Shrink Post A Pick Tonight

Your one of the nations number one handicappers and moves lines like I have never seen.

Boys and this is not BS because he was voted one of the best in Nation by posters.

Thanks

jjgold said:
Your one of the nations number one handicappers and moves lines like I have never seen.

Boys and this is not BS because he was voted one of the best in Nation by posters.

Thanks

SHRINK POST A WINNER NOT A PICK

Timmy let me tell you a little story...............

I was fading Kenny's ODU picks last year and caught a nice win streak when he went bad and continued to fade him on most of the basketball plays and was taking broads out 2x a week and spending $400 a night on them with drinks and meals, sure it was great being a sugar daddy and I felt that I could not lose. All I did was wait and fade his plays and it was easy money so I thought.

To make a long story short I got greedy and kept doing it and ended up losing $37,000 at Cris as he went on fire and he ended up the big winner in the long run

Just a lesson if you are thinking of fading him.

College basketball is his best

He is erratic in the NFL

College Football he is pretty solid

NBA=average

Baseball=underrated

jjgold said:
Timmy let me tell you a little story...............

I was fading Kenny's ODU picks last year and caught a nice win streak when he went bad and continued to fade him on most of the basketball plays and was taking broads out 2x a week and spending $400 a night on them with drinks and meals, sure it was great being a sugar daddy and I felt that I could not lose. All I did was wait and fade his plays and it was easy money so I thought.

To make a long story short I got greedy and kept doing it and ended up losing $37,000 at Cris as he went on fire and he ended up the big winner in the long run

Just a lesson if you are thinking of fading him.

i would not fade the shrink

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Fezzik took Jaguars +4.5. Some news came out since I guess where their coach said he may not play some starters which didn't make Fezz too happy about his pick though.

Kenny this pick does not count as it was a forced pick

If I did not start this thread you woud not of picked one

Your record here is 0-0

Hopefully, this can be filed away for future profits. My research told me Buffalo was absolutely horrid this year, and it looked that way. Might be profitable to fade them for a few weeks, before the lines catch up.