mean why kick a man when he is down? cant squeeze blood from a turnip...etc. Seems to me he hasnt changed otherwise he wouldd have atleast tried to take care of the guy that tried to take care of him, in which case I'd have probably let it die since it would prove he was half a man more than I thought he was. But he hasnt offered to pay shit because if he had the guy would have told me. Good to know the stance around here, nothing like continuing it an age old tradition.

WVU

EOG Master

no what i am saying is that once he took a deal...then that deal is how he gets paid....if there was no deal and rainbow still hadnt paid him, I would be arguing this as he would be wrong...but there was a deal...NES admits it...there is no more to be said after that...saying it was continget only until he wasnt homeless is NES playing with words and bullshit.....no one makes that contingency when collecting cash....do u really think nes said "ok, so im taking this deal, but if this deal doesnt make me as much as he owes me then i wont bother him until he isnt homeless then i will collect....BULLSHIT....he took a deal with no contingencies and now wants to correct his being stupid by torturing Rainbow

ok fair enough, but answer me this. Do you think Rainbow should make good on his debt? Would any man of honor let someone else take care of his debt?

above sums up what it looks like to anyone....im not saying rainbow was a saint years back and what he did wasnt wrong...all im saying is u cut a deal then to take rainbow out of the equation and know u could make more or less on that deal (but u were expecting more)...a bad deal but a deal....if u never cut a deal I would be telling rainbow to pay or leave.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

It isn't a stance Nes...it is what it is....you were trying to be a nice guy and it backfired on you....you thought you could make more commissions on your player to recoup some of the money....

Just too bad for you that the office screwed up and gave Rainbow a shot to collect money...I call this situation a bad beat...

That being said, I know what I would have done 3 years ago if I were in your shoes...

above sums up what it looks like to anyone....im not saying rainbow was a saint years back and what he did wasnt wrong...all im saying is u cut a deal then to take rainbow out of the equation and know u could make more or less on that deal (but u were expecting more)...a bad deal but a deal....if u never cut a deal I would be telling rainbow to pay or leave.....

are you stupid? im mean are you? I already stated that $500 was all that I stood to make, and had just a good chance of making absolutely nothing. $0 - $500 can not possibly equal more than 1500

and you told me yourself VD that if he was scumbag enough to accept payment on a bad figure then he is a complete scumbag and i should continue hammering on him, i can pull up the pm if need be. He admits to checking the bad figure in this very thread, so what has changed\?

are you stupid? im mean are you? I already stated that $500 was all that I stood to make, and had just a good chance of making absolutely nothing. $0 - $500 can not possibly equal more than 1500

no one is arguing that u cut a horrible deal....but that also means that no one is arguing that you cut a deal....and I have never heard of a deal in which if the specific agreement was that IF I DONT GET 100% FROM THE PERSON I AM CUTTING THE DEAL WITH, THEN I AM COMING TO RAINBOW FOR THE BALANCE"

If thats what u said in your first post then I may have believed it....what ur first post said was ..u cut a deal, yes a bad deal in which you didnt get all ur money, not even a lot of it, but it also said the deal was that you leave him also..not that u leave him alone till he got back on his feet and not that u leave him alone and collect the balance between the deal and what u got......

u see your first post told the situation fine..i am not stupid....I know what I read.....and if u cut a deal saying u would leave him alone till he got back on his feet u would have stated that.....what u stated is SINCE he got back on his feet u feel u can go collect the balance on your bad deal....Im simply saying based on that....that if I were him I wouldnt pay u

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

So Nes, how much do you think you have coming?

If Rainbow admits he was wrong, I would say he probably owes you that minus the extra commission that you made...

I have spoken my peace and I hope you two can come to some kind of an agreement, something that should have been handled 3 years ago...