Shrink is EOG going to have a bash in Vegas this year?

PO69

EOG Master
How about July?

Posters could pay for their own rooms most likely. Most of the posters would have the room comped at harrahs properties anyway. Let get this bash going SHRINK!!!

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Shrink is EOG going to have a bash in Vegas this year?

If therx can do it, then I know that you can throw a better party in Vegas

Already digging for freebies since it's going to cost you twice as much to fly, huh?

:+textinb3

maybe PO could sponsor us with his poker winnings, i'm in then

WVU

EOG Master

How about July?

Posters could pay for their own rooms most likely. Most of the posters would have the room comped at harrahs properties anyway. Let get this bash going SHRINK!!!

You are kidding right? These guys play $5 parlays. No doubt they will need the $1 blackjack table at Saharas

maybe WVU could sponsor us with the millions he made off fatwallet.com secret forums.

WVU

EOG Master

maybe WVU could sponsor us with the millions he made off fatwallet.com secret forums.

Pay your debts stiff and dont leave it up to others to take care of for you months later.

:thumbsup

Pay your debts stiff and dont leave it up to others to take care of for you months later.

:thumbsup

i'll get right on that wvu, thanks pal 91023i2ndw;l

Let's see if I can get one of our sponsors to help out...:thumbsup

Cee makes me :+textinb3.

not sure what's wrong wit WVU. I thought he was a decent poster at the rx. Now he's drama man 5000 talking about info where everyone makes their best guess and hopes it's close to the truth :LMAO:LMAO

not sure what's wrong wit WVU. I thought he was a decent poster at the rx. Now he's drama man 5000 talking about info where everyone makes their best guess and hopes it's close to the truth :LMAO:LMAO
Clinical term is "Little Man Syndrome".

WVU

EOG Master

you tried to stiff out of retaliation for a buddy. Not cool, man. I am learning more and more about the scum on these forums

I believe I know WVU a lot better than most since I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with him and his wife...

He sees the forum in a healthy manner, much like I do...

He loves the entertainment value and he can play different personnas without losing site of the fact that this is NOT the REAL WORLD or his ONLY LIFE...

I like WVU, even though he can be a real pain in the ass at times...

Who can't be?

THE SHRINK

Not many people take forums 100% serious. I sure don't. But i don't run around being a drama queen , telling lies, and acting internet tough on here.

Some people need to feel significant, so they come to the forum and create a new persona where they don't hafta be dorkchops like they are in real life

WVU

EOG Master

I believe I know WVU a lot better than most since I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with him and his wife...

He sees the forum in a healthy manner, much like I do...

He loves the entertainment value and he can play different personnas without losing site of the fact that this is NOT the REAL WORLD or his ONLY LIFE...

I like WVU, even though he can be a real pain in the ass at times...

Who can't be?

THE SHRINK

Thanks Shrink. We all need to learn not to take this forum stuff too seriously. Hopefully it is far from real life to most.

you asked me a question and I answered it.
oij213490

you don't even know the guy who i once owed. So hard to believe u talked with a person u don't know. You only know deeds and i never owed deeds 12io4j2w90

you asked me a question and I answered it.
oij213490

you don't even know the guy who i once owed. So hard to believe u talked with a person u don't know. You only know deeds and i never owed deeds 12io4j2w90

Just fight it out at the bash. :pop:

Gotta think Cee would be -140 :+clueless

PO69

EOG Master

why would you guys want to go to vegas in july?

Well for most of us here, it is better to have it in the summer due to our kids being in school from August-May.

I was thinking that July would be an Off-season this year due to the economy and hotels might be more willing to cut us a deal on rooms

PO69

EOG Master

Talk about a hijacked thread!!

By the way, am I the only one who used to think that CEE and MOFOME were in fact the same poster???

Talk about a hijacked thread!!

By the way, am I the only one who used to think that CEE and MOFOME were in fact the same poster???

PO, Why would you think that? :+clueless

PO69

EOG Master

I really dont know CEE very well, but about 3 baseball seasons ago, they both used to have the exact same posting style

I really dont know CEE very well, but about 3 baseball seasons ago, they both used to have the exact same posting style

Perhaps they will both be in attendance for this Bash.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not many people take forums 100% serious. I sure don't. But i don't run around being a drama queen , telling lies, and acting internet tough on here.

Some people need to feel significant, so they come to the forum and create a new persona where they don't hafta be dorkchops like they are in real life

I'm shocked to read what you said Shrink. As has been said many times on here, this is real life. This isn't a fairy tale world. This is another form of communicating with people, and if you try to alienate everyone to garner attention that's not normal, or right, IMO. Shrink, for someone who has probably made a decent name for himself with the forums, don't you think you're a little off base on this one? If no one took these forums seriously EVER, like WVU does, then no one would be posting up and no one would be capping sports. When you have people running around stirring up drama 24-7, as their main goal, you are detracting the attention away from gambling and making money. He's a worthless poster, IMO, but you've been around longer than me. 12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

I will PERSONALLY give themanej $100 in matchplay blackjack at Bally's!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I agree that, just like in all aspects of life, there is a time for fun and games, and a time to get some work done. There is a time to joke around, and then sometimes people go to far. When you make your goal to distract people off of all topics that are started by certain posters, you become a liability to the forum, IMO. I used to like WVU at theRX, we communicated through E-Mail and I thought he was a good guy. He has become a completely different guy, and to blame it on the "we're taking shit to seriously" crap is wrong.

mofome

Banned

No one has the right to continue to intentionally spread lies as wvu does. He is just a cowardly fellow.

PO69

EOG Master

timelyhitting, please tell me that you (and themanej) will make it to the bash

I will gladly give you $100 free matchplay blackjack at Bally's